• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pixel project devamp 4th gen pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Introduction:
Okay so as you can see this is a pixel project that deals with devamps of pokemon sprites.

What are devamps?

Okay basically what devamps are when you take a sprite from a new gen and then you make it look like the old pokemon games.

What i want to do:
Okay so this is what i want to do. I want to get all the pokemon from the 4th gen stage including platinum and devamp them all into either
fire red, Green version, Yellow edition, silver version, crystal version, and gold version.

Rules:
Okay you may do any 4th gen pokemon you like devamps and then post them. Try to at post three devamps at a time please.

Okay thats about it also if someone could find a 4th gen sprite sheet with all 4th gen on it that would be nice.

Thanks

~dmartin

Last edited:

ShaySkymin

It's thaaaaaank Shaymin time!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
You copied my idea. And, I was going to do the rest once the pokemon who actually had G/S/C sprites were done.
:( :( :(

ShaySkymin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
I didn't copy your Idea i didn't see it in the forum so i decided someone hadn't created yet so i did it doesn't matter can we stop going off topic and get back to the thread

Thank you

~Pokemon xd

Yes, you copied.
"It doesn't matter"? "someone hadn't created it yet"?
Please, learn to check and read.

Years
ShaySkymin, you make it seem as if your "ideas" are these totally original, never-before-done spriting projects. Trust me, they've all been attempted before, more than once.

And, technically, yours is specifically for the 1st gen as of now, and this for the 4th, so it's easy to see how someone could get confused by it.

Also, I don't see how you can try to take credit for something so vague. :\

Anyways, back on topic, next time you make a project, be sure to put a little more effort into it. People get more motivated to help when everything is nice and organized. :3 If you need any help with BB Codes, feel free to PM me XD

ShaySkymin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
ShaySkymin, you make it seem as if your "ideas" are these totally original, never-before-done spriting projects. Trust me, they've all been attempted before, more than once.

I know, but this person should read and, y'know, edit it. I wouldn't mind if he made it Devamp RBY (Red Blue Yellow) But nooo, he had to make it GSC and RBY.
Also, i'm doing the 3rd and 4th gens hen the Pokemon whom actually had G/S/C sprites were done.

Last edited:
Years

And, technically, yours is specifically for the 1st gen as of now, and this for the 4th, so it's easy to see how someone could get confused by it.

Also, I don't see how you can try to take credit for something so vague. :\

Anyways, back on topic, next time you make a project, be sure to put a little more effort into it. People get more motivated to help when everything is nice and organized. :3 If you need any help with BB Codes, feel free to PM me XD

Okay thanks and yes i'm going to edit the post now to make it look more colorful XD

ShaySkymin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
Hey, I got some ideas.
Maybe make it ALL Pokemon?
Also, since I already made the Gold.Silver/Crystal Devamp thread, maybe make this the Red/Blue/Yellow/Green Devamp thread? Trust me, it'll make both our lives easier. ;)

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I don't know how Drifloon would handle this, but for the meantime, you two need to stop spamming this thread with this debate. Because I don't want to step in without Drifloon's approval, I'm just going to say each man to his own.
If you could be civil for a few days, ignore each other and just live with the fact that there are two devamping projects, then that would be awesome.

If you can't be civil for a few days and ignore each other, which I would have no idea as to why you couldn't, then you need to take this to visitor or private messaging, and work it out yourselves there.

My personal opinion is that I agree with Shay on the fact that it's not a good idea to have two of the same thread in one forum, but quite frankly, I feel that one is fourth gen, one is second gen, so honestly, they're not all that similar and can therefore coexist without conflict. It doesn't help that Shay didn't mention that he'd be continuing with other generation pokemon in his first post either, but seeing as I don't specialize in this area, if you'd like to disregard my point then please feel free to do so.

Last edited:

ShaySkymin

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 6, 2012
I don't know how Drifloon would handle this, but for the meantime, you two need to stop spamming this thread with this debate. Because I don't want to step in without Drifloon's approval, I'm just going to say each man to his own.
If you could be civil for a few days, ignore each other and just live with the fact that there are two devamping projects, then that would be awesome.

If you can't be civil for a few days and ignore each other, which I would have no idea as to why you couldn't, then you need to take this to visitor or private messaging, and work it out yourselves there.

My personal opinion is that I agree with Shay on the fact that it's not a good idea to have two of the same thread in one forum, but quite frankly, I feel that one is fourth gen, one is second gen, so honestly, they're not all that similar and can therefore coexist without conflict. It doesn't help that Shay didn't mention that he'd be continuing with other generation pokemon in his first post either, but seeing as I don't specialize in this area, if you'd like to disregard my point then please feel free to do so.
I largely agree here.
pokemon xd and I have worked it out through VM.

Also, excuse me, i'm female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back