• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

it comes from a land down undarrrr

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Looks so facebook-ish o_O
Besides the style, what makes it different than our current ones? ~_~

Pokémon Trainer 188

Ohh I really love this one when it's available I will use it all the time <3 :D

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Ooh this is so cool. I can't wait to see this out! Love the more dynamic style.

Gfx

╰☆╮You're Perfect ❤
Years
It looks cool and all, but I don't understand why we need that now. We have a few heated suggestions going on and it'd be nice to hear some input about them and maybe have new things implemented. Not another theme.

Years
It looks cool and all, but I don't understand why we need that now. We have a few heated suggestions going on and it'd be nice to hear some input about them and maybe have new things implemented. Not another theme.
I guess since you're a newer member here within the last month you might not be aware of this (since it's been quite a few months since the last newest style was introduced), but essentially you don't have to change to this.. for one, all new styles that get introduced are broadcast in its own topic in this section and it's a known thing around here that lots of members have preferences on different styles. So if you don't like it, then you don't have to use it. ;)

Lookin good! I'll be anticipating the release of it in the near future!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I love it. I'm anxious to know if the active members sidebar used in Modular will be utilized in this because it seems like it'd compliment it well.

I don't see very many similarities to Facebook except that it's blue and has a vaguely similar Notifications tab.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'm pretty pumped for this to be released. Please don't make it another Modular.

Years
I adore simplistic skins like these so this is one I'm definitely looking forward to. Waitin' and waitin'! Great job!

Honest

Hi!
Years
I love it! Can't wait for it to come out.

Is it possible to have different colors where the blue is, though, options I mean? I think that'd be pretty cute. =P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Definitely excited for this to be released! It looks simplistic and organized! <3 Totally digging the font as well. :D

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Yay, yet another style that will get buried with the over 90+ we already have.

Staff finally pulled the COPPA discussion off of the back-burner after it set for about a decade, so now they have time for more important things - Like moar stylez.

It's something, I guess.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I am afraid of PC 2.0, haha. I am also afraid of this skin. But I am always afraid of changes, is all.

This looks really cool, clean and effective. But, maybe some kind of images or more lively icons would be nice? Not too much, as the cleanness is sweet. But something.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
This. I like this very, very much. Very sleek and easy on the eyes.

I want it.

EDIT: Ok so having dragged the image to a new tab, I promptly quoted the OP and learned of the existence of the [cimg] tag. Like, I've wanted this sort of tag forever, how come I haven't heard of it till now? Did you like, make it specifically for this thread? <3

Update: I am now going through the BBCode page and have discovered many tags I did not know exist. I am very happy. Thank you.

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I like that new look, and I'm sort of looking forward to it... just have to hope for a version with tighter spacing (less padding and margins?).

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2016
Hmm to clarify a bit, here I said facebook-ish ≠ hate it. {:3}
But I'd love it if the color's like this,
not being demanding, just listing my wish! Hahaha!

Back