• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Soloing in Pokemon is kind of a lot easier though because you end up piling all of the exp on one Pokemon. Once level is sufficiently high, type resistances aren't a huge problem.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
Am I the only person that likes to be slightly under-leveled? It adds a bit of much-needed challenge if you're a few levels below the gym leaders. Usually don't bother grinding in Pokemon games.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Mar 23, 2022
^ I feel like this is why I stopped enjoying Pokemon games. I tried to be over-prepared for every gym and grinding was boring, breezing through gyms was boring, and just made the whole game very.... boring. ;7;

Perhaps I will go back to my, "get through all the gyms as fast as possible" method I employed when I was 10 years old...

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I used to try and solo with my starter, but now I'm trying to play a bit more strategically. It seems more fun using type advantages and training a full team that you've built with strengths and weaknesses in mind than to just wing it all on one Pokemon.

Years
I usually played with a balanced team and such, but only of my favorites. So I'd drop members of my team periodically until I got all the way through to the Elite Four, and then I'd put together my final team.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
No one ever touches my Pokemon games without my permission.

My team in B2 right now is Dewott, Flaaffy, Growlithe, Pidove, Ivysaur (traded in from black) and Cubone (traded in from black). Maybe not my favourites but I don't mind using them. I might swap my Flaaffy for a Pikachu/Raichu and my Pidove for a Pidgey or Starly.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
Years
I can't sell my DS or my 3DS because they were gifts and mean too much to me. The only reason why I got B2 was because my sister got it for my birthday, otherwise I wouldn't ever get it, I think.

Years
I've kept some of of my older games/systems as mementos, my GameBoy Advance SP and my copies of Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

The two best GBA games ever, btw. Not up for discussion.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I've kept some of of my older games/systems as mementos, my GameBoy Advance SP and my copies of Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

The two best GBA games ever, btw. Not up for discussion.

And whoever argues this will be banned on the spot.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
Who is responsible for the topic title!!!!! Does it look like we are in 2008, people?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back