• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [IC][T]

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
dotcom || Horunka Village Ruins
Crowded

It was a good thing dotcom decided to proceed directly to the ruins, and not dilly-dally. There were a few people when he arrived, most just walking back and forth, or exploring the ruins. However, after a few minutes, say fifteen, a bunch of people came. Most were play4ers who decided to simply become merchants, because of the danger playing the game posed. However, there were a few people who wore high class armors (well, high in terms of floor 1 standards) ad dotcom presumed were players who managed to grind their way to level 15 already. There was a disorganization in the way the players loitered around. The sender of the message seemed to be absent yet.

dotcom was sitting on a rock, sharpening his sword using a [Whetstone.] He was just looking around without any interest towards other players, though someone might catch his attention, either because of a good armor, good looks, or a good sword. No one, however, is still worth his two cents. A notification suddenly popped out his message box. He clicked it.

Re: Re: Guild Invitation
Sender: Moonlord

We, from the Deaf Mage Guild, sincerely regrets your refusal to accept our offer. We are deeply saddened to know that we failed to acquire a powerful addition to our roster. If you ever change your mind, DM will always be a contact away. Until our next mission.

Moonlord, Guild Master of Deaf Mage Guild

dotcom chuckled. It was a polite message, but he knew he made powerful enemies in the Deaf Mage guild. They are known as savages, and it is rumored that Moonlord herself is a player-killer, like dotcom. Refusing them, or an offer of any powerful guild, is like reading out your own death sentence. However, he preferred soloing runs, except missions with a party requirement. Besides, dotcom believed that he is a better player than Moonlord.

A sharp ding! echoed from his sword. A notification saying that his [Parry Sword +1] was enhanced into [Parry Sword +2] He read the added effects out loud.

Parry +1
Attack Speed +32
Attack +2

He grinned. Yep, it was a good day. Let's just hope Saito makes it even better.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1

Godot's expression turned stern at Princess' words. "Don't speak in past tense about things that are uncertain. Unless you have proof that you're brother's dead in real life, I don't want to hear all this 'he was' crap." He looked to the sky. "I guess we're both out of closure if you look at it that way, though." Then he noticed something that Eclipse said. He turned to Lucina and said, "Lucina, eh...why does that sound so familiar." Godot started to cycle through his mind where he possibly could have heard the name before. Well I've met a few Lucy's in my day, but never a Lucina. Maybe she was from a movie, or...a game? That must be it, but which series. Shin Megami Tensei? Final Fantasy? .Hack? He kept at it, listing off series after series, until he finally remembered.

"Oh-ho-ho, I see how it is," Godot said with a smug smile. "Well, Lucina, you've certainly got good taste, I'll tell you that much." He knew that she might get mad if he kept with the subject, so he promptly changed it. "So, who do you guys think this Saito is? Do you think by any chance that he's a history buff? Maybe he's some legendary swordsman with a warped sense of justice! If he is, I should definitely get an X-shaped-" he stopped. His age and ota status were showing. "I mean..." Godot looked away and scratched his head. "I have a teleportation crystal on me, but I'll probably just sprint there. I'm saving this for something special."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Lucina
Player level 14
Floor 1: Dungeons -> Horunka Village

Lucina was a little afraid her secret had been revealed when Eclipse mentioned that Lucina wasn't a very masculine name according to him. "In my country it's a very masculine name." Lucina replied a little annoyed as she accepted Eclipse's friend request. The not short after, Godot said that the name sounded familair to him. He seemed to be thinking for awhile and Lucina was glad when it looked like Godot had forgotten where he heard that name before.

"Oh-ho-ho, I see how it is," She suddenly heard Godot speak. "Dammit... He knows." Lucina thought as she let her shoulders hand a little in dissapointment. "Well, Lucina, you've certainly got good taste, I'll tell you that much." Godot complimented her but it didn't sound like a compliment for Lucina. She felt like she had been revealed already but she wasn't going to give up on it yet. "Lucina is a character from a game I play, Fire Emblem: Awakening." Lucina tried to remain calm. "I am a gamer and I thought it'd be funny walk around as her to confuse people," Lucina didn't bother to turn around. She actually came up with the perfect lie she could hold onto for a little while.

"But then there was this annoying person called "Kayaba" who decided to keep us stuck inside this game, so I turned back into my own self and decided to become the hooden figure." Lucina lied. She actually looked a bit like that video game character, even though that's her own opinion. She just hoped that Godot, Eclipse and Princess would both fall for this lie and stop trying to figure out her real gender.

"I have a teleport crystal but it's better if we just walk there, IF it turns out to be a trap then we should be able to teleport away if necessary."

