• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My PokeShop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm interested in Ralts and Vulpix in love balls.
In return, I have love ball Sentret, dream ball Cottonee, or moon ball Misdreavus (I can get a female of any). The all have at least one egg move, and I can get a female if you'd prefer, to pass down the ball.

It would be great if you could contact me in my trade shop (link in my signature) if you're interested in trading. With the flood of new shops since the release of Pokebank, it's hard to keep track of ones where I have (possible) pending trades. (:

Years
Nice trade shop:)

Could you click the phantump in my sig and see if anything interests you for the 2 shiny unown? On top of everything in my shop, I will toss in a sandstorm vivillon since you are looking for those as well:)

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
Years
I'm interested in your shiny Starmie and your Ice Punch Totodile: could I interest you in a Shiny Trubbish and an Ice Punch Cubchoo?

Years
i would like all, if not most of your unowns.
link to my thread is in my sig, pick what you'd like. i do not include shiny doublade, or genesect in my offer for them.
please message me so i can see whether or not you accept my offeer.

Years
@SeekerOfDarkness; I would like a Shiny Trubbish and Ice Punch Cubchoo :) Is Trubbish eng and non-nicknamed? Please note Starmie is nicknamed, Starlight. Do you mind that?

@RotationMan; Okay, I've got 4 Unown and have all the starter/regular pokemon from your shop. So I'd be interested in legendaries (Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Deoxys mostly, but I'm fine with the others as well, except Phione, Rotom and Porygon, got boxes filled with those guys)

Bubble Head

Skateboarder
Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2015
Gardevoirite (can be given to love ball ralts)
Charizard with Charizardite X

Hi are you interested in a Shiny Charmander ? and I can offer BP items for these 2 as well.

Years
@SeekerOfDarkness: Alright :)
I'm breeding a totodile now, but I'm afraid it won't just have ice punch, but the other egg moves as well.

@Bubble Head: I'm sorry, I have two shiny Charizards already, one for each mega stone.

uncleteemo

Platinum God C:
Years
Hi there, would you be interested in:
Shiny Azumarill level 73 (Moves - Aqua Jet, Bellydrum, Superpower, Play rough) (Italian - Although the English name remains the same.)
Shiny Tympole level 12 (Italian - English name remains the same)
Shiny Dusknoir level 100

I'm interested in:
Shiny Grumpig
Shiny Magnezone
Shiny spiritomb

IGN: Ash
FC:1349-6418-0106

LightBlast

I am fire. I am... death!
Years
Hi there. I'm interested in the Blazikenite. I want to know how much value that item has to you. Are desired Items alright? (Life Orb, Heart Scale or some other BP Items)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 8, 2015
I have heart scales, Moon stones, Kings rock, and dragon scales looking for Charizard with charizardite

Years
@Uncleteemo: I'm sorry, I already have shiny azumarill and shiny Dusknoir, and I don't really like Tympole..

@Lightblast: I prefer trading the mega stones for shinies, legendaries or shiny legendaries, espacially the Blazikenite, since it's an event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back