• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Mythology!

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
In This thread you can make up your own Pokemon Myths! Come on It's fun :)

The Sun and Moon

Long ago in the Southern Land [Hoenn] There lived the people in the city of Slitopurt. These people worshipped the Sun and Moon Gods, who were said to favor the people of the city. One day, a terrible storm ruined the ships in the Ancient Harbor, and the Sun God was said to have done this, the people were very angry. They Favored the Moon God over the Sun God, Until One day, the moon god took action. And sent a Pokemon to Block the Sun, The people became sad because the world was engulfed in totaly Darkness. This made the Sun God Very Angry with the Moon God, So the Sun God Challenged the Moon God, and upon this, They Both Fell to earth to Roam as Pokemon as a Punishment from the Other Gods.. Thus Solrock and Lunatone were born.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
Years
That's cool, Dizzy! ^_^ Reminds me of something we had to do in fourth grade when we were studying native american legends... hmmm...*tries to think of a good legend* Uh, I'll get back to you later ^^;;

Years
Okay, I've got a legend: The legend of Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza

Long long ago, when the world was new, and the only life was the legendary pokemon, the sourse of all life, there was a downpour. none of the pokemon could do a thing about it, and Moltres was having it's fire put out. if the downpour continued, the world would flood. The birds went to the Guardian of the sea for help. he too was having trouble dealing with the water, as more and more often the underwater currents were shifting. "we must do something!" Moltres said "I have a solution" lugia said. "I must go down to the bottom of the sea and wake Groudon"

I will finish this later....

Steeleon

The Lovable Goof
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 17, 2006
Ledgend jas it that Swablu was once a flightless Pokemon. A flightless pokemon that wanted nothing but to someday fly high into the clouds. So one day while wishing it could fly its wish was granted and the clouds lowered and attached itself to the Swablu allowing it the gift of flight.

Ehh its late and im tired I'm gunna come up with a better one for a differ pokemon.

Years
use the time zones Pluslechu. Alaska is way diffrent from anywhere else... you suffering from jet lag yet? Anyway, more of my myth

Diving to the bottom of the sea, and nearly getting crushed by the water pressure, Lugia got to the volcano where Sootopolis was going to be built. Flying in, lugia used his glowing eyes to find his way to the bottom. there, were the Elemental pokemon, all dormant, except for one. Kyogre had awakend. Kyogre was ignorant of the lugia, so he went to Groudon, and splashed him with rain water. It immediatly woke him up, and when he saw the weather, and Kyogre, he became angry

Again, to be continued...

Years
maybe... as long as it does not call for prolonged typing

More of Myth:

Groudon's ability, Drought, clashed and overrode Kyogre's Drizzle, and Kyogre, angy as the Groudon, turned, and seeing the other weather shifter, attacked. Groudon was not afraid, and used his Solar Beam to cause huge damage, while Kyogre retaliated with Ice beam. Above, the weather was wild, and sun and Rain battled it out. thier fighting woke up Rayquaza. Seeing the damage, he quickly used Air Lock, to still the air, and stop the raging weather. Both creatures of weather knew that as long as Rayquaza was alive, the weather was in it's control. the battle of weather had begun

To be continued....

Years
jet lag is a condidtion when you fly from one time zone to another. I suffer from jet lag when I fly to Hawaii

More of Myth, I think I'm finished finally:

The Rayquaza knew it was in trouble. it called for help. Latios and Latias appeared at it's sode. together, they beat Groudon and Kyogre, driving then out of Sootopolis. Groudon had one more trick up his sleeve. He used Eruption, to make all of the lava in the volcano blast out. Latios and Latias managed to teleport out. Together, they made the Red orb and the Blue orb. the light poured out of them, and to protect the harmony between the weather pokemon, placed the orbs on top of Mt Pryre. the rest you know

Duke R

Member #1950
Years
Yeah, I'll make a book as big as the Bible, I think, that tells'bout my religion, my Pok?Myths: Rhe-ndin