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
KAT | Level 8
Martillo de Regal Lv.1

FLOOR 1; Towards the ruins near Horunka Village

Jeez, how rude! Was everything Kat could think as of now, Talk about a total weirdo! It would seem as if Robin wasn't really that interested in Kat... if at all. But, everyone loves Kat, even those who don't! People just love her that much! Well, interested or not, he would probably be sticking to her for a while, as will be all players on the first floor as they were all heading towards the same destination.

"So, Ruffles," she eventually resumed their conversation, her hammer gently swinging as it had been doing for a while. "It figures we'll be heading towards the same point," Her hammer was now bouncing from hand to hand in an elegant way. One would probably advise her to put that thing down, since she could probably drop it at any time and injure anyone, but she won't really care/listen to them, "So we might as well get to know each other." She eventually concluded.

She discreetly turned her head to the sides, trying not to drag Robin's attention. A pack of wolves had been following them for quite a while. Four... Five... Six of them. Five with a purplish-black fur and crimson red yes, with the sixth one covered in bright red fur, eyes of a deep black. They were all eyeing them from the distance as they slowly approached towards them... She wasn't looking for conflict, so she wouldn't attack them unless it was actually necessary...

"My username is Valedora," she continued, not minding the approaching danger, "But I don't really like it anymore, so I go by Kat," the wolves were getting closer. She had no choice, either they hurt them or she scared them away, "Which implies my real name is Katherine," One of the purple wolves jumps, it's mouth wide open as it prepares to land a bite onto whatever limb of Kat's he can hold to, "Pleasure to make your acquaintance!" She concludes as she tightly grabs her Martillo de Regal with her left hand. A strong swing follows out of distress. The hammer collides with the wolf's head while a screechy sound fills the nearby area.

The purple creature lands in front of its allies, weak, but not willing to give up yet. As it stands up, all of its comrades prepare themselves to jump at both Kat and Robin. Should Robin join her as she tries to scare the wolves is not within her reach of guesses. But she doesn't need help... She only needs her Sword Arts... one in particular: the Escudo Perpetua.

Her hammer begins to glow of a blue color. not faint and not sky-blue. An intense, deep-sea blue. Whatever comes her way, she'll be able to hold it if done with precision.

... She just hope the wolves are not faster than her...​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
« PEPERTON » (LEVEL 15) // 1st Floor: Inside the Horunka Village Ruins
"Peperton!" Philippa turned her head at the sound of her online name and a tap on her shoulder, trying to find who had called it. A familiar face came into view, or should she say, a familiar frame. The giant of a man, Titan she remembered from their last party (she remembered thinking the name suited him physically), clampered through the crowd to join her at the front. She sighed a little and waved back, remembered what had happened in their last encounter. He was a Tank, but a pretty reckless one none-the-less. Something that really wasn't suited for solo play, like she had taken on. It was only because of her perfectionist nature to complete whatever quest that came upon her that she had partied with him and the other three (useless) players.

"Uh, hi," she said to him a little coldly, wondering why he had sought her out. Her voice felt a little lost in the chatter of the crowd, but he had probably heard her since it was directed towards him.

The crowd had really started to grow thick now and Philippa had started to glance at the clock more often. How long was this Saito guy going to take? Maybe this was his ploy? To waste everyone's time for a few hours just for laughs.​

Last edited:

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022

Suisei Lv. 12 @ 1st Floor Dungeon Entrance

To: Everyone on the 1st floor
With this message I want to let everyone know that there will be a speech in the old ruins near Horunka Village. I'd like everyone to attend it... Players and beaters.
The message caught Suisei off-guard and he was confused. Why would someone want to speak to the beaters unless either they were an extremely forgiving person who didn't care about beaters retaining game knowledge or it was a trap all-together. Also he never knew anyone could message him indirectly like that seeing as he had never spoken to anyone in the first place.

Seeing as he was a beater himself, he was cautious about about this message altogether. It's not as if they were going to kill him or anything because even if they wanted to, they wouldn't be able to due to his speed. Regardless he would have to proceed with a sharp reliance of his own abilities. There was nobody he could trust at all in this world but he was used to being alone. He played the beta alone just as how he lived life alone aside from his aunt and his dad, who was dead now.

He decided not to go but instead re-enter the dungeon he was resting just outside of. It was slightly different from the beta, which was to be expected but it was practically the same. He slowly walked into the dwelling with a sword in hand.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1

Godot looked at Lucina with a raised eyebrow. He was almost 100% sure she was a girl, and her name's source definitely didn't help...but he didn't know why she was trying to hide it. Of course, he wasn't going to out her, he had no reason to, but he felt it to be pretty odd...and intriguing. Maybe she was a beta tester and she didn't want others to recognize her. Maybe there was someone out there that had it in for her. He walked next to Lucina and whispered, "Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." He considered cracking some suggestive jokes or hinting at what she really was, but he decided to leave it.

