• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Giovannis' Revenge Is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
The Fusions are not official, the official ones are Joltaoreon, Agranitar, Rapidnine(arkanine) and possibly rodalpha( I threw him in and you'll see why) also, he looks over his shoulder, and looks back with an evil smirk.

Wow, he does? I'd like to see that part.

Years
I don't understand why Giovanni would want to go to gyms and get badges. And also could you make the grunts do stuff or is it all scripted?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
The hack seems pretty good so far also i do like your idea for the story instead of playing as the Protagonist you get to play as the Antagonist, that's a really cool idea i think.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
I don't understand why Giovanni would want to go to gyms and get badges. And also could you make the grunts do stuff or is it all scripted?

No there are City shutdown options, Recruiting, Team rocket missions, and quests, these all here are what you could call side stories for the game. That being said, the amount of yes/no's you give them when they ask you what they should do determines what they do if that's what you mean.

Tyraggron.. eh . lol you name it , And yes the Animation for the battle wont go unnoticed lol so just wait a little longer while i finish beta 1

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015

No there are City shutdown options, Recruiting, Team rocket missions, and quests, these all here are what you could call side stories for the game. That being said, the amount of yes/no's you give them when they ask you what they should do determines what they do i that's what you mean.

Giovanni would need the gym badges from the Hoenn Region, and, you have the option of battling the Gym leaders in the kanto region, you get a few from each of each region, which doesnt make sense.. but i don't think that would be reason for concern as its something i just add in anyway.

Tyraggron.. eh . lol you name it , And yes the Animation for the battle wont go unnoticed lol so just wait a little longer while i finish beta 1

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 27, 2019
Haunter + Mewtwo = hauntwo
I saw it on facebook and it is badass

Haunter + Mewtwo = hauntwo
I saw it on facebook and it is badass

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Lol ive only got space for a few more, however , ill check it out, might make an event with it in a later Beta .

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 25, 2023
I like the aims of your project. If you need help with the fusion pokemons, ask me. I have made some fusion pokemons (or "quimeras" as we call it in Spain) 64x64 -but not index- but with their backs.

Pokémon Trainer 188

The tiles are great! I can see you've put effort into this!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 12, 2023
Hey plz tell the release date of alpha or beta...make it as late as u want but give an idea at least plz

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
Well, Ill see if I can throw this Beta out here next sunday, I've also got something else I would like to present to everyone !

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2015
I've got to apologize im running a little late give me a day or two.
Regular release date was indeed this past sunday!
But due to a few bugs i witheld it from release.
Give me a few more days ie a week, and ill let this thing out! lol
Because of the wait ill extend it a little more. Thanks for the maj support guys!

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2016
what still 1 week thats too long i just cant wait to play it and see the fusions.its better be worth it.its super cool to play as boss of TR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back