• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hi Kotowari!

yay more Pokey art! ♥ I find it amusing to see one of your character to say 'Ne' though. :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Can't really blame me can you? I mean it basically took all of the good parts out of the first 3 seasons and condensed it into 90 mins. OST and animation were good, non canon character was good and it had Kenpachi. Everything that Bleach does well was in that film, it even had a
Spoiler:
moment and a pretty, touching ending.

Last edited:
Years

You should see this hilarious meme I uploaded to DeviantArt *spoilers*

Spoiler:

And in Australian Politics, Kevin Rudd has quit as Foreign Affairs Minister. This is such a big tragedy in Australian Politics today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
6. I love teh WikiLeaks lol.

Listening to a MLP fic called Cupcakes right now, not so sure I should link it though considering it's MLP meets Higurashi basically lol so I'll post this instead.

Put some gunfire sounds to that and you're done lol.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Hey, if Netto can link an image with the "f" word and loads of blood and get away with it why not.

/now back to RPing as birds

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hmmm. yeah. not touching that video. i'll stick with things that aren't like 'cupcakes', thank you. i don't really read fanfiction to begin with. last fanfiction i read was actually mlp, but i don't even remember if i finished it. last one i finished was of course Tales of Symphonia. ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
11. Speaking of fanfics I still gotta finish reading The Shocker - Legit amongst other reads sometime. Anyways gtg yet again now.

Oh yeah and decided on 2 new themes to use for next week and the week after now lol.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

DGMAbridged has made it official: Kanda killed Christmas. Allen killed hipster Santa. >:

I don't think I've ever really read a fanfic aside from ones my friends/family have written. Even then, I avoid the M section ones... >____>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back