• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

madarawolf

Espada Cuarta
Years
  • Seen Jul 23, 2023
An attack that I came up with is eraser rain. it's a 1-hit K.O. move with a slightly higher accuracy that most 1-hit K.O. moves, but not very many Pokemon should learn it.
An ability that I came up with is energy shield. It decreases damage from special atacks by 25%(flexible). I hope you can use my ideas.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
can I help i am a great sprite collector and you can combine games with me (its just an idea)

search Neo Spirit Generations in the Pokemon Community search bar.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
I have an idea for a move. It'll make Bug Pokemon actually stand a chance in a battle!

Move Name: Swarm
Move Type: Bug
Power: 65
Accuracy: 85
PP: 10
Effect: May cause foe to flinch. (50%)
Description: Summons a swarm of bug pokemon to attack the foe(s).
Category: Special
SpecialIC.gif

This is a field move, meaning it affects all pokemon on the field other than the user.

The animation could just be a bunch of tiny black dots with wings (like flies) come in from the left (in dispersed columns that go from top to bottom) and fly across the screen. This way, they cover all pokemon on the field, and it looks like a real swarm.

Atomic Reactor

It's against the rules to ask for dates on download releases..

1Ghostly-slash1

is t0 c00l 4 n00bs
Years
just wondering when its out theres so many people who thinks this download is theirs and i was wondering what is a true link to a website where u can play this

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
You CAN'T play this yet! If you could, there'd be a link to it in the first post! It's still being made!

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2009
hey, i'm new in all of this, but if you're still needing help, i have a some experience with RPG XP........

do you have an Elite Four and Champion yet? what about a list of all your pok'emon? (sorry if these topics have already been addressed, but i didn't feel like reading that much)

and i was just wondering, why are you using XP? wouldn't VX be easier?

i already have several sprites (from all) and the battle backgrounds (from D/P)

Last edited:

RAcastBlaster

Steel-body Trainer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 20, 2013
Looks cool, there! Good luck, and I'll personally say that I'm a good person to bounce ideas off of if ya need one. ;D

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
Years
wow this looks like the best hack ive seen the sprites on this look great :) i was just wondering how to play it when its out, emulator? game thatworks on pc? r4 card for ds? thanks and good luck i dont know much about making games but feel free to ask for any ideas or just help :)

Last edited:

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
Years
wow this looks like the best hack ive seen the sprites on this look great :) i was just wondering how to play it when its out, emulator? game thatworks on pc? r4 card for ds? thanks and good luck i dont know much about making games but feel free to ask for any ideas or just help :)
This is not a hack but a game made with RMXP. I don't think you need anything special to play it, it can just be downloaded and played I think though you may have to install something or other.

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
I've got a move idea. It's not very inventive, but it pisses me off still that we have Ice, Water, Ghost, and two Normal, but not Fire. So, I say that a Fire type priority move with the normal priority stats (60/100 or 40/100; whichever it is), and it should be called Ignition.

KaoruMikami

Pokemon Rogue Developer
Years
You don't its a game.
a game comes with the necessary pieces

That's not true blazers. A game is dwpendant on the distributor. DS games dint just come with a DS to play it on you need to get one to play.

To answer the others question you need the rgss player that comes alog aide rpgmxp. I'm sure he'll just put in re .dll file thoughto save you some time.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
I've been watching this game for a while and Wichu: you are very gifted. I see that you are accepting ideas for moves, abilities, etc. If I can be of any assistance, feel free to PM or VM me. Here is an idea for an attack, just as a sample:

Name: Pulse Shot
Type: Electric
Atk. Type: Special Atk.
Damage/Acc.: 20/90

Description: User discharges weak Electrical pulses at the foe 2-5 times.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2009
I didnt think that any RM made game needed anything other than the game to play.....

I know that RM2K3 doesnt......... why does XP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back