• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
as it stands now, glavian's moves are as follows:
1,TAILWHIP 1,TACKLE 1,HELPINGHAND 8,SANDATTACK 15,ICYWIND 22,QUICKATTACK 29,BITE 36,ICESHARD 43,ICEFANG 50,BLIZZARD 57,MIRRORCOAT 64,HAIL 71,LASTRESORT 78,BARRIER

J-Grizz

Growlithe is #1
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
I absolutely love the way you have set this plot and the starters are great love how you set the evolutions exspecially for one particular one that is probly self explanitory but i have browsed the forums before but just made this account today because i really wanted to know about how this game is coming and am very interested in playing it but mostly to Compliment the thought you have put into it LOVE THE ORIGNALITY!!!!!

And you get my first Support Shout-Out!!

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I absolutely love the way you have set this plot and the starters are great love how you set the evolutions exspecially for one particular one that is probly self explanitory but i have browsed the forums before but just made this account today because i really wanted to know about how this game is coming and am very interested in playing it but mostly to Compliment the thought you have put into it LOVE THE ORIGNALITY!!!!!

And you get my first Support Shout-Out!!

haha, thnk you very much for your support ^ ^
It is very much appreciated!
I really try to put as much effort and creativity into this as possible, but i must admit i get sidetracked at times...mostly now, since its summer and I have all the time in the world, hahaha
however, I'm researching in-depth one of the most preliminary breakthroughs in the world of micro-management! Animal Crossing!! haha, I'm enjoying myself once again, as well as learning new tips for making the many little NPC's and sidequests, as well as micro-management town in my own game!
If you keep a close eye out I'll be finishing a few trainers and trying to tie as many as loose ends as possible!
as an update, I've decided to scrap the idea to make many legenadaries additional evolutions either for themselves or otherwise, in favor of reducing their stats and making them normal wild pokemon, perhaps as strong as a third evolution, or w/e i see fit :P
other than that I have been side tracked by sprites...I call myself an artist but for shame! I am not at all happy with many of my gym leaders and their sprites as well as VS sprites...I may make dummy ones as place holders and move on though, other than that a new release is coming closer and closer! so keep an eye out!

J-Grizz

Growlithe is #1
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
haha, thnk you very much for your support ^ ^
It is very much appreciated!
I really try to put as much effort and creativity into this as possible, but i must admit i get sidetracked at times...mostly now, since its summer and I have all the time in the world, hahaha
however, I'm researching in-depth one of the most preliminary breakthroughs in the world of micro-management! Animal Crossing!! haha, I'm enjoying myself once again, as well as learning new tips for making the many little NPC's and sidequests, as well as micro-management town in my own game!
If you keep a close eye out I'll be finishing a few trainers and trying to tie as many as loose ends as possible!
as an update, I've decided to scrap the idea to make many legenadaries additional evolutions either for themselves or otherwise, in favor of reducing their stats and making them normal wild pokemon, perhaps as strong as a third evolution, or w/e i see fit :P
other than that I have been side tracked by sprites...I call myself an artist but for shame! I am not at all happy with many of my gym leaders and their sprites as well as VS sprites...I may make dummy ones as place holders and move on though, other than that a new release is coming closer and closer! so keep an eye out!

O trust me my eyes are open lol and i dont blame you for working so hard on the sprites to me that makes the game and as far as ANIMAL CROSSING i have spent a good portion of my childhood on that game and never understood why hahaha but something i have noticed in the demo not sure if i just have an older version or if it was mentioned but if you change your cloths to Gary and use your running shoes you disappear lol Im not great with the whole tech aspect but i can be pretty creative so if i can offer any help on design or ideas i would be more then happy to share my thoughts or even if you have a pokemon you would like to add but not sure what it should look like i could always draft something to maybe help you come up with a final design and look forward to the update(and completed version) lol

