• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FIFA 13 players

TY

Wish i got into Division 1, but i keep stuck at 4-3 due to people having way better teams than i have, though this doesnt need to mean people with better teams are better (for instance i beated a full TOTY team while having a decent Ligue 1 team).

so with my FIFA points i got now i hope to get one of the MOTM's and gain a lot of coins, but its very unlikely...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Division 1 is so easy to get coins from, if you have a decent team.

Uhh Lucio's pace is a let down for me to put him a 3-back formation unless he's in the centre and the LCB and RCB are fast and have high defensive workrates; only thing that seems to work for me in that scenario.
Lucio is only there for chemistry purposes; besides 68 pace is plenty if you have half a brain to defend with. I've also replaced Willians with Pirlo in my starting line up, my team lacks a lot of pace in midfield but Pirlo and Ambrosini make some ridiculous balls and Jones is easily the best forward on Fifa 13 for me and he can get on the end of anything.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
wow i thought this forum was dead...anyway as you mentioned career mode i'm in my 3rd season with Udinese in Serie A, and i have this amazing (i think so anyway) team:
4-2-3-1
gk: Felipe Ramos 89
rb: Micah Richards 83
cbs: Inigo Martinez 83 & Angelo Ogbonna 85
lb: Pablo Armero 82
cdms: Axel Witsel 86 & Paulinho 85
rm: Alen Stevanovic 84
lm: Assaidi 85 (can't spell his first name lol)
cam: Alex Merkel 83 or Siem de Jong 85
st: Aubameyang 84

I have used no financial takeovers, and Armero is the only player who I had from the start that is still first choice.

Years
My Crewe Alexandra team after being promoted to the nPower Championship (note I got a financial takeover):

GK: Phillips
RB: Tootle
CB: Marcano (from Rubin Kazan)
CB: Davis
LB: Mellor
RM: Moore
CM: Guedioura (from Nottingham Forest)
CM: Leitner (c) (from Borussia Dortmund)
LM: Thomas (from West Brom)
ST: Niang (from AC Milan)
ST: Pukki (from FC Schalke 04)

My defense is pretty solid; with Marcano always staying back. Davis has gone up 5 ratings to 65, and he is a very strong player at the back. He wins quite a lot of headers from corners and since he can't really finish, I normally lay it off to Guedioura. Tootle and Mellor at the full back positions are very consistent. They both have gone up 3/4 rating throughout the season, with Tootle coming in to the starting XI later on in the season and Mellor suffered a couple of injuries; so to have gone up those 3/4 ratings is nice. Leitner is playing amazingly, 19-year-old signed for Borussia Dortmund. He is now 20 and getting miles better. He scored the most goals for me during the Capital One Cup, in which I got knocked out in the semi-finals by Tottenham. To be honest, I am amazed I made it that far, I guess my financial takeover really aided me. He gets several assists and pulls the strings in my team, also my FK taker with his accuracy improving. Guedioura was signed in the January transfer window. I needed one at the time since Leitner, and Murphy were injured so I had no firm CMs. Anyway, he has made an impressive start. His shot power is incredible, he really can rifle them into the back of the net. I found him to be tank-y, his strength is a nice advantage to have in the midfield, doesn't really ever get caught in possession. Not to mention that he scored 2 goals to win me the Johnstone's Paint Trophy. Moore, gone up 5 ratings. His pace is monstrous now, he burns past any left back he comes across. He has a nice cross, which almost always seems to find a striker's head. Shooting isn't always the best option with him, however his finishing and long shots are really improving, both have increased by 8 ratings. He's played in every game this season and there is never hesitation on who else I can slot into that RM spot. At LM, I have Jerome Thomas, signed from West Brom. He is almost perfect at that LM position, though unfortunately reaching the 30-year-old mark. His 4 star skills accompanied by his excellent dribbling is a great combo to get past players. His pace isn't too shabby, enough to get past the full backs in League 1, although I don't see him staying in my squad too long, age and pacey full backs will soon end his career. He does score goals from time to time, 11 in all competitions, and is injury prone. Now onto my strikers, I will start off with M'Baye Niang. Oh my lord, this guy is amazing. He has scored 26 goals in all competitions for me after receiving him on a full season loan during transfer deadline day at the start of the season. He will punish the opposition as soon as he gets into that 18-yard box. So clinical, and on both feet. He gets past players with ease, leaves them for dead, and can really pile drive a shot into any corner he likes. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I will have the funds to sign him now, it depends on how much the board give me at the start of the new season. Now last, but certainly not least; Teemu Pukki. I signed this guy during the January transfer window, after spending a long time looking for the perfect striker. One thing that really made my mind up was that when you look at his stats on the transfer window page it says 'Has that something special' and that was the first time I had seen that. I spent all my remaining money on him and I don't not regret it one bit. He seems to be able to score from almost anywhere in the opponent's half. His shots are just amazing. He stands at 6' 2", and can really jump to win those headers which is useful considering the amount of crosses I produce. He has a bright future at the club, and I really plan on getting into the Premier League after a few seasons, so hopefully he will play well in that campaign.

