• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is there a list of archived sections?

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
There is some but not they're not open to the public and believe only staff can see them.
Though I happen to stumble upon one when by just clicking on a link.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
There's the archived ones that were moved out of their section (GTs and such mostly) here. There are also some that are old archives of sections that were disabled/remade, like Webmaster Discussion, Member Fanclubs, DPPt, HGSS, and S&M. I think I got them all!

Edit: It seems like only some of these are viewable from the actual forum number. The rest seem to be hidden for staff only. Sorry!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
If you want, there's also that one blog that Pachy made long ago when she went through and found all the currently existing forums. I don't know if that's entirely what you're looking for, but you know. Infodump.

Back