• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I guess it depends on what you want as the Ash theme.

I only have two finished and uploaded on DevArt. Buuut if you want I can show you whenever I finish the others Nica!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

ya do show the others! :3 /could never do that

Imma work on my singing anyway rather than drawing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

All right. I'll tell ya when I have more uploaded then! May be a while; gonna try and redraw something I drew a few weeks ago before anything. That or draw something new entirely. idk yet.

Years

Pokey, I think that post above my last post will end up being deleted due to adbot so I think this is where we should stand now.

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
Years
Ah borderlands.... I'm going to make a Sir Hammerlock theme. 215773

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I had almost made myself forget about all the horrible stuff I did using my blog a while ago but Gav's recent blog announcement brought back memories. Oh well, at least it'll ensure more people don't misuse blogs like I did. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's okay Derodero. I forgive you since you did apologize for what you had said. :3

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Thanks, Tara. That's reassuring. But I wish I could somehow know if I were forgiven by everybody I hurt. I mean, apologizing was a given considering what I did. I just don't want people to hate me for it. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... I obviously can't speak for everyone/know what everyone thinks but I do know that there are some others who really disliked the blog entry forgiving you if that helps a little!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

As much as I can see, in every way, why you made that initial blog post (might as well have been a past version of me writing it tbh), the reactions were of course a given. Couldn't really have ended up in any other way.
Which is good! Actually, mistakes like these are really good! Because without them, how do we learn and get better?
The way you maturely apologized about the whole thing shows a great deal of delicacy and respect; your blog post was written at a quite frustrated point of course, but you still show a great deal of caring, from start to end.

You're a passionate guy, Vikalp. Certainly more than I am.

And I like that about you. :3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

What Pokey and Went said. ♥

And since I spy a Katalyst online so I'm going to say 'Happy Birthday!' before heading to sleep. If I'm not looking at the Birthday List wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back