• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I am also looking for some good old normal battling. Except... my wi-fi has some problems.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years

Sunflora needs an evolution.
And it should have rocket launchers.

it is now a thing.

HL7DrBa.png
Oh my gosh that is too funny xD

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022

If yr WiFi is having issues try reconstructing yr team in Pokemon Online or Showdown. That's what I did. My WiFi isn't compatible with DS connections but it is with the 3DS so for X & Y I can trade/etc.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

>Merged the Japanese Entertainment forum with General Entertainment. All threads posted in Japanese Entertainment can be found in General Entertainment.

And I thought there were too many filthy casuals in j/e already. RIP in pieces me posting outside of here or the odd club.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lapras, not everyone detects your sense of humour/sarcasm (which, i hope that is what that last post was) so careful what you say, thank you.

It's okay I haven't been watching much of it these days myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back