• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
If I give a pokemon a Rare Candy, will it affect its EV's at all?

No, the EVs will be untouched and the only outcome will be the pokemons level going up by 1.​

i was restting to get a modest female oshawatt
i actualy wana play the game now.. so i settled
for a Bold female... lol did i make a mistake?
should i have went for the Modest?
it was taking Like, all nite, seriously...
its not like im going to worry about its EVs or anything
justa starter

It depends on you, but since it is just a starter and it is likely tobe replaced later on, I don't think you really need to get the perfect nature for it. I have never done that in all of the games and I got through fine, even with negative natures for what it is.​

Where can I get the TM Thunderbolt?

And Thunderbolt is found at the P2 Laboratory.​

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
is gothita & munna rare pokemon...?
im looking for trade

No, they are both easily found. Munna is in the Dreamyard, while Gothita is in Routes 5 and 16 if you have Black version.

Edit: Does the "Someone's PC" ever change? Do you have to do something to make it change?

Last edited:

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
Years
I made my way to Liberty island(or whatever). I then fought Victini, and due to me using a strong move, he died, and I just turned off my game. Now I can't take the boat trip back, and the game won't let me get the Liberty pass...

Help would be appreciated, thanks.
When was the last time you saved it?

Also for future reference, it doesn't matter if you make it faint. Leave and re-enter, he will be there until you catch it.

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023
Hey,
I Can't seem to find Verizon in the pinwheel forest I have looked everywhere can someone tell me where abouts in pinwheel forest he is please

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hey,
I Can't seem to find Verizon in the pinwheel forest I have looked everywhere can someone tell me where abouts in pinwheel forest he is please

Walk along the short path with no Pokemon, but on the right wall. You should see a break in the fence, and I think you can find it from there :P

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023

Walk along the short path with no Pokemon, but on the right wall. You should see a break in the fence, and I think you can find it from there :P

is he in the actual forest? because you need surf to get to him

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
is he in the actual forest? because you need surf to get to him

Did you even try what I said before asking another question? ._. If you follow the path past the break in the fence there it shouldn't be hard to find it at all, I know I had no trouble. From another site:

"After activating the legendary trio in the Mistralton Cave on Route 6 (requires Surf; Flash recommended), you can find this Pokemon at level 42 inside of the Rumination Field, found in the eastern part of the Pinwheel Forest."

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2023

Did you even try what I said before asking another question? ._. If you follow the path past the break in the fence there it shouldn't be hard to find it at all, I know I had no trouble. From another site:

"After activating the legendary trio in the Mistralton Cave on Route 6 (requires Surf; Flash recommended), you can find this Pokemon at level 42 inside of the Rumination Field, found in the eastern part of the Pinwheel Forest."

i'm just trying to figure out what path you are talking about

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
i'm just trying to figure out what path you are talking about

If you went there, you would see it. It's an obvious break in the fence on the right-hand side of the big path in Pinwheel. Just go into the forest, run down the man-made path (not the one with Pokemon) on the right, and you will see the break. If not, come back and post and I'll find you a screenshot or something.

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2011
The Pokemon you find in White Forest depeds on the trainers there, and to get more trainers you have to interact with other trainers through EntraLink, WiFi, or just Wireless. Talk to all of the trainers in White Forest, and if one of them is named Robbie you should be able to find Elekid.

What exactly is entralink? And how many battles do I have to do aprox. to get elekid to appear?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
What exactly is entralink? And how many battles do I have to do aprox. to get elekid to appear?

Entralink allows you to connect to another B/W case, in this case you need to connect to a Black version and talk to the trainers in their Black City. In the same way, someone who owns Black can Entralink into your game and talk to your trainers to give them more people to battle in their Black City. You have to be in range for it to work, it's not like Wi-Fi, more like wireless.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Edit: Does the "Someone's PC" ever change? Do you have to do something to make it change?

Mhm, talk to the girl in Fennel's house on the top floor, she'll inform you of her name and that she created the PC system.

iwant2trade

FC: 3153-5860-2389
Years
hey if i dont use the relocator to transfer celebi can i still get zorua??????

pm me with answer tyvm........................

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Only if you get it via a trade from someone or breed its evolution by shifting over one of the shiny legendary johto beasts to B/W and doing that in-game event.

beca

◔_____◔
Years
Hey guys <3

Every time I try to connect to the internet, I get the error code 051300. I've looked it up and tried all of the suggestions, but nothing seems to work. I've checked that my WEP key and everything are correct. My DSi isn't damaged in any way. The modem is right next to me, and I've tried it from another room as well. It used to work fine. Any suggestions? =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back