• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here ^u^

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
I'm onyx. not sure what to say besides I'm a pokemon expert and know a lot about it. I was invited here by my girlfriend and I can't wait to have fun!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello there, I'm MidnightShine & welcome to PC. So, your GF invited you? That's a normal thing here at PC, friends-to-friends.

I bet your GF would've guide you perfectly so I'm off. If you feel like chatting with me, just VM me at my page, 'K? A friend request will do too.

Hope u huv fun~

~Mid

Years
I'm onyx. not sure what to say besides I'm a pokemon expert and know a lot about it. I was invited here by my girlfriend and I can't wait to have fun!

Hi MidnightUmbreonyx.

Pretty cute username you have, and we have quite a few "Umbreons" at PC. Anyways, glad to welcome you aboard!

In fact, we're one of the friendliest Pokemon forums in the universe. We have everything you want in a Pokemon forum, from discussion about the games, anime, trivia, clubs, chat and just plain off-topic stuff too. Even though I just hit my 20's, I still love Pokemon cos of the fun characters and interesting storylines of the games.

To get you started, I recommend heading over to the PC Adoption Center where you can apply to be a mentee by signing a simple application form and then our NU/W mod Cirno will help find you a mentor based on a section of your choice.

Well, have fun and feel free to VM me or a staff member if you have any questions.

- Hikari10

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
He could do that :) but I feel I'm capable of showing him how this works :3

Years
Welcome to the community, Onyx! Great to see you here with us. <:

I love Pokemon but wouldn't consider myself an expert since there's a whole ton I don't really know about haha. It's cool that you're really knowledgeable about it, makes me want to go dig around and learn about what I don't know. n_n But your girlfriend made a good choice referring you here, because we are super awesome on PC~

Anyway, I'm guessing you've read the main forum rules? Those're important to follow, but it looks like you're already getting all the help you need to settle in, so have fun around here!

Back