"Oh," he said to the whole group, "And it's not a trap. It's just my intuition speaking, but I don't plan on using this Teleport Crystal."

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Level: 12

Maria didn't look at Godot again as he said that there was no proof her brother was dead and he didn't want to hear her speak of him the past sense. Though she was feeling to timid to reply back. Personally Maria knew her big brother was in fact dead. She knew that since Kayaba had trapped them all in this game for over a month then he was telling the truth about when someone died. Though she was going to keep these thoughts to herself. It also seemed that everyone agreed on not using their teleport crystals, that was fine with her though. "The ruins are a safe area, no one would lure people there." she glanced at her health bar noticing she was still at 90% health, though she was going to save her healing items for when her health got lower.

"I'm hoping someone's figured out were the teleport to the next floor is, most players have probably done just about all they can on this floor" she brushed a stubborn piece of her hair out of her eyes. "how much longer do you think until we get there?"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9
Floor 1: Horunka Village Fields

It seems avoiding this girl was inevitable. She only wishes to speak with Robin, but he isn't up for it. She's a cheery girl, but what good would that do for anyone? "I would refrain from using the name Ruffles, thanks." Robin was not fond of this name. His hair isn't that bad, is it? A mindless question, hair only gets in the way of combat.

Robin eyed a pack of wolves nearby. The red one is the leader. This isn't the first time Robin has encountered monsters like these. As Robin listened in on the wolves, the sound of Kat was muted in his ears. Whatever Kat was saying, Robin was unsure whether she had already taken notice of the enemy. How strong was she? Robin will not allow a live human to succumb to Kayaba's death penalty. One of the wolves suddenly jumped towards Kat, & she bashes it back to its allies with her hammer. A strong weapon it was, these wolves would be her in speed. Best if he intervened.

"Watch my back," Robin declared, taking the front line of battle. Two wolves charged at Robin, who was prepared with his sword in hand. As the first wolf plunges at Robin, he in turn jumps right over it while slashing it across with his sword. The wolf was still alive of course. It would be too easy. The second wolf plunges at Robin with red jaws, eager to bite its prey. Robin ducks & dodges to the left, yet the wolf manages to slice through his arm a bit. That'll pay a price. The first same wolf, ready for more, gets back up, but Robin takes a back stance with his sword facing diagonally upward. His sword glows a vivid white. The wolf charges straight toward Robin, with Robin activating one of his Sword Arts. He, too, races towards the wolf. "Beautiful Luna!" He slices downward on the beast, right through the wolf. The wolf is finally taken out as it disappears. One down, five to go. He faces the pack of wolves & points his sword at them. He looks over at his ally, eyeing her hammer. "Don't hold back," he advises.

miltankRancher

Years
Confrontation

dotcom was staring at his newly enhanced [Parry Sword +2] when someone suddenly called out his in-game name. He looked around and saw no one he knew, so he just dismissed it as his imagination. However, he felt a pointed thing prick his sides from behind. He did not move and waited until someone made the first move.

"dotcom, right?" a female voice said in his ear. dotcom presumed that the girl was in <HIDING> as no one around him took a second glance at him. "I'm from the Deaf Mage guild. You do remember us right?" The girl pricked dotcom's skin deeper, causing him to grimace in pain. "Do you?"

"Yes. I sent a refusal note to your guild the other day. In fact, I just received a confirmation from Moonlord just now. Want me to read it out?" dotcom offered, his hands on his sword. dotcom was tensed to attack, although the town is a safe zone. He knew the girl could not do anything to him inside. Everything must be done properly, with battle requests and everything, if the girl wants to kill him. If she wants to kill him.

"Cheeky brat, you are," the girl hissed in his ear. "I'm not here, however, to reinvite you to the guild. In fact, you have pissed Moonlord off, saying her pride was wounded and all. I'm just here to send you a threat," the prick deepened. dotcom felt blood flow from the wound. "I am a player-killer, just to warn you. I, along with a few others, will be following you. Be careful of whom you battle," she said.

"Do you want a battle right now?" dotcom dared ask. His identity as a player-killer is a well-kept secret, and he doubt his attacker knows it. However, the girl did not answer him. He felt her presence behind him, until he felt the dagger removed from his sides. He immediately whipped around, holding the sword high, ready to defend himself if ever the girl refused the conventions of battle.

There was no one there, except the whole crowd of players waiting for Saito.

Sapphire Rose

Years

Lucina
Player level 14
Floor 1: Dungeons -> Horunka Village

"Don't worry, your secret's safe with me." Lucina suddenly heard right next to her, so quietly that only she was able to hear it. Did he find out?! Oh well... It wasn't one of Lucina's best lies anyway but she had no choice but stick to this lie now since she had told it already. Lucina didn't intend showing her looks at him though, maybe she still had a change in making him believe that she was a guy... or not, but her looks might suprise him since she actually kinda looked like the game character he was referring her. The only differences between her and that character was her personality, her hair color was a little bit darker and she had more in her breast department. Oh... and weren't her eyes more aqua?

