• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Riddles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Slowbro?

The Shellder part of it is quick, has a shell harder than diamonds, and (being a clam-like pokemon) would produce a pearl. It hunts by biting a Slowpoke.

The Slowpoke part of it is slow and has a hard head (it can survive a bite on the head from Shellder and even benefit from it). It hunts by dipping its tail into the water to wait for something to bite.

Years
I'd go with Slowking too, but not just agreeing with VGAddict. Slowking was my second guess after Slowbro. I knew it was SOMETHING in the Slowpoke family. :P

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
Yes, Slowking, next riddle:

I cannot be killed easily.
My core will revive me.
I shine by starlight on midnights.
To a beat that is in tuned with the heart.

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
I will remind you guys again, one guess at a time, but yes, Staryu, next riddle

I.......................................................colour................... .................................am
..can......................................other.............I................... ............................I.......third.
........be...........................any.........................was............. ...................yet
.............green,...........or........................................seen..... .....second
.......................purple.................................................... ...as

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
Years
Correct, Keckleon, next riddle:

Stealthy I am, I need to be.
Nests I seek, of which I attack.
Anticipating ambush, I check the aroma.
Keeping everything, my meal I mean.
Exhaushted I sleep, perhaps in the trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back