• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Johto

Should I make a weekly newsletter?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • Depends what was in it

Votes: 35 43.8%

• Total voters

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
TEAM JOHTO

Introduction:

The name pretty much says it all but forum rules state "No short introductions". Soo...

My original idea for Team Johto was that we would remake the original games from the Johto Region. However, I quickly got bored of this as we couldn't be very creative, we were essentially porting GSC to the GBA, which was very boring to me. So, I was talking to Nintendork15 one day, and we had an idea, my favourite legendary has always been Raikou (actually, I lie, its Mew, but hey) as it was the first legendary I encountered (yeah, I didn't play RBY until recently, my first game was Crystal). So, we thought, why not remake Crystal, with a twist, Raikou instead of Suicune. So, I had every intention of doing that, but slowly, my head got in the way, and I was thinking up plotlines. I wanted it to be set after DPPl, simply because it gave me a chance to be creative with new buildings etc. So, that is how Glistening Topaz was born (Topaz cos its yellow, get it?). So, the storyline etc is currently secret, in fact, only I know it all, and would prefer to keep it that way, it will be more fun. Anyways, here is the application form. We currently have plenty of mappers and scripters, so we are looking for ASM hackers, tilers, spriters, OW spriters, music makers/inserters. Oh, and someone who can insert cries.

APPLICATION FORM: (REQUIRED)

Simply fill out the form and post it in your comment.

Skills:
Proof of work:
Past experience:
Contact information:

Current Team Members(Will Be Updated As We Get More Members)

Me: Mapping, OW editing, Inserting most things, Ideas, Scripting, Minor unLZ, Some Spriting, I like to dabble in everything XD

War rock exe: Unlz GBA, mapping, scripting

Hidian's Hacking Helm: Spriting, OW Editing, Mapping, Title Screen Editing, Basic Scripting

Bawk: Mapping, Tile Creator

Soulkaze: Spriting

Pino17: Mapping, minor Scripting

Sean777: Mapping

Learath2: Advanced Scripter (yay!)

PEDRO12: Scripter, Sprite inserter, Mapper

Current Projects:

Pokemon Glistening Topaz: Ruby Hack, based very loosely on Crystal set 8 years after GSC and HGSS

RedPanda's Spirit Crystal: Crystal Remake

Thanks For Reading and I hope you join :)

We now have our first support banner please anyone who wants to add this to your sig.

70391624.png

Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5712063#post5712063"][IMAGE="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=5712063#post5712063"]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/4973/70391624.png[/*IMAGE][/URL]
Simply remove the star to use.

Just made a new support banner for Glistening Topaz, put it in your sig if you wish (Image is attached)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

We now have our own forum:

Team Johto

New forum:
Team Johto
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Banner-1.png
Please support!

Teams We Support:

Spoiler:

Hacks We Support:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
Haha, sorry!

Anyway, as I said, I'd like to team up with you. I gave you my email previously so you have it. I would prefer to discuss the nitty gritty on there but I can supply you with a few details here.

Skills: Spriting, I would like to get into scripting.
Proof of work: Not on me, but could always sort something out for you shortly.
Past experience: Been into pixel art/spriting for a wall, I'm familiar with a 'puzzle effect'.
Contact information: You have my email.

I'm pretty easygoing and such when it comes to team-work and projects, plus, I'm a fast learner :). Get back to me ASAP :D.

Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2011
I live in the UK but I don't go to school and find it hard to sleep so I am up really late.

i stoped playing after crystal

omg i put something origional!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2011
ok well your in luck because im here now. im applying for position of overlord of everything. im just starting to learn how to do this stuff but i will do anything i can. comeon, you know you want me to join.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Yay im on here now
:3
Spirit crystal is goin awesomely well ^.^

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Cool, I will work on that map in a bit, would you mind please putting my banner in your sig please? If you want to make a different one please feel free

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
As you can see my Sig is covered by my hack but i can say in=m part of your team ;)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
Years
hate to alarm you, but there already is a shining silver...

skills-scripting and mapping
proof-none, but i'm working on my own hack, pokemon shining platinum
experience-see above
contact-pm

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Welcome to the team altariaking and I will sort that name out.

@Omega Zero: The reason for four is that the original three were my idea, spirit crystal was just added yesterday (I think...) I wanted to completely recreate the original games, that includes needing all 3 to complete the pokedex...

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Welcome to the team altariaking and I will sort that name out.

@Omega Zero: The reason for four is that the original three were my idea, spirit crystal was just added yesterday (I think...) I wanted to completely recreate the original games, that includes needing all 3 to complete the pokedex...
why would you need three? just add it that you can be able to get all pokemon in the pokedex with just one game after all it's a hack you can do anything and just pointing this out making 3 hacks at a time is like trying to look left and right at the same time (and i only think one person can do that) but anyways good luck with your hacks

xJordan360

plurfection.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Ohgoddess, don't make it so you need all three games to complete the pokedex. Trading on Emulators is such a hassle....

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Right, update of what we still need:

Music editors,
Tile creators,
Title screen editors
A couple more scripters
more mappers (you can never have too many ;))
and anything else you can think of.

Also please read the first post before posting I CBA with spam or 12 year olds telling me what to do and acting superior...

lol, just looked at my team and we are all 14/15 coincidence i think not... lol

Last edited:

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
Years
Hey my name is War Rock exe and i'm a pretty good unlz-gba user ( with a little bit a mapping and scripting)
Skills: as i said unlz-gba inserting with minor mapping and scripting (not good with XSE)
Proof of work: go on youtube and look up "Pokemon Ruby Omega" the author is "MrPokemonmasterbx" (which is me)
Past experience: everything you see on that video was done by me and the tools that i used, no one else...
Contact information: [email protected], my youtube account name: MrPokemonmasterbx, or just PM me!!

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
Looks good, added you on youtube, username: Jaylong14

WELCOME TO THE TEAM :)

Edit: I do not need an Unzl GBA much on this particular hack, maybe to put HGSS sprites in, but I will need you for my secret project, can I have a pic of a map you have made? Just to see how good you are, you may be better than you think :)

Edit 2: Could you also make me a title screen if you can, dont mind what it says or looks like, it is just so I know what you can do :) (dunno why I always put smilies...)(I guess it is so I seem friendly rather than bossy...)

Edit 3: Do you have MSN or Yahoo just makes it easier to contact you ;)

Last edited:
Back