"I'm hoping someone's figured out were the teleport to the next floor is, most players have probably done just about all they can on this floor" Lucina shaked her head and came back to the virtual world she was in, listening to Princess's words and thinking that it probably wasn't that. "I don't think anyone found the teleport yet... but I do have an idea where it is but I need a team just in case." Lucina said, mumbling a little so other players beside Godot, Princess and Eclipse couldn't hear her.

Lucina heard Princess's question about how much longer it was until they reached the ruins but she ignored it since it was pretty clear that they had almost arrived. There was a part in the dungeons where Lucina hadn't go yet because over-powered swines were guarding that place. She distanced herself from that place because the swines were level 10 which was pretty rare on this floor. Could there be another dungeon behind that place? It makes a lot of sense... Lucina didn't want to go alone though. "Drop the subject for now, we're entering the ruins." Lucina said as the place was getting more crowded. They eventually reached the center of the ruins where everyone was waiting and sitting.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Horunka Ruins

Chapter One: Part Five
Shiren the... Adorable!?

Catching her breath, she watched as the area flooded with most of the players at once. "Excuse meeeee, I can't see! Hey, watch where you're going!" She growled and took a huge leap into the air, rising above the crowd, and landing on top of a pillar that was decayed and broken. She giggled in delight. "Much better!" She gazed down at the crowd of players, giggling and waving with an innocent at the few who had noticed her. She turned her attention back toward the stage. "Where is the Saito guy? He wasn't lying, was he?" She frowned. "I was gonna go train in the dungeons today, too..."

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
Yuri Irving-Eclipse ll Floor 1-Horunka Ruins

Yuri glanced around the crowded area. I guess the main event hasn't arrived yet, he thought. I guess I'll have some time to practice my flute after all. He glanced around. The most noticeable people around were a giant of a man in metal armor and a girl on top of a pillar. He got out his flute. Lately, he had had a lot of time on his hands, as a result of his XP gains going down the toilet. He momentarily thought of the fact that he was randomly playing a musical instrument in a large crowd. Eh, he thought. I might as well get my level up. He sat down and started playing. It was just a simple melody, but he liked it and experimented on the runs of notes, adding little flourishes.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Maria Renée {Princess}
Level: 12

Maria looked around the ruins worriedly looking at all the players that had gathered. She saw several she knew and had partied with before the log out button disappeared and hoped they didn't notice her. She wasn't as brave as she was before that event happened. Though it seemed luck wasn't on her side. A player named Psyche that was on her friends list spotted her and grinned walking over to her. "Hey there Princess. Haven't heard from you in awhile. I was getting kinda worried" he looked her over to see that she was okay frowning a bit as he looked at her slightly lowered health.

Sighing Maria looked up at the red haired 18 year old boy. "I'm fine Psyche." she spoke softly as she tried to smile.

"Make sure you keep in touch okay. I promised Ares I'd look after you" Maria looked down at the ground at the mention of her brother. This was why she strayed from Psyche and the others. "I'm sorry Princess...just know if you need anything at all. Just send me or one of the others a message, and if you change your mind. The guild invite is still open"

Maria nodded waving at Psyche as he walked away before she heard the sounds of a flute. Looking over she saw Eclipse sitting down playing a flute to a melody she recognized and could easily follow. Taking out her own flute she sat down next to him with a timid smile before joining in on the melody.

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
KAT | Level 8
Martillo de Regal Lv.1

FLOOR 1; A small cave, located somewhere in the open fields.

You are suddenly a wolf...

It was a great day to be a wolf. That much was certain. The bright sunlight illuminated the fields as it rose above the horizon, marking the beginning of another glorious day. Michina (that's who you just became), one of the many wolves living within the game, was as cheerful as she could be. The red-fur creature had a reason for this: she was soon to be a mother.

As she woke up, she quickly began to smell the ground around her, trying to track her pack. None of the others were around, which meant they were probably hunting for some food. She caught a scent: Maruno's. In spite of being a regular wolf, he is indeed quite the great hunter. No day has passed in which Michina has had less than a Boar feast after the skilled hunter surveyed the fields.

He, however, was pretty slow carrying his food back to the others. Oh, how much she despises this! Don't matter, food is food, warm or cold... Although she does prefer her food warm... So she might as well look around for him.​

FLOOR 1; Somewhere in the Open Fields

An hour or so had passed, and Michina had found five members of her pack already. Only two more to go, she thought to herself in a wolf-sorta-lenguage you obviously cannot understand. Maruno and Jollene. Oh, how she loves the way they look together. Although, some time, before, they hadn't met each other before joining the pack (unlike everyone else in the pack, who were already acquaintances)... They were like two hummingbirds, who had also never met before.

