• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Log Out" Location

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Howdy Ev'rypony~!

I don't know why the Log Out was moved under the User Options tab, but I don't like it being there.

So can the Log Out button be back to it's rightful place, or is it going to stay under the User Options tab forever and ever?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Yes, I agree. After spending the whole day here, I decided to log out and have a break but I couldn't find the 'Log Out' button until I found it at User Options.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Which theme are you using and where is "User Options"? For all the themes I remember using, the Log Out button has been on its own in the bar along the top of the forum.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
My default is Route 167 theme, though I did try other layouts before posting, yet the only theme I could remember was the Dawn of Champions, which also has the Log Out under the User Options tab.
(I tried different themes by clicking at random, hence why I couldn't remember their names) :\

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Oh, now I see it. While I don't usually log out and think it's a pretty minor issue I don't think it's great there, although the new Styles link is what replaced it I assume and the other things are important enough to keep in there. I guess something had to go so it was the Log Out button which was deemed to be least useful? It only happens on a few themes from what I've seen though and it's only one extra click though so not that huge a deal. But yes it's sort of odd where it is right now.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Well, the default now has that. Also the 'Pawlicious' theme advertised below PC today.

Zet

Years
You could always just use private browsing for when you use PC. It will log you out once you close the window for it, or you can delete your cookies after you finish browsing PC.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
I don't know what happened to Chromatic 2.0, but I assume it was changed to get the style selector or something there. None the less, I'm editing the header now to reflect the changes to the rest of the styles and to include the styles link. Soooo, while it's like that for now, it won't be for long.

Years
Of course, as is always the exception when it comes to these types of changes on PC, vBulletin Default still has it in the link bar, though I doubt most people who want the logout button in the link bar would want to use such a plain style.

Back