• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

School days again...
Years
Thank you for the answers. Is there a way to edit the background of the pokemon party and pokedex? Because I see some hacks have edited backgrounds of pokemon party and pokedex.

Reposting. :)

Jad

Pokemon And Megaman Fan
Years
i downloaded cyclone on my new pc and it didn't work because some files missing
i downloaded those files and they work in the end i runned cyclone and
ERROR specific module couldn't be found

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
...READ BEFORE ASKING I aswered this question this morning thats pretty recent okay well your missing a file in systems32 but dont use clyclone use NTME insted its a lot better

Sierraffinity

Desperately trying to retire from ROM hacking
Years
I have the same tilemap being used for two of my world maps. For some reason, on the fourth world map (which is #3 in the programming), nine tiles near the bottom-right corner keep getting replaced with tile #3, while on the other, it works just fine.

Can anyone help?
WHY IS NOBODY HELPING? THIS IS FREAKING REPOST NUMBER 6.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
disasome(something like that) this isnt rele a "simple question" its a a lil bit more complicated its above my powers try asking someone who is rele good at rom hacking also did you try reading up on any tutorials I am not sure for I never was able to insert a world map

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
Is there any way to make a pokemart like shop to sell pokemon(even if the pokemon are free at level 1)? with multiple choices?

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
at the real pokemart no but You can make a bootleg pokemon store and each persone can sell you one item including a pokemon
the script would look like this when you test it out
do you wana buy this pokemon for 500 yes or no
got it :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
What if i wanted to make multiple pokemon sold from 1 person, i can already give one at a time...

Example: _______________
| Buy | --------> | Squirtle $100|
| Quit | | Bulbasoar $100|
| etc... $100|

Last edited:

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
Years
i think its posiable (above my ablites to script) I would proberly ask one of my friends who are better at scripting also I wouldent want my hack to beable to sell pokemon thats wierd(no offence)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2009
Lets just say my pokemon game doesnt follow the same gameplay entirely. and this would be only for certain pokemon, at level 1

trebornosliw

Learning
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 22, 2012
I have wasted an entire day trying to install this worldmap. I've been working with haefele's tutorial, and it just isn't working. Whenever I try to load the .raw file everything just gets crammed into the side, all jumbled up. I'm going to attach a raw file and a tilemap file, so you know what I mean. You can try inserting it yourself, and you'll see what I mean.
What's going on?
Wait, okay, now I can't attach any files with the "Manage Attachments" button. So I guess I'll make that my second question. Great. Just great.

TehBazzard

Main creator of FireRed+
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2009
How would I change the theme for when I fight certain trainers? I made a song for the game that I don't want to overwrite a track. I just want to know how I can change songs for trainers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back