The pack walks somewhat close to some ruins. Not that close since it is a safe-zone, which implies that no monsters are allowed to appear within it. The wolves, however, were close enough to see the constantly increasing amount of players within them. Or filthy humans, how they like to call them...

Those humans... Whenever they show up, trouble is sure to follow. And most likely, another wolf life will be lost. Michina simply can't remember how many of your friends died at their merciless swords, hammers and whatnot. It saddens her to no end to think about them... But it also taught her an important lesson: She can't let her guard down when there are humans around. Not once, not ever. And she's made sure her packmates do so, too.

...Although that's not enough sometimes. She realized this as soon as she saw two wolves lying in the nearby grass, lifeless...

...Those were Maruno and Jollene...

They all dashed towards the corpses of their mates, and immediately sniffed them, desperately seeing if they could find any trace... any smell... Anything. But it was worthless, whoever did this, was very smart... Smart enough to leave Michina and her pack unable to track them. That, and both corpses suddenly dissipated in the air... Like they always do.

Or so she thought, those responsible for that were obviously that dumb couple walking near them. One blond girl and a boy with funny, gray hair. What a pair. Michina soon realized that the boy wasn't enjoying the girl's company... if at all.

But that won't save them from their fate... They must pay for what they did to Maruno and Jollene. The eyes of the six wolves shine in a crimson red light as they eye and walk near their targets. Analizing their every move... A hammer and a sword... They must dispose of them with utmost care... Or else, they will only join their friends in wolf heaven...​

FLOOR 1; Battling a pack of wolves.

You are suddenly Kat again... One wolf is down, and there are five to go, "Like hell if I would!" was everything Kat exclaimed as she was waiting for the next move, "Escudo Perpetua!".

Three of the remaining wolves jump. Both at her sides and her front. Her shining hammer of blue block a bite from the one at her left. Fangs landing in the hammer's handgrip. She then turns the hammer to her right. Both wolves collide as they fall to her side. Her hammer now shines in a faded grey color. It also shows that she can barely hold it, as it suddenly falls to the floor.

She manages to acquire enough strength to lift it up. The next wolf is about to lie its fangs on her arm. Its fangs shining as it can almost taste her flesh. The wolf makes a slight contact with her now heavier hammer, and as it seems, is just enough for sending it flying.

"Berserk..." she says between gasps. The third wolf is back to its feet, although it is barely standing up by now. The other two wolves are back to their game, too, but are also keeping their distance, silently waiting for a moment to strike.

Another jump. Only one wolf this time. With a huge struggle, she makes contact with it yet again. It suddenly dissipates in the air as soon as they both collide.

"Smash..." she finally ends as she drops the hammer. Her sweaty being now on the floor as it struggles to get up. She gets a grip of her hammer, no longer glowing and of a regular weight. She's tired, but it's nothing she can't handle.

"Aaaack!" A screechy voice comes from her. Her right hand was now the leader's appetizer. Her left hand shaking as a cold shiver began running down her spine, "N-No... you're not!" Taking a deep breath, she gets a tight hold of her hammer, and swings it with less strength than before towards the wolf. As it hits its head, it backs off.

Kat suddenly jumps away as she now begins running around. She suddenly stops and is now gasping desperately for air. Her hand gleams in a pure white, as she drops her hammer and places her hand in her wounded arm. The Emergency Healing takes effect as the wounds slowly dissipate.

Slightly better, she gets ahold of her hammer for what could be the millionth time now. She hears an angry bark from her back. As she turns around, she sees the red wolf, readying for their next encounter.

"So you DO have some sense of honour, huh?" She laughs as they both run towards each other. In yet another clash, the red wolf is hit by the Martillo de Regal, this time at its side. It too seems to fall, weakened. But it wasn't until it did that Kat noticed something about it.

The wolf was fat... unusually fat.

"Cover me!" She decided to tell, no, yell incredibly worried to Robin as she headed towards the injured wolf. She knew there were still wolves around, and that leaving them all to Ruffles was not that much of a good idea. But she also knew it wasn't the wolves fault that they walked into their territory.

''Shh..." She whispers to the reckless wolf as she stops it from getting up. The wolf lies in the ground, silently lamenting herself for their brawl with Robin and Kat.

She placed her hand in the wolf's belly. There was a heartbeat, somewhat faint, but not enough to pass by unnoticed. The wolf was not attacking them for no reason. He, or rather, she, probably saw them as some sort of threat. It wasn't her fault: they were the ones who attacked them for no reason, instead of rationalizing with them, not to mention they have knocked two members of her pack already...

