• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Meowth, let's go! Dead people of Shibuya, your mission is to help me take down Nineray and palkia! Fail, and face erasure!
*1000 spirits, A meowth with a chainsaw, and I[with elemental powers] charge towards Palkia*
And just to be sure Nineray won't interfere...
NINERAY! You're banned because you have the ability to help Palkia!

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
HA banned cause i was on palkias back therefore you put me in the reverse world. I rip a space portal the reverse world jump through it close it and before i leave leave a little surprise for you guys.

darkpokeball

Years
*jumps into the reverse world*
Okay, this is--
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!
A b-bomb...that bomb....urgh...*blacks out*
A few minutes later...
???: Ah, you're finally awake. I'll have you know, that I stole my composer powers back. However, I was bored so I decided to revive you and your Meowth.
DARKPOKEBALL: Can I still control the elements?
???: yus.
DARKPOKEBALL: Alright, tell me where Dialga and Palkia are!
???: They escaped before the bomb went off! They're in--
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: This post is over so you guys don't know the answer! MWA HA HA HA!

Years
Banned because Dawn should get her own series of the anime given she's so compared to Ash, like having Piplup as a counterpart to Pikachu.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because Dawn can't have her own anime right now. I'm holding her hostage in case Nineray shows up.
REPORTER: We are here in Lavender town, Darkpokeball and Meowth have cornered Dialga and Palkia and are weakening the two legendaries significantly. Darkpokeball also has "Dawn" hostage so any attempts to stop him are useless[unless we want to get rid of Dawn permanently.] Things are looking grim!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Heh...too easy.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Banned cos Dawn has hips like boom and an ass like bang Huh I just woke up lol :P

Banned cos I have an exam tomorrow

Years
Banned for forgetting a Pokemon reference... now, are you Black Kyurem or White Kyurem?

tumblr_m98fzhBW6h1rcwf0xo1_500.gif

tumblr_m98g3or3O71rcwf0xo1_500.gif

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
White KyuremBanned cause im not sure who that question was directed towards and the trainers on Kanto route one as of hgss are level 50 so begining trainers are gonna have to learn to climb trees or swim

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because I have successfully caught Dialga!
DAWN: Oh Q#*()*@#)$(*WER!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Once we catch Palkia, we'll have done it! I'll keep track of Dawn and Dialga's pokeball, Darkpokeball, it's up to you to capture Palkia.
DARKPOKEBALL: Got it!

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because I just caught Palkia! WOOT WOOT!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Did we just succeed?
DARKPOKEBALL: Yeah! Wait...where's Dawn?
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Oh no! She's running away!
DARKPOKEBALL: Whatever, ,we got what we came for.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: She stole Dialga and Palkia's pokeballs!
DARKPOKEBALL: ARGH! It's official, Dawn is now the worst female protoganist in the Pokemon Anime. *chases after her*

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
Banned cause im still on palkia's back now please let me out the pokeball its dark in here and theres nothing to do besides that cyndaquil in the corner, but its eating and just staring at me, i want that cyndaquil he shall be mine (starts formulating plan of what to do when i get out)

Back