• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

CourageHound

Trust & Courage. Nothing More
Years
Banned cuz i'm picking Xerneas over Yveltal

PS: Their artwork is amazing!!

Spoiler:

Years
Banned because as XanderO stated in my birthday celebration thread last year, that Everstone is keeping me from evolving into a Dewott.

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
BANNED! for still liking Oshawott's! Get with the times and start loving the Froakie!

MEOWTH: With six generations of pokemon...will the kids remember us? From the first generation?
DARKPOKEBALL: I don't know. I've met kids that didn't know what a lot of 1st gen pokemon were, but knew what almost all of the 5th gen pokemon were.
MEOWTH: *starts fading away* Don't forget the originalllssss!!!!
*MEOWTH completely fades away*
DARKPOKEBALL: Pfft, genwunner.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Banned because this Snorlax learned a move that cannot be learned by any other Snorlax and it uses that move called bounce, and bounced back to the OT forums, banning glitchguy in the process.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Banned because this Snorlax is bored cos no people is posting on the OT forums.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! because you hurt my Meowth!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: no he didn't.
DARKPOKEBALL: It's a she!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Windheart is a he. See that male sign to the right of his username?
DARKPOKEBALL: ...See, Windheart?! You've hurt him so bad he's seeing things!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Hey, Darkpokeball, did you get dropped on your head recently?
DARKPOKEBALL: Yeah, Windheart dropped me on my head.
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: I think you're confusing me with you...Windheart hurt you. Not me.
DARKPOKEBALL: Nonsense! Windheart and I are best friends!
CHAINSAW MEOWTH: Come on, the hospital is this way...
DARKPOKEBALL: We proposed to each other in the Unova region...IN OUTER SPACE!

Years
Banned because I just won with a Sandstorm team on PO without using Metagross, Heatran, Jirachi or any of that highly common OU sandstorm material.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Banned because this Snorlax just got hit by a Roar attack from a Houndoom and that Snorlax got Roared back to the OT forums where he always belong to.

darkpokeball

Years
BANNED! for hurting my Meowth!
MEOWTH: Wait...I thought that you thought that Windheart hurt me, not Snor(es)Lax?
DARKPOKEBALL: ...Well, I'm just trying to get more people to visit the OTHER TRIVIA forums!
MEOWTH: How does Snor(es)Lax hurting me get more people to go to OT?
DARKPOKEBALL: Watch and see....

Back