"STOP!" She requested Robin as loud as she could, trying to prevent any further damage towards the wolves, "This wolf is pregnant, they're protecting her!" Her voice was kind of broken and also shaky, as if she could burst into tears, "It's all gonna be okay, I swear..." she told the pregnant wolf while trying to hold a tear from running down her face...​

(OOC: Wall of text :/)​

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Robin - Lvl 9
Floor 1: Horunka Village Fields

The remaining wolves were something. Still, it's nothing Robin can take. He's fought their kind before, most battles for experience. Now, if they wish, he battles them, like the situation at hand. Kat was fending off a good horde of wolves pretty well. She handles that hammer with care. For lack off speed, she's holding her own...almost. Robin was dealing with his own pack of wolves. He's pretty evasive, but even at a moderate level, he's still vulnerable to these beasts.

Robin glances at Kat, who was now dealing with the leader of the group.. It was a red-furred wolf, much different in comparison to the other wolves. Kat pleaded to Robin to give her cover. He will do just that. The wolves were targeting Kat, but Robin wouldn't allow them to pass. He took a walking stance sideways with his sword facing down. It began to glow a spiky blue. "Sonic..." he began as he immediately sprung into the air, spinning forward. "Spin!" he concludes, slicing through one of the wolves who didn't see it coming. Well, he managed to evade the Sword Art, but it still took damage. Robin blocked two attacks from both sides, though the left wolf managed to bite through his cloth. He jumps away fast, guarding Kat's position as best as possible.

Suddenly, Kat shouts to stop. What was with the stopping all of a sudden? Robin turns towards Kat's voice to fin her bending down on the red wolf. He kept his guard up on the wolves, walking over to Kat. She says the wolf is pregnant. How is that even possible? Aren't these monsters just virtual creatures? "You're not making sense. Aren't wolves just another group of monsters like the rest?" How can a wolf be pregnant when they're programmed like other monsters: eliminated & then respawned. They only attack players at will or whatever. This doesn't make any sense.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
William Danielson||Godot
Lv. 11||Floor 1 - Horunka Ruins

As the two musicians played away, Godot pondered what to do until this Saito arrived. He considered dueling some of the other PCs, or he could have gone out to train while waiting. For the time being, however, he watched the two play. They were quite good at what they did, and Godot often wondered whether they were playing by themselves or if it was automatic.

Godot looked away for a moment and noticed someone staring at him intently. It was a girl of around 17 years of age, from what he could tell. She had long black hair and, from the looks of it, was American. She was about 5'7"-5'8"; her skin was a tan color and her eyes were dark blue and somewhat round. She seemed to be looking at him with curiosity, scanning him over several times. Blood rushed to Godot's face (or rather, he felt the same sensation as that), and he stepped back. "C-can I help you?"

"Yes, yes you can," she said, standing upright. "You've met a character named Alistair, correct?" Godot lost his breath for a few moments. Those moments, those past few moments, should not have existed. It was all wrong. Godot was not quick to answer, but he hesitantly nodded. The girl looked to the side and said, "I see..." She turned back to him and said, "Then you must be Godot, I take it." Godot's pupils shrunk and he felt as if his heart were going to stop. This couldn't be happening, it was too...too exact. It was too precise. Too calculated. Too weird. Too out of nowhere? Who was this girl? She laughed and said, "I see, I've been waiting for you."

At this, Godot snickered. All of his previous thoughts were staunched by that one clever pun. He was a bit that he let his guard down so easily, but he couldn't help himself. It wasn't long after before he got a message.

Kagome has challenged you to a duel!
[Accept] [Decline]

Godot looked up at the girl, named Kagome, and looked back down at the panel. She was serious. Godot scratched his head and said, "Darn...guess I won't be able to enjoy the music as much as I would have liked," and pressed "Accept".

Kagome barely gave Godot any time to prepare, jumping at him with her dagger. He slid backwards, but part of his life was quickly shaved away when she brought out a spear and slashed his nose. He'd never seen someone switch weapons so fast. He still hadn't taken out his weapon. Godot took out Mammon's Fang. As he did that, she simultaneously took out a heavy weapon. The two lunged at each other, going in for a sword clash, but just before impact, Godot realized just how badly it would end. He instead slanted his blade, causing Kagome's to slide off and plant into the ground. Godot, of course, didn't go unscathed, and took a few hits to his HP. Things weren't looking good.

Well, they weren't looking good until Kagome took a breather. She grabbed hold of her knees and gasped furiously. She seemed to be recovering from her tirade, and this was Godot's chance to strike. He didn't, though. Instead, he just looked at her. She was actually quite cute, but the reason he looked at her was because he was so lost in curiosity by who she was. He still didn't know why she knew him or her relation to Alistair. Once she'd recovered, Kagome shot Godot a stark look, possibly wondering why he didn't attack. She didn't hesitate, though, changing back to her dagger. It seemed strange to Godot that she would do that, seeing as she had such an advantage over him with her two-handed weapon.