The Elemental Pok?mon
There was four creatures that created the four elements: "Groudon, The Mammalian" created the ground, "Kyogre, The Fish" created the water, "メガニウムメガニウム, The Amphibious" created the fire, "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" created the air. That time, "メガニウムメガニウム, The Amphibious" lived at the Earth's nucleous, where none could see it, and "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" lived at the Earth's ozone layer, where it could see anyone. But "Kyogre, The Fish" saw that the life-forms created by the Life Gods wasn't evolving, and then asked "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" to give to the water the oxygen. "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" made oxygen at the water and the life-forms evolved.
"Groudon, The Mammalian" wanted the wind to make mountains and valleys to the pok?mon be alive. He asked "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" and winds blew over the ground.
"メガニウムメガニウム, The Amphibious" saw that the planet could explode and asked "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" to make the air reach the Earth's nucleous. "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" did that. Like is said in the first ruins, "Anyone that have at least three prot?g?s, will become the best one of all." "メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" get new powers and become "Rayquaza, The Reptile", one of the four Peace Pok?mon.​
-
This is a little of my book, I just tried to translate but isn't good, in Potuguese it's "poetic" :P
""メガニウムメガニウム, The Bird" is FLYING type, and ""メガニウムメガニウム, The Amphibious" is a FIRE type salamander.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
The Race of Flames

It is said that Rapidash is the fastest pokemon in the world, but where did it come from? The Flame Goddess Eiapyr [Moltres] came to earth one day outside of the town of Livandros [Lavender] to find a mate, when she lay her eyes on a handsome Aerodactyl, They mated, and each one of her offspring was a different pokemon, The first was a hideous Slugma, who was so Ugly, she cast out of Heaven to the outskirts of Johto and even to Hoenn. The second, was a beautiful, horse, Ponyta, who was so beautiful, the flames on her back glew the colors of her mother's eyes, ruby red. The last was Doduo, whom inherited nothing from neither parent, but was really fast. Ponyta was a favorite of the people of Livandros, a holy pokemon if you would. Now near the city of fusia, people held games every 6 years to honor Eiapyr. Both of Eiapyr's children would race. Many pokemon partook in the event, but when it came down to it, only Ponyta and Doduo would win. And they were off. Brother and sister battling each other. Ponyta was so fast that the flames on her legs caught to the ground and burned them so bad, it became a desert. Doduo was as fast as lightning and everytime it touched a the ground huge craters were made, lakes were born from these craters. Doduo was sly though. It made a huge whole for ponyta to fall in. And that she did, Ponyta fell in the hole. There was no way she could get out, but a tear of hope from her mother came down to where she was, and from this tear, wings sprouted from ponyta's legs. But they werent real wings, they were wings of might, of fire if you would. Ponyta then evolved into Rapidash, a pokemon of extreme beauty and speed. Rapidash Sprang from the whole and raced toward her brother, setting him on fire, he evolved with three heads.. Rapidash was halfway through, when the sly Dodrio Called to her, "Your speed is unwatchable, but when I defeat you, you will know who is the fast one", Rapidash looked nothing on it, But she crashed right into a Canyon Wall. Dodrio, not paying attention either caught one of it's head on a tree. Rapidash shook it off and Ran somemore, Dodrio on the other hand, caught on the tree started to cry, It's three heads then changed to different moods, Joy that it was still alive, Sorrow for losing its race, and rage against it's sister. Rapidash ran to the finish line where it was crowned Fastest pokemon of all the world. She was ascended towards heaven, as was her brother. So Even though Dodrio Lost, he gained something, the will to always try to win, and though rapidash won, she learned that even if she didnt win, she would still have hope.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
The Creation

Out of the Darkness [Umbreon Female] and Chaos [Espeon Male] Sprang up Mother Earth [Mew]. This was the new world of earth. Mother Earth [Mew] gave birth to the Sky [Aerodactyl] The Sea [Kyorge] and The Underworld [Groudon]. She Married the Sky [Aerodactyl] and produced the 12 Titans [Moltres,Zapdos,Articuno,Suicune,Raikou,Entei,Regirock,Regice,Registeel,Houou,Lugia, and Gyarados] Each were married to to one that would pair with them [Articuno&Suicune,Entei&Moltres,Zapdos&Raikou,Regirock&Regice,Registeel&Gyarados,Lugia&Houou]

She Populated the earth with flowers and people...

AJHalliwell

Forrest Green Gym- Person
Years
My myth: (More like a theory)
Pokemon havn't always evolved like they do today. At one point, all pokemon were base level pokemon. Rarely evolving in nature. And when they did, strange things happened. (IE: An evolved pokemon'd have a baby, and the baby'd be evolved already!) Over time, interactions with humans changed this. As they evolved (not like, meowth to persian, but like cromagnamen to homo sapian) they began to "evolve (meowth/persion) in new ways!
This explains several odd inconsistancies, ie: Why new evolvements of pokemon show up (Gold 'n Silver, Politoad, igglybuff, hitmontop) and (The BABY Nidoqueen in the Mewtwo returns movie; shouldn't those have been nidoran???)
I'm rambling arn't i 'n.n

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
The Sun Chariot

Once upon a time on the Plain of Ristobanho[Rustboro] There lived the Sun Goddess, Delcatty Solar. Delcatty was jealous of her sister Espeon, because she was an Eevee-bred creature, while she only resembled one. One Day, Espeon let Delcatty ride her Sun Chariot. Delcatty Crashed it into the Sea near Sootopolis. The End

That was a Crappy Myth -_-... Are we going to make a mythology book of Pokemon?

