• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TAMERS: STREAM [IC] (M)

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Nikk - Be Kerfuffled and Confuzzled

Without making an effort to answer, this angel Digimon pushed Nikk and Pupumon aside like there were nothing but a nuisance, which they most likely were. Being sent flying for a short distance, both of them land between debris. Nikk yelps in pain while Pupumon makes chocking sounds which could be interpreted as his own yelps of pain.

"How strange... they said if I came here, I would have a Tamer... and gain strength. It seems that is impossible."

Noticing only that sentence from the Angemon's soliloquy, Nikk stands up slowly. Pain engulfing his entire bing as he tries not to pass out out of both tiredness and pain. A... Tamer? Isn't that what Pupumon spoke about? What the hell is a Tamer?

"Meep!" Pupumon spoke, with his ever-so-classic meeping being translated into Nikk's head as 'Yes I did! And they do Tamer things and save the world and--'

"Shut. Up. Pupumon" Nikk scoffed as he tried to think without annoying foreign thoughts invading his head for once. Okay Nikk, just go over the facts.

There was an angel monster or something.
Apparently he was looking for his "tamer"
Some sort of portal drew to him back to his world or whatever.
Just an average day, correct?

By golly, of course he isn't correct. What was that happening just now? First you see the angel, then you don't? Was it some expensive stunt pulled on them? Were they about to be ambushed by a laughing camera crew telling them how dumb they looked as they bought their prank?

Or maybe it was real? Maybe this angel was looking for his tamer and, maybe it is not a new episode on a TV series about pranks?

"All he wanted was a Tamer right ? Why did that happen ?!?!" Another voice seemed to shout somewhere near him.

Dark skinned and slender with a athletic build, maybe of six feet in matters of height? A red tank-top envelops his chest with what seemed to be soft fabric. There was also a pink blurb with big eyes of a crimson red, and ears sticking out of its face/body looking like a truck ran over them.

"What is that thing?" Is everything Nikk manages to produce out of his mouth, although the blubbery Digimon standing behind him meeping all along seemed to try and get his attention without succeeding. Pupumon insisted in telling Nikk about this "gate", but the slightly disoriented teenager wasn't really minding its movements.

Still, it couldn't really hurt to ask.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Atlas Sky

Among all of the tamers only one had responded to him. He guessed that he had probably looked to be hysterical or maybe even crazy. He'd have to get his emotions under control but he couldn't help how he felt about Angemon, a supposedly Holy digimon being drug away into the depths of some unknown gate. Koromon bounced in front of Atlas, his eyes stabbing the boy who had called him a ' thing'. " I'm not thing ! You're the thing !!! " he barked in a small voice.

Atlas gathered himself together and rose back up to his feet. " He's Koromon and I-I'm Atlas... " he answered, his eyes narrow in a bit of anger. " Why were you guys ganging up on that Digimon ? I hope you all have a good excuse for sending him to wherever you did. " he said, his face contorted into a slight snarl. Though he hadn't looked down at him, he could feel Koromon's eyes of crimson looking up at him. " It's just wrong to be doing something like that , " he continued. " Jumping someone is just inexcusable. "​

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years

Nikk- Respond To Him Who Was Named After Heaven.

"I'm not thing! You're the thing!!!" The squeaky being next to the previously questioned male barked at Nikk. Pupumon was quick to reply to his snarky comment scoffing an annoyed "Meep". Well that's gotta hurt. Nikk returned the stranger's Digimon stabby glare for a second before returning his face to the male, who was now introducing himself as Atlas. It also seemed that the slime of snarky comments and stabby eyes was called Koromon.

"Why were you guys ganging up on that Digimon? I hope you all have a good excuse for sending him to wherever you did. It's just wrong to be doing something like that, jumping someone is just inexcusable."

In less than a second Nikholas and Pupumon were being smashed by an interrogation. "I-What? I don't even know what's going on!" Nikk laughed in both fear and nervousness against their current situation, "I was just havign a bearclaw this morning and then..."

He turns his head towards Pupumon, who returned the stare in utter confusion, "then this, and then that." He points around their location as if to try to point out the obvious.

"It's been a crazy morning..."

He sighs and decides to pick up whatever sanity he's got left and have some manners, "I'm Nikholas," he extends his hand as he awaits a handshake from the male, "or just Nikk". A meeping sound comes from Pupumon as he proceeds, "And this is Pupumon. He's pretty annoying."

Hey! I'm not annoying! Hey, listen to me! Hey!

Back