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
O trust me my eyes are open lol and i dont blame you for working so hard on the sprites to me that makes the game and as far as ANIMAL CROSSING i have spent a good portion of my childhood on that game and never understood why hahaha but something i have noticed in the demo not sure if i just have an older version or if it was mentioned but if you change your cloths to Gary and use your running shoes you disappear lol Im not great with the whole tech aspect but i can be pretty creative so if i can offer any help on design or ideas i would be more then happy to share my thoughts or even if you have a pokemon you would like to add but not sure what it should look like i could always draft something to maybe help you come up with a final design and look forward to the update(and completed version) lol

haha, yes i know it's old but its fun to get back into it every now and again, plus it has great aspects i can draw from for inspiration
as for the gary thing I realize this, it was because of the custom sprites i had to make, it was annoying and decided to wait until i had time for felt like doing it, hahaha :P
there are alos a few other bugs, like no vs sprites showing up, and being unable to leave the pokemon lab, but other than that things should be fine i think...
thanks for your offer! i'll keep you in mind if i ever need any help! I'm mostly working on this alone, i have a friend of mine doing nit picky scripts for me to add to my pokegear, and evolutions, but as far as game revolutionizing material, or composing, and things like proffessional graphics, etc, I'm all alone hahaha

J-Grizz

Growlithe is #1
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014
haha, yes i know it's old but its fun to get back into it every now and again, plus it has great aspects i can draw from for inspiration
as for the gary thing I realize this, it was because of the custom sprites i had to make, it was annoying and decided to wait until i had time for felt like doing it, hahaha :P
there are alos a few other bugs, like no vs sprites showing up, and being unable to leave the pokemon lab, but other than that things should be fine i think...
thanks for your offer! i'll keep you in mind if i ever need any help! I'm mostly working on this alone, i have a friend of mine doing nit picky scripts for me to add to my pokegear, and evolutions, but as far as game revolutionizing material, or composing, and things like proffessional graphics, etc, I'm all alone hahaha

Haha well your doing great lol but as a refrence i have made a batman and spiderman shirt on animal crossing hahah sorry had to is there a trick to getting out of the lab lol

Years
I noticed something weird, well since it's a demo.

The "female" character is a costume? "Dad" and "Mom" still call me son. Also the running sprites for her is the surfing sprites.

The "Gary" costume running sprite is invisible ninja walking.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I noticed something weird, well since it's a demo.

The "female" character is a costume? "Dad" and "Mom" still call me son. Also the running sprites for her is the surfing sprites.

The "Gary" costume running sprite is invisible ninja walking.

sorry to you and any other female players, but the story primarily revolves around the player being a male. I have created a semi-solution to the problem by creating a female costume; with this I have relieved myself of the unnecessary task of creating male and female variations of many costumes, as i will be implementing many many costumes for the player throughout the story. However, for female players, they will be able to still have female costumes as i will create a few (though quite a sizable amount less) female costumes, but there will still be love for the female players, don't worry.
I am trying to say that despite the player being a male, if you are a female player, you too will have variations of your player
however, the player will be seen as cross-dressing, and still be referred to as a male
I apologize for any graphical errors regarding the player, I am still implementing costumes, and there are a few errors
I hope this clears up everything you may have been unsure about!
a reminder, there will be many costumes, and they will not be accessible from the start, as a beta bonus, you will be allowed to equip any costume I have created as of late, however, once the game has taken off and is close to completion, I will be restricting all costumes to male, female, and gold at the start, the others must be earned through side quests, and plot development (note that there will be costumes for the present as well as the future, however they can not be interchanged entirely, as you cannot wear some costumes due to graphical changes or time line differences; the past will only have the one costume)

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Awesome looking hack. never really like fakemon but but yours have great thoughts behind them. looking forward to play this!

is this playable on gameboid?

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Awesome looking hack. never really like fakemon but but yours have great thoughts behind them. looking forward to play this!

is this playable on gameboid?
Well sir, this is not a hack; it is a fan-made game which runs by itself, and does not need a third party program in order to be played, ie, it runs on its own

Thank you for your compliments, I dont particularly like fakemon either, but a lot of them are very interesting if you look hard enough

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
:O You made Growlithe a starter?I LOVE YOU!!!

