• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rozen's PKMN Trading Ring

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Again, I'm sorry that I haven't attended to the thread, if I could figure out how to subscribe this thread to my e-mail, I will be a lot more responsive.

As for Cyndaquil and Spiritomb, I already have these in my possession.
I'm right now hunting down Pokemon to fill out my Pokedex, including the legendarys I do not have. Caterpie, Houndour, Shaymin, Manaphy, Arceaus are some to name. I will put a full list of what I need on the front page, which should be helpful for people.

Right now in terms of legendary pokemon and event pokemon, I'm not so much concerned with them, but rather the ones I haven't obtained yet.

I said I'd wait until I saw the list you were going to post on the first page but I still don't see one But I do have Caterpie, Houndour, Shaymin and Arceus off of what you posted above if you still need those? if you like you could pm me a shortlist of the pokemon you need and I'll accomodate you to the best of my ability ^ _ ^

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Here is what I need!
The Three Birds, Mewtwo, Lugia, Three Dogs, Regis (can get on my own, I think), Rayquaza, Latias, Three Pixes (can get on own), Shaymin, Arceaus, Unkown, and I need to evolve for Dusknoir.

Which is like 20 or so away.

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Here is what I need!
The Three Birds, Mewtwo, Lugia, Three Dogs, Regis (can get on my own, I think), Rayquaza, Latias, Three Pixes (can get on own), Shaymin, Arceaus, Unkown, and I need to evolve for Dusknoir.

Which is like 20 or so away.

Well I can give you zapdos, moltres,mewtwo,raikou,entei,rayquaza,Latias,Dusknoir Shaymin and Arceus? I'll leave the regi's/pixies to you then? :)

Sorry I missed unkown I can give you him too :P

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
I'm interested in these:
Spoiler:

Here is what I have to offer:
Spoiler:

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Ok; shops not dead I just haven't visited it in a while. I was going to set it up via e-mail notification to whenever messaged me or put a message in this thread, but some how it turned off? What ever, I'm still looking for those mons to fill the dex, and apoglys for the delay.

and its still

zroc

Pokemon trainer
Years
Hi i am interested in your victini, i have a few of legendary pokes you want. Also have some event pokes i could offer

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2013
I saw that you can breed pretty much every pokemon and I am a massive charizard fan. I will very much appreciate it for a male charmander.
FC:3698-0995-5225

Years
What would you want in return for a Zorua, Rufflet, and possibly a Deino? Unhatched or a level one would be good. I've just restarted Pokemon White so I don't have much to offer on that game, but you could trade me on my White game and then I could get you something off my Diamond game? That's where I keep my better Pokemon.

I'm also in a bit of a wifi pickle, because we just changed our router and of course it's WPA. If it's alright with you, could we set up a specific trade time (my timezone is EST) so I can go to a public place? Sorry if this is inconvenient, I just found out when I tried to get my White FC.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Well I won't be able to do wi-fi trades for a while, and considering that I have my 3DS all broken and what not; I'm going to need to have temporary codes for my brothers DSi....again!

I head off to work not too far from now, and then I'll be away from home for the next two days; so getting any trades out of me would not be the best thing to do. It would be nice to get back into trading by at the very earliest Monday evening, but thats only if and only I have the energy to take care of it.

I need my 3DS fixed by the time October roles around, or else me and my game order will be screwed; or will just be playing with an ink blot in front of the screen I.I

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
I would like to make an update on the trade shop!
I will be changing over friend codes once again, due to the tragedy of what happened to my 3DS; I hope to have it repaired by October, but that is still 2 1/2 months away. Until then I'm going to be using my brothers DS to play; this isn't as convenient, but its still better than nothing.

Friend codes will be posted up as soon as I have a reason to put em up there, so probeley very soon.

Back