• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Nintendo Pokemon Rom Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Hi guys,
sorry for the lack of updates, but I'm very busy during this period. I'm returning working on Script: so I added Kaphotics discoveries regarding BW (thanks Kaphotics), and I finished almost all DPP command definition (not meaning, only definition). It's not much but it's the maximum that I can do for now.
Stay tuned!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
Hi pichu, just a little thing without relation with scripts ; the saving part for polygons is a little corrupted.

I have checked all bytes and it seems that NPRE modifies a few bytes in the NSBMD file, only for the selected polygon. Also, Spiky's tool does not have the same format for NSBMD files, maybe because his tool uses a specific compression format.

I'm not sure if these particularities works on an real DS, so that's why i give my recommandations :)

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Thanks for the advice Link,
can you tell me which bytes (taking an example) are corrupted?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Not fully yet. I have too less time to dedicate on mapping for now (script is more simple)

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2016
Ah, I know why(The tool approximate point when it read from the table...).
I need to find the right position, but I'll fix it.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
" Download unavailable.
File not found. "

I found this error on the download link.

Maybe you can reupload the link on mediafire instead. :)

I'm looking forward for the reply. :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
Arctic Eagle, please don't bump Toolbox threads that haven't been posted in for the past two months.

pichu2000, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back