• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Monster Art Online [remake] (OOC)

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Guess Peria's getting a set of Berry Pots, then for some quest I have yet to make up. (I'm assuming he's an Apricorn/Berry Master. Sure.) That'll be useful for saving money and will help transition her into the next pokemon she should want, a water-type, 'cause she's not getting a SquirtBottle with it.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So, are you guys trying to figure out how to set up your first posts? I'll make a teaser post.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I was gonna sign up with Unova, but no one else is starting there :o should I sign up somewhere else where there's much more people?

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
I will definitely have a post up later today, just need to get back here and work on it. I do have one question Adventure: is it alright to essentially create another player in-game that my character can interact with every now and then? Like someone she knew before the LOGOUT button's disappearing act.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I was gonna sign up with Unova, but no one else is starting there :o should I sign up somewhere else where there's much more people?
I would certainly recommend starting in Kanto instead. You can still have a Unova starter and any other pokémon; just say you traded or was gifted them by friends who had gotten further in the game than you. But if you really want to start in Unova, you may. You'll just be alone until someone travels to Unova or you reach Castelia and are able to travel away.

I will definitely have a post up later today, just need to get back here and work on it. I do have one question Adventure: is it alright to essentially create another player in-game that my character can interact with every now and then? Like someone she knew before the LOGOUT button's disappearing act.
That is totally fine. I will do that too. As long as you mostly center your posts around your main character.

If you in the future feel like a non-main Player you've created is so interesting that you would like to focus more on them though, you might be allowed to make a SU to have that as your second main character :3 But that's a maybe and not yet.

Also, while you'll have to keep track of your pokémon team yourselves, I will try to update the first post in the IC thread with everyone's locations whenever you move around in the RP, to make interaction easier ^^

Last edited:

♚ Here's looking at you, kid.
Years
Just informing you guys that I have received a name change. Sovereign. is now Nebula. Hope that doesn't cause too much confusion. :3

Also, that's great Adventure. I will definitely focus on my gal for the most of it, but the secondary character comes into play every now and then for little things. My post is now up in the IC.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I'll get my first post up tomorrow at the latest. Any Hoenn goers want to make relationships? I feel like if we make rivals and friends of each other, interactions will happen more often.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Just informing you guys that I have received a name change. Sovereign. is now Nebula. Hope that doesn't cause too much confusion. :3

Also, that's great Adventure. I will definitely focus on my gal for the most of it, but the secondary character comes into play every now and then for little things. My post is now up in the IC.
Ok, I will change lists accordingly when I have time to. Nice name btw!

I'll get my first post up tomorrow at the latest. Any Hoenn goers want to make relationships? I feel like if we make rivals and friends of each other, interactions will happen more often.
I want to! I had Marcello go to Granite Cave now to try and train his new pokémon, maybe there can be a sudden cave-on (MAO can surprise you with strange natural "accidents") and the two will have to dig their way out together or search for another exit together?

I...don't know where to start. You can expect a post up by me today or tomorrow. c:
Start in Violet or the next route :3 and coordinate so that you meet up with the others in Johto?

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
I'll have my post tomorrow. And hey Nebula, you share the same name as my character's name online. ;D

Last edited:

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Alright, I've finally finished my SU. Sorry for the long wait! If there's anything you want me to change, just let me know.

@jhajjar- I think our characters may have problems, due to Jason's trollish nature and Alban's super serious attitude. XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
@curiousnathan - Maybe our characters should meet up or something? Your character does seem the niceset out of those in Johto, which Peria would appreciate. She's on the route before Violet City.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Are there any spots left at all?
Yes, we can squeeze you in if you have your SU up within a couple of days! :3

Nebula, I really love that CSS; can I use it for my posts? =o
Oooh. Can I do to? With some color changes. And leaving the credit where it is, of course.

@ Sheraku, I like that you've taken action IC already. Nice! Maybe Skymin will run into you soon?

@ Hoenn players, if anyone feels like stumbling into the Granite Cave and get lost, Marcello and you can team up to find our way out 8D Aurora, perhaps? Her view on the anonymous message is interesting.

Years
Thanks! I'm usually not one to procrastinate in an RP, being I have no life outside of work. And as for possibly bumping into Skymin, I don't have a problem with it, however it'd be against Tabris' character to initiate any conversation.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'll slowly be introducing a plot with GM-controlled characters that might spur some action... Eventually.

I thought of something I had forgotten in the RP info btw. What versions of the regions we have in MAO.

Kanto/Johto are somewhat the GSC versions when it comes to E4 and gym leaders. Janine and Green are gym leaders, but the E4 consist of Bruno, Koga, Karen and the ice girl whose name I've forgotten atm :x but you know who I mean, the redhead. Will has quit and she had been reinstated. Lance is the champion of Johto and Red is the champion of Kanto.

Hoenn has Wallace as the gym leader and Steven as the champion.

Don't think there are problems with Sinnoh and Kalos, right?

As for Unova... I'm not the best to decide perhaps, as I haven't finished a Unova game. Would you guys prefer BW Unova map and leaders or B2W2 map and leaders? In case we even ever visit Unova.

Years
The glasses wearing, red-headed, Ice Trainer of Kanto's Elite Four name is, Lorelei, and she's my favorite of all the Regions.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Lorelei, of course! How could I forget. I was in class and went to PC on my phone and wouldn't bother to search for her name ;) She's cool yes. Pun pun pun. Actually has purple hair in the big manga.

Lorelei_and_team.png

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I shall get my su done soon. Also might make him the bad guy.... MWAHAHA! How would people feel if I made him quite an evil character? Feel like making one to rid of my lingering emotions!

Back