• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Earth and Sky: OCC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Quto & @Greiger:
Could you both please list your pokemon for me, by Species, Name, Sex, Age, and Personality? It would help me to be involved in the group to know everyone. Maybe a quick appearance summary of your characters? It would help me quite a bit. Also, perhaps our Pokemon could talk to one another?

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I'm good with having our pokemon talk. I've been in some RP's where I've had to do that. As for our pokemon both of our SUs are listed on the first page of the thread in the RP Corner but here's mine for convenience sake.

Pokemon Team:
Spoiler:

Edit 1: Forgot my appearance, lol:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Sure, and Im fine with it.

Avaith is a Quilava, Male
Ulla is a Wingull, Female
Jav is a Heracross, Male
Light is a Umbreon, Male
Stella is a Eevee, Female

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Yeah, there are others but they already fell asleep for the night so what we will have to do is also fall asleep so that Quto can advance game time to morning.

Years
I apologize to the participants to my RP, I have been away a bit but Im back now and hope to be more active.

Moving onto DAY 2, to those who also have just arrived Lethia, Prepare to begin your stories as the old man will be re-laying the ground rules to the island! I have also updated the setup for the profile.

I also have been thinking, would it be a good idea to make a gba hack based off the RP?

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Making my character might make that hack a bit difficult... Lol, having them follow you around constantly.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
So... here's my SU~ It's kind of long, but that's because I put a significant amount of thought and work into her.

For the record, the part of Machoke's other section that mentions him evolving is just a joke. He is still a machoke.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
You have put a lot of thought into it.

Very detailed and good trainer art.

@PkMnTrainer Yellow:
Your profile has been approved.

Welcome to Lethia.

There is a template on how to start off in page one if your having trouble. If you want, you can skip the qualification battle and just jump to the island for the old Sea Captains speech. -page 4-

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey Zerin, good post and all, but you may have misread mine. Jack only sent out Charlie and Alpha, he's still very protective of Echo so he didn't send her out.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Well, later today he'll let her out for when the group will stop for lunch so Mello will be able to interact with her then.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
*groan* great... SO basically my post didn't happen...

WOnderful... I'm having a bad day today, this just adds to it...

Years
....I was trying to compare it to see if I could make you feel better that theres other things in life besides a bad day.......I didn't mean to compete, sorry. :/

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey guys, me and Zerin were talking it over and I just added a few lines into my post, nothing epic changing mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back