• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SilvanArrow's Quiver of Trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2011
Can i have a male ralts please? i dont have much since i just recently restarted my game, but i have an old Keystone (spiritomb) and a Spooky Plate (Arceus) if you want

Last edited:

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Would you be interested in these?
I was looking at your wants and saw that I had these:

Lv. 50 Adamant Groudon UT

Lv. 51 Modest Kyogre (Flawless and it has no EVs)

And I've also got a shiny Lv. 50 Quiet Groudon UT, and I can get you any item or TM you need.

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
Years
@DeuXofHaZZarD: I would be happy to give you a male Ralts. You don't need to give me anything in return; it's a giveaway, after all ^_^. When are you free to trade? I'll also need your FC.

@Beelzenef: I'm definitely interested in the Adamant Groudon. Have you had your Kyogre hack-checked? I'm always a little wary of flawless IV Legendaries, but if it's legit I'm very interested. I'll respectfully decline on the Shiny Groudon because it's not a nature I'm looking for, but I may want to hit you up for a couple of Earthquake TMs and other items (especially Leftovers and Life Orbs). What all do you want from my thread? Hopefully we can work out a deal.

Beelzenef

Luffy
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen May 2, 2011
Kyogre hasn't been hack checked but it seems legit to me, do you know anyone who can hack check?

I'm really interested in your Shiny Yanmega with near flawless IVs.

I'd be willing to trade you both the Groudon and Kyogre for it.

silvanarrow

Years
@Beelzenef: Death_Made offers hack checking services, and he's really good to work with. I don't have a Yanmega; are you talking about my Flygon? If you can clone him and send back the original AND if Kyogre is legit, I'll gladly make the trade.

@Raichupacabra: Do any of your event Mew or event Latios have a Timid or Modest nature? Also, are you able to clone and send back the original?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
Konnichiwa ^^ I was taking a closer look at your Wants list, and I noticed I had half of it o.o Problem is, most are already EV'd, and you're specifically looking for UT ^^;; As for UT, I got these:

Calm Articuno
Timid Mewtwo
Timid Moltres
Modest Kyogre
Jolly Rayquaza
Timid Zapdos

I also have every TM you're Looking for o.o I don't really want anything in Return ^^

EDIT:

Here's more info on my Pokémon (IV's listed as HP|ATK|DEF|SP.ATK|SP.DEF|SPEED)

Articuno - Level 50 - Calm Nature - Caught in a Dive Ball
IV's: 29|17|29|30|31|31
Faraway Place (HG Seafoam Islands)

Mewtwo - Level 70 - Timid Nature - Caught in a Poké Ball
IV's: 21|14|15|31|24|31
Faraway Place (HG Cerulean Cave)

Moltres - Level 50 - Timid Nature - Caught in a Poké Ball
IV's: 30|17|24|31|24|31
Faraway Place (HG Mt.Silver? I know it's from HG xD)

Zapdos - Level 50 - Timid Nature - Caught in an Ultra Ball
IV's: 21|24|28|30|28|31
Faraway Place (HG Power Plant)

Kyogre - Level 50 - Modest Nature - Caught in a Great Ball
IV's: 22|31|29|31|28|31
Faraway Place (HG Embedded Tower)

Rayquaza - Level 50 - Jolly Nature - Caught in a Great Ball
IV's: 28|31|20|26|26|31
Faraway Place (HG Embedded Tower)

I have a Timid Articuno, Modest Moltres, Adamant Rayquaza and The Same Jolly Rayquaza already EV'd xD Let me know if you're interested in having these ^^

Last edited:

silvanarrow

Years
@Raichupacabra: I'll trade the Pachirisu for the Modest Latios if you can clone it back to me.

@rickyisgreat: I'm interested in your Goon Scizor and Shiny Lv. 1 Belbum (Adamant). Can you clone Pikachu and Pachirisu back to me? That's the only way I can trade my events.

@Death_Made: Holy crow, REALLY?! O.O My friend, your generosity never ceases to amaze me! As for the TMs, just pick any 6 from my Wants List to attach to the Pokemon. My only request is that at least one is Earthquake. When are you available to trade?

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
@Death_Made: Holy crow, REALLY?! O.O My friend, your generosity never ceases to amaze me! As for the TMs, just pick any 6 from my Wants List to attach to the Pokemon. My only request is that at least one is Earthquake. When are you available to trade?

Yes really o.o ^^;; Alright, I'll add any TM's to it, along with Earthquake. As for trading, I can trade right away, Here's my Diamond FC: 2708 4480 8217. I'll get on Wi-Fi as soon as I can ^^

silvanarrow

Years
Thank you so much for the trade! Please let me know if I can repay the favor; you can clone whatever you want from my thread ^_^

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2011
well, I'm 60% owl, so any time between 8:00 to about 4:00 is usually guaranteed. but if those time don't work for you, (i do understand the fact that other people have jobs and summer classes and can't be up like that) PM me a time and i'll tell you if i can. (most likely i can. i'm basically free all day until the end of June)

p.s. i just put my FC on my sig

rickyisgreat

Water pokemon rule!!!
Years
@Raichupacabra: I'll trade the Pachirisu for the Modest Latios if you can clone it back to me.

@rickyisgreat: I'm interested in your Goon Scizor and Shiny Lv. 1 Belbum (Adamant). Can you clone Pikachu and Pachirisu back to me? That's the only way I can trade my events.

yeah. i can clone and then give it back to you

Raichupacabra

Villain
Years

ok my FC is in my signatgre
ffiiilllleeerrrrrrr

silvanarrow

Years
@ricky and Raichu: Give me just a couple of minutes to get ready (I need to send the Pokemon over to my Platinum game), and then I'll add your FCs and head into Wi-Fi. Also, since you're both trading for the Pachirisu, I can only trade with one person at a time, so it'll be a first-come basis. The second person will have to wait until I get the original back so I can trade again.

@ricky: Which FC should I use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back