• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I dunno, the fact that staff are needed to prevent this place from descending to chan levels thoroughly makes it impossible to do so.

Also I am tempted to marathon the books again. But I might pick up the Index LN's instead plus I'm in the middle of Campione so eh.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Descending to chan level?
Silly Netto. Chan level is the next stage in evolution for PC :D

Also am I the only one here who prefers reading western novels? Oh, the youthful years when I read Jonathan Stroud, Philip Pullman and Eoin Colfer.
Hmmm. Now I'm starting to feel depressed that I don't actually read that often any more.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I live!

Sort of. Been playing three different games from the same series lately. :|b

TY

So do i actually aswell...
Playing the enitre C&C series from Tiberian Dawn till Red Alert 3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Playing Kingdom Hearts II, Re: Chain of Memories, and Days myself. Hoping my sister will be able to ask a friend if I can borrow Kingdom Hearts because I have yet to actually beat the first game ever aha...

TY

My game i ever beat was when i was 2... my dad introduced me to RTS games when i was 1,5... according to my mum lmfao

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Uhhh... I beat a few computer games when I was younger? idkk which one was my first one. But first that I remember/people might consider an actual game would be Pokemon Silver I guess. .

TY

Now my Delta 4-6 team is the most feared around my modification of Tiberian Sun... im too good for RTS lmao

TY

Only if Delta 4-6 existed in real life... i would be safe for the rest of my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back