• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Odyssey (PG-16) {BestVeteranJuly2011/BestRookieMay2011}

What will be the outcome of the war?

• The Order of Neoverse Wins.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Jack heard something bang against the steel wall of Poseida, he had a strong ear, and apparently no-one else heard it. He asked Tom to save his spot in the line and went to check it out, but no-one was attacking. Then he could make out a black blurr not far from Poseida, at the exit of the nearby forest. To be able to conjure up such Illusions one must have excellent senses. Jack had much better eye-sight, hearing, smell, and he could even feel more than the other Zorua. But Jack didn't know that, he thought all Zorua were like that, indeed he had an exceptionall skill, unfortunatly it came at a price. He couldn't taste anything from the minute he was born. He had never tasted food or drink, he just ate and drank because he needed the energy. Anyway, thanks to his excptionall sight, he could make out something like a Mightyena or an Absol. so he went to check it out, when he got there, he found an Absol lying on the grass, he went into the forest to fetch some leaves and such for the Absol to lie on and said "Hey, Absol, wake up!"

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver awoke for a brief moment, and saw a small black pokemon running around him, saying things. But the absol was unable to understand, the pain from his wounds dulled his mind, and he could not think clearly or understand what the pokemon was doing. He only managed a short moan before falling unconsious again.

(Just a short one this time :))

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Hmmm, you seem injured" Jack looked around for the injury, there were a lot of injuries on various parts of the Absol's body, but if Jack knew his mother she would say "This Absol is an adult, he can manage on his own," wich he obviously couldn't, so Jack decided he'd keep this a secret. he couldn't ask the Absol who he was, so Jack went back to his home and got some bandage, there wasn't enough bandage or ointment to treat the Absol fully, so Jack did as much as he could and got an Oran Berry for good measure.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve looked at Zed. "Please don't. I didn't save you so youu'd owe me. I saved you because you were hurt. And I can't stand to see someone hurt." She sighed softly. "This stupid war is hurting everybody...Its tearing families apart. I just wish it would end. With no winner nor a loser. Sadly, thats a fool's dream. It'll never happen. Genevieve knew what Zed was asking. However, before she could answer, she turned around to see Q standing there. "Q?" She asked. This didn't sound like him. What he had said and his voice. Was he being controlled again? Genevieve gasped and looked at Zed again. "Please, don't kill him. He's my friend. He's being controlled, he can't stop himself right now. Can we knock him out..?"

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
As Sunny was about to enter Poseida, she saw an Absol and Zoura at the exit. She quickly ran over to help. "Are you two ok?! Are you hurt?" She quickly got a Sitrus berry and gave it to the two pokemon. "Hello, i'm Sunny. I hope you two are ok. I couldn't help but notice you two at the exit." Sunny said to the two pokemon. "What happened?" She said as she checked without looking to see if her heart locket was still on her neck.

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
Ambros had been searching for Alex all week. He had flipped every rock, plant, or grain of dirt possible but he knew it was hopeless. His new friend was gone. He ran through the forest near Eternity City and jumped onto a tree overlooking the City. He saw a mother Rhydon watching her son with a smile until he started to glow a fierce white. It was a s if the Sun's power had been absorbed by the small boy. He bgan to grow until he fully evolved, his mother was overjoyed. Evolution. What a wonderful thing. Evolution made from good choices and happiness not from strength and bad feelings. Alex had evolved again into someone who had emotions. That was his job in life, to sway the Generals minds, he knew it. But Alex was gone, and even if he had tried to kill him as a child, Alex had become a good friend. He suddenly felt the tree be chopped down.

"Bow down to the General Alex," said the voice from behind him. Ambros laughed as he shot him back with a razor wind. A fun battle, not many of those anymore. They talked and talked about their journeys and then they unanimously agreed on one option. Find the Zangoose of the Gold Tribe. So they ran throught the land, together as friends, until they say the familiar pokemon in a faraway place. They went to greet him.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Don't worry, I'm fine, i just found this Absol like this, i gave him an ointment and an Oran Berry but it's not helping." said Jack, he was wondering who this mystery pokemon was... "I'm from poseida, over there" he tilted his head towards Poseida "I found this Absol injured but i have no idea who he is, and i can't ask him because he's faint." Jack told the pokemon, he noticed a fine necklace around her neck, it was very pretty. Jack wondered if she was rich? But it would be impolite to ask.

