• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreakyLocz14

Conservative Patriot
Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2018
NO, DRESS UP AS GROVYLE

You should dress up as fried chicken!

Um...yeah

I wanna work at some job really. I don't care anymore...

So, how'd the job hunt turn out today? Or are you on PC while the interview's happening?

Why Grovyle?

And do you work at Quizno's?

Years
My first job was at 16 doing data entry through a temp agency. I'd still be working that job if they hadn't cut the only shift I was able to work.

Sorry, Live, I had dinner at a Chinese buffet 4 hours ago that I'm still full from. I will have to disagree that Quizno's sounds good right now.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I haven't held very many jobs in my lifetime. ._. I didn't ever have a job (that wasn't something like delivering local papers) until I was 18 and it was just a phone operator/hostess job at a local Chinese food place. Every job I've had since then I got through my dad's work.

I kind of dread entering the work force for real since I just haven't had much experience & I was hired on the spot without a real interview for the restaurant job so I don't even know how to job hunt. :s

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I got mad at my last job because I got all dressed up for the interview and my boss didn't bother to read my email where I said that I was on campus so he did a phone interview, it was annoying :(

Cherrim

Years
Aww. :( Well, you call him your boss so it sounds like you got the job anyway? I guess that's a plus!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've been eating more than I usually do these days. Enough said.

Also I didn't get a job until... three weeks ago. I seriously need to be more productive in my life ahhh.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Hmm... Food.

Take a gander at this folks.

http://www.pizzamarketplace.com/article/195667/Let-s-Pizza-vending-machine-ready-for-U-S-debut

X is in love.

As for my job, computer repair shop. Sadly though, business is down so the odds of me losing that job in a month or two are pretty high. Especially since I kinda lack a collage degree for it. I lucked out getting that job though. One person who worked there quit, and the owner was desperate for a replacement. I walked in with a ACTA certificate for computer engineering, and since he needed the replace the last worker quickly, and no one else applied, he hired me.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Aww. :( Well, you call him your boss so it sounds like you got the job anyway? I guess that's a plus!

Yeah haha. He quit so I guess he's not technically my boss anymore but that's where I work now. XD;

I'm on a diet! I had a chicken sandwich for breakfast, then a piece of chicken and some yogurt since then :3 I might have another piece of chicken later as a late night snack before I sleep haha.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My yogurt is the cheapest low-calorie yogurt. I don't have money for fancy yogurts, lmao. I do mix gelatin into my yogurt though - diet trick, it fills you up more with 0 calories and it's tasteless haha.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I haven't had plain Greek yoghurt. But I have had tzatziki. Close enough.

I start my mornings with some low-fast under 35 calories fruit yogurt. Stirred. I used to eat fruit-on-the-bottom kind because the fruit syrup was addictive XD

Also, did anyone ever eat these? I have a collection of these containers somewhere lol http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Muppets_Yogurt

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Lately, I've been hooked on eating vanilla yogurt with granola mixed it.

I could literally eat it for at least two meals of the day, for days on end, and be okay with it.

Not sure how, or why.. xD;

Also, aaaah Muppets yogurt.. how weird.

Cherrim

Years
My parents have been trying to get me to try yogourt with fruit & granola in it but I'm not really a breakfast person and for the longest time, I've been unable to eat any dairy products for the first half of the day because my sleeping pills always gave dairy products a really gross metallic taste. :(

But now that I'm switching to different pills for a while, I kind of want to give it a try again. I just worry I'd forget about it or never have time in the mornings and the yogurt would just go to waste in the fridge which is probably the most likely thing. I might manage it if I bought those pre-packaged things where the granola comes in a little container attached to the plastic yogurt cup but they seem so expensive and wasteful...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Lately, I've been hooked on eating vanilla yogurt with granola mixed it.

I could literally eat it for at least two meals of the day, for days on end, and be okay with it.

Not sure how, or why.. xD;

Also, aaaah Muppets yogurt.. how weird.

Oh God me too. Dannon Light and Fit vanilla yogurt is the best with granola. Legit. Best yogurt I've had.

Anyone have Greek yogurt before? I've only had two, but each time the aftertaste was just terrible. :c Not even worth the yummy initial taste.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Oh God me too. Dannon Light and Fit vanilla yogurt is the best with granola. Legit. Best yogurt I've had.

Anyone have Greek yogurt before? I've only had two, but each time the aftertaste was just terrible. :c Not even worth the yummy initial taste.
As far as I know, it shouldn't taste that different. More of a textural thing.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Aaah, Erica that's a bummer.. that those pills give diary a metallic taste. ><; Man.
As for the cost, it really is cheaper to buy yogurt and granola separately. Yogurt is so cheap, and you can buy a box of granola for the same amount of money that it costs to buy one little container of a yogurt/granola mix. - w -

Greek yogurt I've only had once, and it had honey on the bottom..

I didn't mix it first, just sort of took a bite of the plain yogurt, and wow.
Nasty stuff on it's own, in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
IT IS SOOO YUMMY. I mixed in some fresh fruit and ate it and it was really good.

AIN'T IT THOUGH OMG! Someone told me to add jam to it, so I'm going to try that one day! A friend sad even strawberry juice would be great in it, too. o3o
It's even good plain!

As far as I know, it shouldn't taste that different. More of a textural thing.

It taste different to me. :c
Like, just a weird aftertaste, more than anything.

Greek yogurt I've only had once, and it had honey on the bottom..

I didn't mix it first, just sort of took a bite of the plain yogurt, and wow.
Nasty stuff on it's own, in my opinion.

That sounds horrible. Yeah, the taste alone is horrific. Like, it needs a LOT of stuff to make it better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back