Latios Master1

Latios, I Choose You!
Years
The Twelve Warriors, The Four Lords

When the earth was anew, the four lords were created. Mew, Lord of The Mind; Lugia, Lord of The Sea; Ho-oh, Lord of The Sun; and Rayquazy, Lord of The Wind. They had taken there seperate ways, when they all heard a crash. They called on each other found the site of the crash. It was a glowing rock made of 5pieces. Ice, Fire, Lightning, Wind, Steel, and Rock. Mew had known that an attack was about to start and senced this was the power they needed to defend the world. Mew created the warriors of Ice, Artcuno, and Regice. Lugia created the warriors of Lighting, Zapdos, and Raikou. Ho-oh created the warriors of Fire, Moltres, and Entei. Rayquaza created the warriors of Steel, Wind, and Rock, Registeel, Suicune, and Regirock. When the forces of evil came, the warriors of Fire used Eruption, the warriors of Ice used Ice Beam, the warriors of Lightning used Thunder, the warrior of Wind used Gust, the warrior of Steel used Metel Claw, and the warrior of Earthquake. Mew used Psychic, Lugia used Aurora Beam, Ho-oh used Sacred Fire, and Rayquazy used Extreme Speed. The Evil forces were wiped out and the warriors fell into to a sleep, right after teleporting to the respective caves. Mew flew to Kanto, Lugia and Ho-oh flew to Johto, and Rayquaza flew to Hoenn.

Reptar

GOT OLD.
Years
Dizzy said:
The Creation

Out of the Darkness [Umbreon Female] and Chaos [Espeon Male] Sprang up Mother Earth [Mew]. This was the new world of earth. Mother Earth [Mew] gave birth to the Sky [Aerodactyl] The Sea [Kyorge] and The Underworld [Groudon]. She Married the Sky [Aerodactyl] and produced the 12 Titans [Moltres,Zapdos,Articuno,Suicune,Raikou,Entei,Regirock,Regice,Registeel,Houou,Lugia, and Gyarados] Each were married to to one that would pair with them [Articuno&Suicune,Entei&Moltres,Zapdos&Raikou,Regirock&Regice,Registeel&Gyarados,Lugia&Houou]

She Populated the earth with flowers and people...
Sounds like one of the myths we've been reading at school.....

Latios Master1

Latios, I Choose You!
Years
TheThree Gaurdians, The Two Elements

When the Lords and the Warriors went into there sleep, three guardians were created as protecters of there caves. Mewtwo, protector of Mew, the Ice warriors, and the fire warriors ; Celebi, protecter of Lugia, Ho-oh, and the Lightning warriors; and Jirichi, protector of Rayquazy, the Steel warrior, the Rock warrior, and the Wind warrior. They all lived in peace in there respective regions of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, untill they heard a hi pitched screech. Mewtwo was psychic, like Mew, new that it must be the two Elements of Water and Fire clashing. Those Elements were Groudon and Kyrouge. Mewtwo sent a message to the other Gaurdians and they met in the newly found region of Orre. Groudon and Kyrouge had escaped out of the Cave of Origions and were batteling. Only Mewtwo's Psychic, Celebi's Psychic, and Jirichi's Psychic could stop them and put them into a deep slumber. They were teleported to th Cave of Origions. The Gaurdians went back to there respective regions of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn, waiting for the day when all 21 mythical Pokemon would be needed.

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
The Purpose

Evenr since the dawn of time, there have been tales of mythical pokemon. Many ask what purposes they serve and why? There is one myth which explains it all...
It all started when the balance of the earth was disturbed by demonic titans, more ferocious then any known thing to man. The gods, inorder to stop these demons from corrupting the earth, bestowed the earth with leegendary protectors. They were known as gaurdians of the Earth. They fought a ongoing battle which determined the fate of the world. In the end they banished the demonic titans from the earths realm and themselves hid. They had been drained of their energy and untill today they rest in the far corners of the world, awaiting Judgement day when the demons will once again rise to destroy man and its earth.

Back