As for Ultimate Team, I've done a bit of trading now and stand at 500k. Since I can never decide what team to make, do you guys have any scenarios or ideas that will help me to make a team. I've seen one where you draw a number, scroll across that many leagues and see where you end up; then you do the same with formation and you make a team of the league that you ended up with in the formation you got. I've also seen ideas to do with drawing cards and numbers being assigned to ratings, suits assigned to chosen leagues/nationalities etc. So if you guys have an idea, then please throw it forward. :3

TY

Im trying to get a Ligue 1 - Serie A team and EA wasnt helping me at all (2200 fifa poins... best i got was Pato), but the profit i made from it was enourmous... now i only have 10k left to get a good CB or i might just trade more to get 40k for Chiellini

Years
Ehh I have given a huge amount of dosh to EA yet I never seem to get anyone; not even anyone Pato's worth. I can only dream of an IF, though it seems as if it will be a miracle if I did now.

TY

The best player i ever got in FIFA 13 was Cole (around 20-30k was he worth when i sold him). But yeah... when i see people getting IF's and even TOTY's when people like us, spending fortunes on packs get nothing at all...

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2014
i got Balotelli about 2 weeks into the game and he sold for 42k, but that's the best i've got. A few days ago my brother got the UP Falcao who sold for 95k >_< how i envy him...

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Last year my friend got iMOTM Balotelli and literally five minutes later I got iMOTM Torres.

EDIT: Here's a new team I just made, I really like the way it plays Cambiasso is a machine.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

TY

Finally got to it to finish my Serie A/Ligue 1 team, and it looks like this:
Only downside of this team is Chedjou, really hoped i could get Thiago Silva but im still working to get 200k to buy him...

Spoiler:

Years
Uhh this is the time of the year where EA will put out expensive packs which everyone will hop on to try and get the summer transfers. Typical. They do it every occasion there are special cards released.

Anyway, have any of you guys found any gems from the summer transfers or TOTY? Since this is the first reply since April and no one has talked about the TOTY...

TY

I got TOTS Moisander, and he's doing so well for my team (even tho he's only worth 20k)
I built an Eredivisie team around him with MOTM Maher, which is outstandingly good, i love using him.

From the transfer cards, it seems like the prices are way different. For instance: Fernando Llorrente (Atletico Bilbao > Juventus) - 1k
Then Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Saint-Etienne > Borussia Dortmund) - 90k

Also the latter having 93 PAC so im not really suprised... FUT market... gotta love em

EDIT: My team as it is now...

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Arron13

Calm, Relaxed, but Competative
Years
I started a FUT team but never really got into it. The best player I have is an okay striker from MLS. I'm really addicted to seasons though. was one 90' goal against me from moving up to division 2. that was heartbraking

Years
Eredivisie have so many IFs that are cheap omg, it's so easy to just build a whole team of IFs. I actually love the Eredivisie on FIFA, there are a lot of good players and the variety of attributes spread amongst the players works really well in a team.

Yeah, people like to use pace on FIFA and that's the main reason for high prices in some cases. Llorente has none, Aubameyang has plenty. Sold.

TY

Yeah i agree the Eredivisie has many cheap IF's and even cheap TOTS (Moisander was only 20k for a TOTS card).

Yeah but the ironic thing is how expensive players can get if they switch clubs, cause i remember Aubameyang being 900 coins when he was at Saint-Etienne.

From my team, i think SIF Eriksen or SIF Bony was the most expensive player.

Years
Yeah, I can't believe how cheap some players are but I'm not complaining. The only good thing about EA selling special packs is that people will be likely to buy them and there will be more special players on offer lowering the prices. Everything else just accounts to them trying to make as much money as possible.

Uhh that happens every year, people get so excited when a player gets a new card and the price immediately shoots up and it's quite stupid considering you can get the same player for a lot cheaper and maybe in a different league...

Back