• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

fire type team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm in a type tournament with some friends and we were given random types mine being fire. But the person I ended up being paired with has water type. So the rules are no ubers and a couple others that are close to ubers and no permanent weather abilities unless its something like a tyranitar. We are allowed one "wild card" meaning still OU and under but it can be any type. I have a few ideas on how to approach going against a water type but I need some more ideas

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Personally. Id say use Earthquake with a decently strong pokemon. Physically. Special. Im not sure since Fire is the best Sp against water generally. Good luck to you

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
You'll have to post a team sketch so you can receive suggestions- I'm afraid but this forum is not for other people to make a complete team from scratch for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back