• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Avalanche? I've never heard of that move. Let me do a little research. I've got Rhyhorn's page pulled up, and he can't learn the move Avalanche by any means. Are you sure you aren't confusing it with something else? No, you're not. Rhydon and Rhyperior can be taught it, but not Rhyhorn for some reason. Buster will simply have to wait a few levels before he learns it.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Can't wait to see how John and Earl's battle will turn out.

Why thank you Aspie. Same here, especially because I plan on three HUGE things happening to Earl and his Pokemon in this battle.

Shouldn't Legion be in Florida right now looking into the increased amount of sunlight, which is a lot even for Florida? They might be at the Safari Zone...

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Why thank you Aspie. Same here, especially because I plan on three HUGE things happening to Earl and his Pokemon in this battle.

Shouldn't Legion be in Florida right now looking into the increased amount of sunlight, which is a lot even for Florida? They might be at the Safari Zone...

Huh, I see maybe they should be in Florida.;)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Eh, maybe I should switch perspectives again in my next post. Besides, I need to introduce MiB in his new outfit and some of his other Pokemon. Could you imagine a- Never mind. I'll save it for the post.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
Name: Shea Felicius
Hometown: Little Rock, AR
Appearence:
hot_anime_guy-1.jpg

Pokemon:
Mynh the lvl 8 Shaymin
Mynh's Personality: Mynh is happy-go-lucky, smart, and a bit mischievious. In this sense, he's not like most other Shaymin, which are shy and careful.

Mable the lvl 17 Mightyena
Mable's Personality: Mable is extremely protective. Being a former mother, she treats Mynh and Zephyr as her children, and treats Shea with respect and obedience.

Zephyr the lvl 9 Zorua
Zephyr's Personality: Zephyr is quite shy, and is mainly dependant on the other two for protection. This was how he called Shadow to his den. When faced with a fallen friend and a potential foe, he gets very protective of his friend.

Bio: Shea's life has been filled with things that would spoil a normal child, but Shea was different from most children. He always thanked anybody who deserved it, from his mother buying him a toy, to a bully beating him up. That being said, he didn't beg for more, nor did he let it slide. Nevertheless, Shea is a very good child, and when his father found a Shaymin egg at the front door, his parents finally planned Shea's adventure. Nobody knows how it got there, contrary to eggs in general, where everyone knows, but it's never been witnessed. (How it got there may or may not be uncovered in the RP.)

So, after Shaymin hatched, he finally left home, and to his dismay, not everybody's as good as in his Little Rock school. Luckily, people still have some sense of charity, and to his Shaymin's joy, he's still a very grateful person. He hopes to go far, not aspiring to become a Champion - but he's open to the idea.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Name: Shea Felicius
Hometown: Little Rock, AR
Appearence:
hot_anime_guy-1.jpg

Pokemon: Mynh the lvl 5 Shaymin

Bio: Shea's life has been filled with things that would spoil a normal child, but Shea was different from most children. He always thanked anybody who deserved it, from his mother buying him a toy, to a bully beating him up. That being said, he didn't beg for more, nor did he let it slide. Nevertheless, Shea is a very good child, and when his father found a Shaymin egg at the front door, his parents finally planned Shea's adventure. Nobody knows how it got there, contrary to eggs in general, where everyone knows, but it's never been witnessed. (How it got there may or may not be uncovered in the RP.)

So, after Shaymin hatched, he finally left home, and to his dismay, not everybody's as good as in his Little Rock school. Luckily, people still have some sense of charity, and to his Shaymin's joy, he's still a very grateful person. He hopes to go far, not aspiring to become a Champion - but he's open to the idea.

I would ask you to post the Shaymin's personality but that hasn't really played a role in the RP so you're accepted.

Back