"Dual..." Kagome started to say, as her left hand started to glow. Godot wasn't sure of what to make of the situation, so he simply took a blocking position, blocking his face with his sword and his torso with his arms. In her left hand, something started to materialize. It was...another dagger? Godot was preeetty sure there was no dual wielding mechanic in the game...though from what he was observing, it seemed to be an Art.

"CROSS!" she yelled, stepping off the ground and slashing at Godot with a single strike with both blades. The defense was no use...it broke straight through, sending his health to critical levels. He was swept off of his feet and sent flying backwards. It wasn't over though. Godot got to his feet...albeit slowly, and looked at Kagome. She was quite the talented gal, and he acknowledged this. He engaged her, and she switched back to her heavy sword. It was dangerous for him to go in for another assault, but he knew what he was doing. His sword started to shine a bright white color, and the distance between the two of them shrunk at quite the alarming rate, even for her. She was put off by his speed, and he hit her 10 of 10 times with his dash flurry, sending her HP tumbling down, along with her body.

Godot jumped backwards to avoid being attacked on her ascent and thought. It could go either way, and things weren't looking particularly good for either of them. He walked over and offered her his hand, saying, "I give, you win." Kagome was apparently shocked by this, looking at Godot in awe, and then looking at her health which was almost on level with Godot's. "My arm's getting pretty tired," Godot said jokingly. Kagome was knocked back into reality and grabbed his hand and returned to her feet.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years

Event Post

Saito walked up to the crowd and was excited about flaming the beaters once again. They were way better in this game than him and how much he hated that! For him the beaters were nothing more than regular cheaters with a little more knowledge about Sword Art Online than regular gamers. He saw some unusual figures walking around in the crowd. One girl had two pigtails and looked like she didn't get enough sleep. Near her was a hulking mass of a man that tried to get her attention. "Must be beaters…" he thought as he watched with disgrace. He also saw two players playing music, he couldn't hear if they were good but looking at the faces of other players gave him confirmation. "Must be beaters as well…" He thought again.

Then he noticed a hooded player. He couldn't tell if she was a male or a female because her body figure was hided surprisingly good. "Must be a beater hiding his or her identity." he thought as he made an ugly face. He kept on staring in the crowd and watching several battles. One was between a male player and a young female player, he could tell by how the boy was acting that it was a suprise. Saito sighed and wondered how much longer he had to live among unskilled players and beaters. He was so full of himself that he nearly forgot to start the thing where everyone came for, his speech.

"Welcome players and beaters…" he started to make it quiet. "Today I have summoned you… not to tell you that someone found a teleport but to tell you that we still haven't found it." He spoke in a polite tone, faking everyone around him in thinking that he was a nice man. "I'd like to remind you that as long the beaters, the nickname I created for just them, won't tell us where the teleport is," He stared into the crowd and loved to see how some players looked up at him as if he was some kind of god. "We will be stuck here on the first floor until forever." he finished his sentence and smiled at everyone in front of him.

"I want to request the beaters one more time to tell us where the teleport is, no one believes in the nonsense that you have no id-" Saito's speech got interupted by a player who appearently was one of these beaters. "We already told you everything we knew! Kayaba changed the location of the teleport, I already told you!" the player was angry because no matter what he said, Saito would still look at him as if he was a little bug.

"That may be the truth, beater, but people like you could search for the new location since you're much stronger than we, regular players, are." Saito kept trowing mud over the names of the beaters. It was kinda his fault that a lot of players hated them and he loved it. "Everyone received a small book with everything we know from this game until now. We will keep this up to date and add information as much as possible." Saito showed a small, light blue book with the text "SAO guide". He waved it around before he returned it into his inventory. "If there is anyone who has new information, feel free to message me or to meet up with me… I'm all ear." He said, even though he refused to listen to what the beaters had to say.

Lucina
Player level 14
Floor 1: Horunka Ruins

Lucina watched how Eclipse and Princess started to play their instruments to raise their skills. This was quite amusing since not many people own the Musical Instrument skill because they think it's worthless. Godot was battling a girl around her age and seemed to be having fun as well. Lucina smiled because it seemed like she got herself some friends. Lucina still wondered why the speech hadn't started yet, it seemed like everyone got here already. Lucina looked up to the stage and saw a player standing there. "That must be Saito..." She thought as she noticed he was looking at her with a pretty ugly face. Lucina was a little suprised to see him do that and wondered what she did wrong to make him look like that. Lucina then noticed she wasn't the only one he faced with that ugly face.

