• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'll never be able to get a boyfriend in real life. My face is too damn unattractive :<

Aww, don't put yourself down like that. :(

Everyone is meant to be loved, and no matter how attractive you are (as I think you're a really pretty girl anyways), you will eventually find someone who loves you for who you are. :3

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Yeah, you shouldn't put yourself down like that, Hikamaru.

I actually have a similar problem and personally I think who'd like a person like me because on how I look. I look at the mirror in the mirror after I brush my teeth and think maybe, there is someone out there for me, however I get nervous on the thought and abandon it.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Speaking of presents, I've been buying my own since I was 16.
But back on topic, Valentines' Day was never noteworthy for me, in fact, the only year I remembered was that time in Primary School where my classmate was suspended for beating up some kids who went to the nursery area and stole his brother's toy.

Why spend it alone when we can spend it together as a forum? :D
Well said.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I mean, I could kiss the forum. My mom would think I have mental issues when she sees me kissing the computer screen, but I can do it. :P

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I'm just...gonna back away slowly from the computer now.

As for Valentine's Day, it's not a holiday that fits me. I'm forever single and I'm allergic to chocolate. I spend the day doing what I usually do by working. This provides extra entertainment, because I enjoy watching all the people who apparently can't look at a calendar and are buying Valentine's Day cards at nine at night on Valentine's Day. Way to make an impression.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I think I'll be forever alone on Valentine's Day it seems. I'll probably just spend it with you guys on PC and maybe eat candy hearts or something.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I wasn't even around when that valentine's pairing event happened, sadly and I heard it was so fun!

...I'll buy myself flowers this year because my ex never bought me flowers when we were together. He was...cheap, so to say haha

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I've never celebrated Valentine's Day with anyone special before :< Forever alone lol. I know there's someone out there for me in this world...but until then, celebrating it with you guys it shall be. <3

Oh, and we should totally have a Valentine's event similar to the pairing thing last year xD That was fun.

Years
I think I'll be forever alone on Valentine's Day it seems. I'll probably just spend it with you guys on PC and maybe eat candy hearts or something.

Same for me I guess, buddy.

And yeah Dipu, you and Kura should bring the pairing event back and see what friendships are created.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
So what shows are people watching right now? Or the last movie you watched? idk I don't venture into this place often enough to really start something up. But I did finally watch The Hobbit: DoS on Saturday with my siblings and mother.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
Years
Lets see... last time I was at the movies was the day after Thor 2 was released.
Good movie, the my last watched shows are various things, like my recordings from the Weather Channel, 'Full Force Nature' and 'Weather Caught on Camera'.

Years
The last movie I watched was it's a wonderful life on Christmas :D. Oh wait, the ACTUAL last movie I watched was this terribly terrible movie called Sealed with a Kiss. It's Romeo and Juliet, with seals. It's cheesy, inappropriate, displays racism... and it's for kids.

Like seriously the seals don't like each other because one kind is brown and the other is white. One of the quotes is literally "A rose by any other color would smell just as sweet"

As for the Hobbit DoS, I saw that not too long ago too. What did you people think? I liked it enough, but it felt like the entire movie was just them running? The first was better in my opinion, but I did really like Smaug!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
The last movie I saw was Frozen, finally! A bad cam version, sadly haha. I was so disappointed about the prince Hans in the end, I'd somehow hoped he would get together with Elsa eventually xD /sucker for luv

Not gonna watch The Hobbit 2 for a while yet. Doesn't. Appeal. To me.

Years
I just saw the wolf of wall street and was thoroughly impressed. I think Leo deserves an oscar, and a great movie all around, but

SO MUCH COCAINE

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I liked the Hobbit 2. Side story wasn't very hard to pinpoint at. all. but eh who cares. But don't listen to me I'm very easily pleased hahha. After the third movie comes out I'll finally see about reading the book since my siblings suggested I do that instead of reading the book before watching the last movie.

As for Frozen even though it was clear about what would happen I still really loved how it was more about family love than the normal true love that Disney has with its Disney movies. Well .. most of them I believe? I don't know about Brave since I never watched it but yeah.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Frozen was nice, but like with Tangled, it's painfully artificial in some way. The songs feel forced and not really that great (except for the one Elsa sings~), the extra characters are only there for comical relief and don't bring anything to the story really (compare Olaf and Sven to the extra characters in Beauty and the Beast, for instance) and overall I don't think Disney can get up to the greatness that was the 90's, ever again.

Back