• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] digiMEMORY* (M) [OOC+SU]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm busyy ;; will post in the weekend hopefully, mkay? :p

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Sorry, etherpad connection got finicky last night. I'll be jumping on it this afternoon.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Exams are finished and I now have a choice between going out drinking or sitting at home under a soft blanket with some hot tea and listen to calm music and write RP posts.

I... Think I'll choose the RPing actually. Because I'm likely going out drinking tomorrow anyways and we wouldn't want me to live too unhealthily in this new, fresh 2014 do we? :3

tl;dr - a post shall be up soon.

Also, I'm the kind of person who prefers posting back and forth inside a thread rather than making a JP. Sometimes JPs can be great of course, but like when characters are mostly just talking and not taking action otherwise. Personal preference :3

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
Hi guys! I need you all to try to post by Saturday. I think that's fair right?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
If anyone wants, they can storm in to save Summer and Sunmon from the blue little monsters in the middle of the street :3

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
Same here. If you want to save my characters, go right ahead. ;D

Fuyu

Years
Well, I posted the JP yesterday! (Thanks Colony) And Annie is attempting (key word being attempt) to rescue Summer. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay :3

But I'm still wondering, what's our goal here? Will the blue monsters let up, or will you GMs cue when our digimon can evolve or?

Fuyu

Years
TK is the one who has the answers to all of that, I am afraid. I feel like it is the latter though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I think we need to get the story going now, to not let this RP fade before it started ^^

Fuyu

Years
^_^ I'll post this week. Unfortunately, he passed nothing to me before he poofed, or I would have by now. XD

Fuyu

Years
Guys, I'm going to magically force the plot in what I'm guessing is forward on Saturday night if TK doesn't reappear by then. ^_^ Again, sorry guys but I was not given anything in case of poof.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Subsonic, I'mma wait for Fuyu to post because I don't know what I would make Sunmon do without involving Summer and she's talking to Fuyu's character now.

Do force the plot! :3 I kind of foresaw that TK would poof... he's done that before. Hence the first line of my SU post. It's a pity, but luckily we have a second GM.

Back