"Yeah, he's my friend to, at least my ex-friend" said Zed to Genevieve. "Me, Melonie, Buster and Q were best friends in the order, we were inseperable. Then when Melonie died we were torn apart, Buster and I never spoke to each other much and Q just up and left." "Of course Buster is dead, wich just leaves me and Q. I told him I'd kill him. Because i hate him for just leaving like that. I was worried he'd done something stupid like suicide, i worried for days and then i just let it go." Zed turned around "Now i don't have any respect left for him, if he attacks us, controlled or not, I'm going to kill him. Come on Genevieve, i'm tired." he started to walk away.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Whe Silver awoke again, the small black pokemon, who he realised was a Zorau was back along with another pokemon, a female Lucario. The Zorau had bandaged his injuries and the Lucario was offering a sitrus berry, which Silver eagerly ate.

My last meal was three days ago! Silver realised. His throat still hurt, but he found that he was able to manage out a few words this time. "My name is Silver. Could you two help me get to a pokemon center?" he managed to chocke out of his ragged throat.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
"Oh, that's very sad. *Gives the absol a sitrus berry* Oh are you allright? Hi i'm sunny. After we get you to the pokemon center, I will get you some food. All I have right now are a few Sitrus berries I packed for my trip to Poseida. How did you get hurt so bad? Here are all the berries I have left. I won't need them because Poseida is just right over there. She said as she gave the berries to Silver.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve stared at Zed. Ex-friend? Q had told her he had given up being in the Order. That he didn't want to be in it. She didn't know he had left friends. Genevieve smiled a little. Glad that Zed wasn't going to kill him. Genevieve wouldn't have been able to take it. Just please don't attack or follow us. She thought looking at him. "Q, go to Poseida. I'll meet up with you when I can." Then she followed Zed out of Q's sight. She felt bad about leaving him like tha. However, she needed to make sure her mother was ok. Genevieve would never forgive herself if her mother was hurt.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"My name's Jack, nice to meet you." said Jack. "Alright, but don't let my mum see me, she'll just tell me to leave you. To be honest she's not a very understanding person." replied Jack to the Absol. "Although i wouldn't be able to carry you, Absol, i'm too small." he said to the Absol and then he looked at the other pokemon "Could you carry him?"

The next morning, Zed got out of the bed that was made for him at the hotel, he felt exhausted still, but he knew what he had to do. He was certain there were no Neoversians at Filo, that was why everyone who couldn't make it to Poseida went there. There was still semi-fresh food in the old stores and the place was livable, there were old houses that were still standing and such. Zed went to Genevieve and said "Wake up, Genevieve, let's go find your mother."

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
"Well, I'm not really from around here, I just came to this reigon a few weeks ago. I heard about some order of pokemon doing evil stuff, so I decided to look into it. While I was spying on a camp of theirs, I got surrounded and had to fight my way out. I got hurt trying to escape", Silver said weakly. "By the way, do either of you know a zangoose who goes by Kent Reed? I need ot tell him something."

(By the way guys, I broke my left arm a little while ago, so typing is a little awkward right now, so thats why there might be grammer mistakes.)

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
''I'd be happy to.'' She said as she carefuly lifted the injured absol. I have heard of him. My granfather tells me about him.'' But I don't know much about him.'' The 3 pokemon arived at the pokemon canter. She set the absol on the table as the chancy took the injured absol into the back of the pokemon center where he could be treated. ''I sure hope he is alright.'' I'll be right back I'm going to get some food for him.'' She left the pokemon center and went to buy food.

(Brb guys gotta have lunch)

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
(Silver: I hope it gets better soon. :( )

Genevieve hadn't slept much last night. Thoughts of her mother and father kept her awake. She had stayed awake until she had drifted to sleep, her eyes closing on her. Genevieve groaned at Zed's voice. She just wanted sleep. When Genevieve heard him talk about her mother she sat up. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and stood up. "I'm up. Let's go!" She started walking towards the door. Genevieve wanted to find her mother as quickly as they could.

