• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Highly Recommended // Pokemon Millenium 2000(A Hack)

Flygon-Master

I've got my eyes on you..
Years
GymLeaderLance99 said:
I'll see what I can do because I'm trying to edit the sprites but the AGIXPs I have aren't working well:(. I still have Violet, Saffron, and Cianwood Gyms open, so please tell me if you'd like to replace one of these gyms. And post the pokemon of your underlings. The list is on page 4.
Can I be Saffron Gym leader?
Pokemon:
Alakazam-future sight, psychic, shadow ball, mirror coat
Gengar- shadow ball, hypnosis, dream eater, night shade
Umbreon- Shadow ball, zap cannon, toxic, crunch
Espeon- psywave, zap cannon, psybeam, reflect
Mr. Mime- Reflect, Psychic, barrier, psybeam :nervous:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
hey GymLeaderLance99 ive finshed three sprites whitney bugsy and janine but dont no how to attach them

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Flygon-Master, Sabrina only has three pokemon, so you need to take off two. Wy_Wynaut, to attach files, when you're making a new reply, you'll see a tab called "Manage Attachments". Click on it to open a new window. Now to attach the files, hit "Browse", and look for them. When you're done, hit "Upload" and the file will attach to the post. Do the same for any other attachments. Unfortunately, you can only attach 5 files or less. houndoomofdarkness, I had someone make Bugsy look more like a fire-trainer. I'll attach the pic when I find it.

Flygon-Master

Years
GymLeaderLance99 said:
Flygon-Master, Sabrina only has three pokemon, so you need to take off two. Wy_Wynaut, to attach files, when you're making a new reply, you'll see a tab called "Manage Attachments". Click on it to open a new window. Now to attach the files, hit "Browse", and look for them. When you're done, hit "Upload" and the file will attach to the post. Do the same for any other attachments. Unfortunately, you can only attach 5 files or less. houndoomofdarkness, I had someone make Bugsy look more like a fire-trainer. I'll attach the pic when I find it.
Just get rid of gengar and Mr. mime
That leaves alakazam, espeon and umbreon with the posted move lists.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
I'll update the list, Flygon Master. Now there are only two gyms left- Violet and Cianwood. The following people still need to give me a list of the pokemon their underlings will have, any moves to let their pokemon have, or additional pokemon requests. NOTE: If any Gym Leader doesn't give am moveset of R/B/Y/G/S/C moves, they will know the moves they'd know naturally. If moves are still empty, they'll know a move they'd learn through breeding.

Underlings

PIKA2- Goldenrod Gym

TreeckoFan12- Ecruteak Gym

DarkAvengerCobra- Mahogany Gym

Firemaker- Vermilion Gym

Gold Raikou- Fushcia Gym

NOTE:To check how many underlings you have and the amount of pokemon they have, look at the list on page four.

Imcomplete Movesets/ No Movesets-

houndoomofdarkness- Azalea Gym

PIKA2- Goldenrod Gym

TreeckoFan12- Ecruteak Gym

Dver- Elite Four Will

blitzballchamp- Elite Four Koga

Philbro- Elite Four Bruno

Jason- Elite Four Karen

Firemaker- Vermilion Gym

Gold Raikou- Fushcia Gym

NOTE: Please post your moves ASAP. If you already posted a moveset, edit the post that has it, and let me know about the edit.

Additional Pokemon Requests-

Firemaker- Vermilion Gym= missing two pokemon.

Again, please post your other pokemon ASAP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2004
I'll be Violet City
Name: Leader Ace
Begin: "Fear my flying pokemon!"
Lose in battle: "My precious birds!"
Lose in map: "Here, you deserve these two things."
Pokemon:
Pidgey-Lvl11-Mud Slap, Peck, Sandstorm, Fly
Pidgeotto-Lvl13-Mud Slap, Drill Peck, Sandstorm, Fly

Underlings-3

2-Bird Trainer Speed
Pidgey lvl7-Natural moves

3-Bird Trainer Boost
Hoot-Hoot lvl 6-Hypnosis, Peck, Sand Attack
Spearow lvl 5-Peck, Tackle, Sand Attack

Good? Bad?

Please include me, I could also give you a sprite if you want for the leader...

Last edited:

Flygon-Master

Years
I actually don't think you should change my underling's they seem fine the way they are to me. Maybe just raise their pokemons levels a bit, make it tougher you know?
Is there any way you can make the gym leaders sprite a guy?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 25, 2009
lets see did this work here i think this is bugsy whintney and jainine
it works GymLeaderLance99 here if u want any changes pm me

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Hey, Ill take Cianwood! Ill have This-

Charizard lv 36
Typhlosion iv 36
Scizor lv 30

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
oh, and the moves will be-
Charizard- Fly,Flamethrower,Slash,and Fire Blast
Typlosion- Flamethrower, Flame Wheel,Rollout,Fire Punch
Scizor- Slash,Iron Wing,Fly,Hyper beam

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay, DarkLink and welcome to PC btw:). Try not to double-post. Two things though- 1) Chuck only has two pokemon so one has to go, and 2) You need to post your underlings. Here's the order-

Blackbelt 1= 1 poke
BB 2= 1 poke
BB 3= 2 pokes
BB 4= 3 pokes

I'll release a demo in a little while.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
get rid of Scizor, My underlings will be-
BB1- Scizor lv28
BB2- Magmar lv28
BB3- Charmeleon lv 26 Steelix lv 26
BB4- Skarmory lv 26 Magneton lv 30, Magmar lv 32

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
Okay. DarkLink, I'll update the gym list. There are still many people who need to give me a list of underlings, movesets, and/or additional pokemon, so when I get this info, I'll release a demo. Look at the list way above to check what you need and give me the info.

Back