Supporting Pokemon Litharreon since ummm...Today!:D

Oh Raven!I'm about to start a Litharreon LP in a couple of days! My YT is TehEpicViper!

Last edited by a moderator:

openkaart

Chilling like snorlax
Years
Well sir, this is not a hack; it is a fan-made game which runs by itself, and does not need a third party program in order to be played, ie, it runs on its own

Thank you for your compliments, I dont particularly like fakemon either, but a lot of them are very interesting if you look hard enough

thats to bad though, I don't have alot of time to play behind the pc. so can only use handheld gaming devices, like my phone or nintendo ds.

hopefully there will be another version of this for gameboid, but I think that would be wishfull thinking.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
thats to bad though, I don't have alot of time to play behind the pc. so can only use handheld gaming devices, like my phone or nintendo ds.

hopefully there will be another version of this for gameboid, but I think that would be wishfull thinking.

who know's right? haha, good luck on your gaming journey :P

J-Grizz

Growlithe is #1
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 27, 2014

Oh Raven!I'm about to start a Litharreon LP in a couple of days! My YT is TehEpicViper!

Hahah my sentiments exactly lol Growlithe is number one in my book lol (obvious) but i would love to catch your lets play when you start making the videos ...... if you happen to remember it would be awesome if you could pm me when the first one is up!!!!

But bottom line is SR has an excellent fangame here!!! with an original plot!!!!!!

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Hahah my sentiments exactly lol Growlithe is number one in my book lol (obvious) but i would love to catch your lets play when you start making the videos ...... if you happen to remember it would be awesome if you could pm me when the first one is up!!!!

But bottom line is SR has an excellent fangame here!!! with an original plot!!!!!!

@ TEV
sorry i missed your post
thank you for your interest, but I would like to request you hold off on a LP until I get the next release out, since you're going to be wating I'll have an extra incentive to get it out fast, it's just there are a few errors I have found and would rather have people see a bug-free, and more enjoyable game, rather than an old "work in progress" kind of thing
@ both
Thank you very much, you're too kind ^ ^
I'm glad you both enjoy the game, It makes me feel like my development makes some sort of difference in the world beyond my own~

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Not to be a nitpicker, but I feel like it's kind of disappointing that your new evo's for Growlithe and Fearow are just plainly obvious splices and recolors, more or less. Your Kangaskhan prevo looks great, I would really like to see the new evos be scratches instead of splices.

Anyways, I'm assuming Ho-oh and Lugia got a type change? You've got Ho-oh listed in the Psychic and Lugia listed in the Dark evo on your chart.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Not to be a nitpicker, but I feel like it's kind of disappointing that your new evo's for Growlithe and Fearow are just plainly obvious splices and recolors, more or less. Your Kangaskhan prevo looks great, I would really like to see the new evos be scratches instead of splices.

Anyways, I'm assuming Ho-oh and Lugia got a type change? You've got Ho-oh listed in the Psychic and Lugia listed in the Dark evo on your chart.

yeah I just needed something for dark and psychic for the growlithe evolution, I want to change it but I'm not sure how they should look, I still have it as a priority, its just been put on the back burner as they say
I have the fakemon at a base right now, but I'll be changing them later as i'm trying to get more of the game finished instead. If you have any ideas for the dark or psychic I'd like to hear it, but again, most of that custom fakemon stuff is still in developmental stage, I just ran out of ideas haha
as for lugia and ho-oh, they have received a type change

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2013
Ok,just PM me when the next release is out so I can make an LP.There's a glitch where the game can crash when you run.

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Okay, so here's the gist of things, I'm almost done with what I need to map and script for a new release, once I finish it all I'll reboot all the evolutions+stats of every pokemon so that its all fixed (most of the legendaries will be normal catchable pokemon with only a few actually being attributed to an evolution of another pokemon) once thats done (in like a week and a half - 2 weeks) I'll be able to send out a new release

Back