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
Silver groaned as he was lowered to the table, the cold surface chilling his fur. The Chansey walked up to him with a sringe and said," It would probobly be better if were asleep for this.."

Silver nodded and the Chansey injected him quickly, and within moments he was asleep again.

(Hey, this will probobly be my last post for today, I've got to go to church, and then I have to go to a 500 card party (a fun card game) with some people in my church with my parents, so I will probobly post late tonight or tomorrow. And yes, I hope my arm heals soon too. :) )

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Dude! you broke your left arm!? grammar shmammar, don't be hard on yourself.

"Oh, ok." said Jack "Acctually, i've never met Kent Reed but everyone knows him, he's the leader of the Gold Tribe. You want to meet him? I hear his top tactitian is from Poseida, so there's a high chance he'll be staying here. "My father is a part of the Poseida defence force, he'll know where to find Kent Reed." said Jack. Jack pointed his small paw towards Poseida "There's a medical center right at the front of town, beyond the wall, we should go there."

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
Hi i would like to join,

Alpha Alliance
Name:Sally
Appearance: she also has a perfect light brown starr right next to her tail for her birthmark.
Personality:Verry Naive she loves to explore new places she would risk anything just to help her friends or towns.
Bio:Sally's life has always been a mystery,its been tough are hard, Sally's parents are a Flareon and a ditto they bred together to make Sally but one day Flareon went out with Sally it was verry sunny and they were far away from home or the next town then suddenly there was a storm and sally was only a babie and could die ditto had gone to breed with others so Flareon was alone with Sally in the rain, Flareon gatherd leaves to shelter Saally, After hours the storm had passed and Flareon died,
luckily a chansy found Sally and took her in, Chansy took care of Sally and is now a blissy while Sally the eevee has grown up, she is a refugee from Filo City who came to Poseida and soon after she decided to help the towns.
Pokemon Species:Eevee
Move set: Bite, Secret power, Sand Attack, Quick attack

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Suddenly, Jack remembered his family! "Uh, sorry goodbye" he said and rushed over, his family and Tom weren't there anymore! The face-off had started and he was late. But he knew what to do, he tricked the guards into letting him in by posing as one of them with his illusions. He managed to get in. His father hadn't got on yet, that was a relief. He sat next to Tom and watched as his father got in the ring and prepared.

Zed caught up with Genevieve. "Genevieve, don't worry. Your mom is fine. I thought about it last night. The people who can't make it to Poseida always go to Filo to fend off the leftovers, there's semi-fresh food in the stores and still-standing houses for shelter, i'm sure she's fine.

Later, Zed and Genevieve got to Filo, it wasn't that far from Eternity and it was just as Zed remembered it. They entered the city, unknowing of what awaited them.

angel

Kairi's Nobody
Years
Genevieve had already been out of the building when Zed caught up with her. She hadn't meant to leave him in her dust. Genevieve was just nervious and wanted to find her mother as soon as possible. Zed's words helped a little, but she still wanted to find her mother soon. Her mother is all she has left in the world. Well besides Neptune. Genevieve felt bad about leaving Poseida without telling him good-bye. However, if she had he would have probally tried to stop her. Especially if he knew Zed was from the Order. Genevieve stared at the ground as she walked. Would he still love her if he knew? Knew that her father had been in the Order? Genevieve shook her head. If he cared about that then she didn't want him. Genevieve broke free of her thoughts and looked at Zed. "Have you been to Filo City?"

When they got there, so looked around. It seemed to be half in ruins.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
"Yeah, i've been here before, once." replied Zed, they went in. They saw certain people staring at them, everyone was dirty and ragged. Most of them didn't want to go near Zed and Genevieve. But one person responded to their question, luckily, the answer was "Dunno where she is, but she's somewhere here in this city, i saw her de other day, she's fine" he said, and then ran off. "She's alive. That's great! right Genevieve?" they kept going. eventully they came to a hut where they could here a woman's voice humming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back