• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone on PC?

Crushes on PC?

• Yes

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • D:

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Does it count that my boyfriend is a member that I bullied into joining (or coming back, for his account) and he's only made like 3 posts lolol?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

No, not really. However, I do lurk the Post a Picture of Yourself thread to look at some of the cute ladies we have here! :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Hmm. I did have a crush on someone, but he already has a pair. Plus, I'm a newbie here. I get crushes in an instant.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Everybody I've ever had a crush on on PC knows about it lol, so there's nothing juicy to share.

My current one is Impo! This one's a keeper, one day he shall be mine, no matter what dragonomega says.

Start naming names people! Threads like this are more fun and high-schooly if we name names!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
lolokay I'm gunna list all my old crushes (since stuff I post now isn't very exciting and my Raichu demands names), if I can remember them! Listed in order they come to mind, SIT BACK FOR THE RIDE GUYS. yes I was kind of crazy. oh well!!! idr if their usernames are the same as now so... don't feel like looking. :3; I'll list those I was with too just... because? FOR AUTHENTICITY and for Shining to giggle at when reading! idk if everyone was aware I'm p sure I was very obvious.

Opposite Day (aka who I'm with!)
Archer
Patchisou Yutohru
Went
Hiidoran
Gummy
Luck
Flavaquil
Kenji
Blazichu
beauty.proletariat
Jolty maybe
Someone else who I forgot the username of but that was 2006

&skylight: tryin to remember all my old crushes to post
&skylight: :3
%Zeffy: someone counter cinccino
&skylight: probopass
The Archer: that's a wierd crush
The Archer: Moustache phase?
^ lol.

Apologies to Drakow specifically. :( Probably some others I forgot? IDK I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT.

Years
I've got a crush on quite a few members here, mostly Australians.

TylerSymes
Diab_Low
TheFattestSnorlax
Droomph
MidnightShine
Cosmotone8
ShadowExcadrill
Curious.
GolurkIsDaBomb
Chaoticlapras
Olli97
AlexOzzyCake
Hybrid Trainer
Gerokunz
Zupplu
Mineox100

Yeah, they are all cool guys.

Biggest crush would probably be Diab_Low cos he doesn't live far from me and he loves my personality.

Years
I have had my fair share of crushes on PC. I think my first ever crush was TwilightBlade and I managed to pretty consistently get on her nerves. I eventually confessed, she turned me down, we stayed friends for a while though it was a bit bumpy. Finally though, I had enough of her and she's probably had enough of me too so as far as I am concerned, our friendship is dead.

My biggest crush on PC was Yoshikkko. I was pretty mean to her when we first met (as I have a habit to be when I meet new people on the internet, wasn't anything personal) but yeah we started talking and she seemed to be OK at first. She had a few weird tendencies but then so did I. Our friendship developed really nicely for a few months and I started to develop an interest in her. Eventually though she started talking to other new people on PC more and I essentially got shafted. This filled me with jealousy and I succumbed to the darkness within. I ended up hurting her which caused a rift between us, though she decided to keep me around. A while after that I confessed to her and she turned me down, saying that she couldn't know how she really felt about anyone without knowing them in real life. So further down the line I decided to take a trip to visit her and confess face to face. I arranged a meeting with her one on one on the Saturday night with chocolate and a poem to hand but she shot me down again essentially because she didn't like me in that way. That internally destroyed me for a long while and I fell into chronic depression. After that she pretty much cut off her ties with me because I was too obsessive and such. I have tried to get back in touch with her but to no avail. I look back and realize I acted rashly. I can admit that now. I was a desperate man back then but I am far stronger now. Both physically and mentally. I still suffer a bit from the whole ordeal each day but it's just a trivial thing now. I have gained a new-found mastery of my darkness and I have her to thank for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

LividZephyr

Oxymoron, not a moron, thanks
Years
Nope. I may be new here, but I don't get a crush on someone I only know online. It takes time for real feelings to develop, and a certain feeling of closeness in one way or another.

Though I am one to talk given how I... that's for another topic.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Yes, I have... I know it's not original or anything but I have/had one on Sydian for a while now :x I have/had one on miakalina as well, lol. Well, this is/was embarrassing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I've only had two crushes. I won't say who because that'll be pretty embarrassing. xD And yeah..both of these crushes *used* to be my pairs.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
No, I haven't. And, I probably never will.

Anyway, I'm basically Asexual now so I'm not interested in love at all.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I've got a crush on quite a few members here, mostly Australians.

TylerSymes
Diab_Low
TheFattestSnorlax
Droomph
MidnightShine
Cosmotone8
ShadowExcadrill
Curious.
GolurkIsDaBomb
Chaoticlapras
Olli97
AlexOzzyCake
Hybrid Trainer
Gerokunz
Zupplu
Mineox100

Yeah, they are all cool guys.

Biggest crush would probably be Diab_Low cos he doesn't live far from me and he loves my personality.
Surely you cannot have all those crushes at once... because that would be wack.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I've only had two crushes. I won't say who because that'll be pretty embarrassing. xD And yeah..both of these crushes *used* to be my pairs.

Why do I feel extremely special right now? :D We all know one was me ;)

Years
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Nica wants me to post on her behalf to tell your all that she has a major crush on me.

Back