"Welcome players and beaters…" She heard him start as the voices started to drop in the ruins. It was quiet when he spoke until a player interupted Saito after he was requesting the beaters something. The player seemed to be a beater as well and tried to tell Saito that they already told him everything. Saito didn't bother to even listen to what he had to say. Saito also mentioned that he was the one that gave the beaters their nickname. Lucina wondered if Saito was one of these players that hated beaters... There was a short break in Saito's speech and Lucina just kept on watching Saito's movements. From what she had seen until now, Saito seemed to be a person that loves attention and is full of himself... that what she saw from his movements at least. If there was one kind of person Lucina hated than that were people who were full of theirselves and thought that they were better than anyone, those people ironically were the first ones to die in a battle.

Lucina was startled when she suddenly heard familair voices behind her. "Well, If it's not Lucina." A boy, around 19/20 said when she turned around. Three boys stood in front of her and smiled like idiots. "Raizo, Sam and Yokoba..." She whispered when she saw their user names for the second time. "Being all mysterious again?" The blonde haired boy, Sam, said with a rather friendly face. Sam was the nicest of the trio but they were still all idiots. Lucina knew them from her first week in SAO. The boys accused her for being a beater when she was training in the forest and challenged her for a duel. They all lost and called her "unfair" and said she was "cheating" the game. Sam kept his mouth shut around that time and dragged his angry friends away from Lucina. "C'mon! Be a man for once! Show yourself!" Raizo said as he popped up behind her and pulled on her hood, causing it to fall off.

There was a dead silence for a few seconds for all four of them. Lucina couldn't believe someone actually had the guts to pull her hood off and immediately pulled it back over her head to hide her face again. "Y-You're..." Yokoba spoke for his friends as none of them seemed to have words for what just happened. "Shut your mouth and keep it secret before I decide to kick your butts again..." Lucina said, trying to keep her manly voice as she was quite angry about what just happened. She looked around and was relieved when it seemed like no one had noticed what just happened. "We'll keep it secret..." Sam said with a slight blush on his face which made Lucina wonder why he had that. "Y-You're..." Yokoba stuttered again with the same blush on his cheeks as Sam.

"I have no idea why you are walking around with that hood but if it's to hide your uhm..." Raizo scratched his chin because he really had to think of his words now. "Beauty... or hide that you are a girl..." Raizo whispered so that no one could hear it. "Your secret if safe! Bye now!" Raizo quickly turned around and dragged his two friends along with him. Lucina watched as they left and was even more confused. "Beauty...? What the hell is he talking about...?" Lucina rubbed the back of her head and turned back to Saito. "Ofcourse it's to hide that i'm a girl! Why else would I wear this hood!"

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ «試練-PATP001»
H3zu5eJ.png
100%
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
GPpszM9.png
Horunka Ruins

Chapter One: Part Six
Shiren the... Adorable!?

Shiren watched the rather short speech, clenching her fists tighter and tighter ever time he used the word 'beater'. Once the speech ended, Shiren shot upright, shouting at the man on stage, "HEY!! MAYBE IF YOU GOT OFF YOUR LAZY BUTT ONCE IN A WHILE AND DID SOME HARD WORK YOU'D BE A HIGHER LEVEL TOO!!" She then blew a raspberry and backflipped off of the pillar, smiling to herself for her comeback. She skipped along, bumping into some person with a cloak. "Oopsie! Sorry sir!" She giggled, her eyes showing green for a fraction of a second. She continued to skip along the field, heading in the direction of the floor's dungeon.

miltankRancher

Years
The "King's" Speech

"Welcome players and beaters…" a voice boomed throughout the area. While not akin to Kayaba's voice, it did impose a certain strength to it. dotcom stood to try and see if he could catch a glimpse of the speaker. Luckily, he placed himself in a spot where he is visible to everyone. dotcom guessed that this man was Saito. He started speaking about how beaters were holding the information regarding the teleport into the second floor for themselves. He talked about how beaters were not contributing to the effort in finding the teleport, saying that they were more than capable of finding it as they have added stats. He then finished with saying "If there is anyone who has new information, feel free to message me or to meet up with me… I'm all ear."

So, this is the reason why we were called? This is non-sense. Could have gained at least 2% with the time wasted here. dotcom stood up and started to leave when he noticed the hooded figure, with three other players. He recognized the hooded figure as the ones in the cave. dotcom looked around and, sure enough, the other two in the dungeons were also there, playing some music. The other one, the one who held the knife against the young player, was nowhere to be seen. What could have happened? Neither of the three had the red arrow signifying a player-killer like dotcom pointing to them so none of them killed the guy. Suddenly, one of the three players pulled the hood of the other one. dotcom caught a glimpse of a feminine face before the hood was pulled back again.

Huh. A female player that looks strong enough. The three males went away. Why hide your identity, Miss Hood? Why?

Back