• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Chaos Control! :: Sonic the Hedgehog Club

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I would like Tails and Knuckles DLC. It should also include a fix for rolling and a story that isn't horrible.

Ravenfreak

Raven rocks! :D
Years
It would be awesome to play as Tails or Knuckles, in fact it'd be cool to see classic Knuckles, and classic Amy as well. I don't think the rolling physics are off, well maybe they are a tad bit. But they're not as bad as they are in Sonic 4. :\ Dimps forgot how to program in the Spin Dash because back in Sonic Advance they did it right, however they messed it up in Sonic 4. In episode 2 though you don't really need it since Sonic and Tails have their rolling combo move, but it'd still be nice to see them fix that. xP Sorry for my mini-rant other than that minor detail I enjoy Sonic 4 both ep.1 and 2. xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
I've never really had a problem with the spin dash or rolling in Sonic Generations, but then again I never play as Classic Sonic. But yeah I think it would be pretty awesome to play as Tails or Knuckles. Also, is it just me or could they have easily put in a 2-player mode in the same way they did the Shadow rival battle for the console version? I think that would've been pretty cool, of course they would have to have more maps than just Final Rush and there would have to be more characters to unlock or something. Like unlock Metal Sonic by beating him or something. Or am I going crazy?

Ravenfreak

Years
I don't think you're going crazy, that would be a wonderful idea. ^_^ I love playing as Classic Sonic, and I actually never really noticed anything wrong with his Spin dash and rolling physics. :\ However knowing sega they won't release any DLC... but we can still dream right? :V

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
It would be awesome to play as Tails or Knuckles, in fact it'd be cool to see classic Knuckles, and classic Amy as well. I don't think the rolling physics are off, well maybe they are a tad bit. But they're not as bad as they are in Sonic 4. :\ Dimps forgot how to program in the Spin Dash because back in Sonic Advance they did it right, however they messed it up in Sonic 4. In episode 2 though you don't really need it since Sonic and Tails have their rolling combo move, but it'd still be nice to see them fix that. xP Sorry for my mini-rant other than that minor detail I enjoy Sonic 4 both ep.1 and 2. xD

Try gaining momentum by rolling down a slope. I dare you.

Also rolling in Episode 2 wasn't fixed completely. When you roll down a steep slope, it works fine. But try rolling down a slightly slanted hill...try it.

"Effort? Whats that?" -Takashi Iizuka

Also the Archie Comics are doing a Sonic/Megaman crossover. But considering the lacklustre quality of the Mega Man comics and the confusing-ness of the Sonic comics, I'm not putting my hopes up.

Seriously, when I heard of a Mega Man comic, I crapped my pants. But instead of expanding on the games storyline, it was just a straightforward adaptation, with almost nothing interesting.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
Really? I didn't even know they had a Megaman Comic, and I can see why it would be bad. But I like Megaman nonetheless. But a crossover comic between Sonic and Megaman? You gotta admit that's kinda hilarious. Those aren't really the two I'd imagine to have a crossover at all. In my opinion it's cool and it's kinda weird at the same time.

The Sonic comics can be a bit confusing, but they shouldn't be if you've been reading them for a long time, without missing an issue.(which I haven't done =P) But the story is actually gets pretty crazy, and complex.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
I used to pick up the comics every month. Then issue 225 came out, and missed it due to it not being sold where I bought the comics. I then lost interest and haven't looked back.

But I heard the comics got worse. Its called The Anti Mecha Sally club. They wanna get Ian Flynn fired for writing the comic. Most of the members hate the comic and don't care about it, yet they want the writer fired. Idiots.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
Yeah that's pretty dumb. Last thing I read had something to do with Dr. Finitevus and all these other bad guys. It was like the Gathering Tempest or something. Come to think of it, I don't even know how I was able to read them. There's no place in my area I can get them. Anyways, I bet I'm like a year behind or something.

Clucknadus

Tornadus Therian Form
Years
Hey, I love Sonic! I'll join!

Username: Clucknadus
Favorite Sonic character(s): Knuckles, Blaze
EMERALD

I own a Sega Genesis and all the original Sonic games, and also the Sonic Rush games for DS. I want to get Sonic Generations, but... money... and the more important Pokemon games.

Ravenfreak

Years
When I was younger I picked up one comic, and had a subscription to it for a tiny bit. Though I lost all of them, and i'm not really a big fan of the comics that much. :\ When I was younger though I thought they were awesome. :3 I'm not sure if i'm looking forward to Mega Man and Sonic teaming up in a comic... I might check out the first issue and see if I like it. I've never read any of the MM comics, so I don't really know what to expect. :V

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Yeaa, Ill just stick to my own Sonic continuity, which is the right continuity.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I don't think you're going crazy, that would be a wonderful idea. ^_^ I love playing as Classic Sonic, and I actually never really noticed anything wrong with his Spin dash and rolling physics. :\ However knowing sega they won't release any DLC... but we can still dream right? :V

Why have SEGA release DLC when the fans are modding the game (specifically the PC version) to do so as we speak? XD

Hey, I love Sonic! I'll join!

Username: Clucknadus
Favorite Sonic character(s): Knuckles, Blaze
EMERALD

I own a Sega Genesis and all the original Sonic games, and also the Sonic Rush games for DS. I want to get Sonic Generations, but... money... and the more important Pokemon games.

Welcome to the club!

Yeaa, Ill just stick to my own Sonic continuity, which is the right continuity.

AKA The SEGA of Japan one.

That being "Only the first three happened"?

Specifically the one SoJ created as main canon and the West adopted since Sonic Adventure.

Ravenfreak

Years
Eh you're right about that one. xP Dario FF over at Sonic Retro is just porting levels from Unleashed though, but Dude is making Emerald Coast from scratch if i'm not mistaken. :V So does anyone else love the classic games as much as I do? xD I know it's a different topic but meh.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
OMG GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS. Sonic will be in Wreck it Ralph. Like, he's not just gonna be walking around. According to reports at Comic Con, they showed the first 10 minutes of the film, and Sonic was in this AOSTH PSA type thing.

I need. To see. This movie.

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Oh yeah that. Yeah look like Sonic is doing "Sonic Sez" segments once again. XD

And not just porting Unleashed levels; porting levels from other games as well. Wave Ocean and Sweet Mountain comes to mind. Plus recreating old levels into Generations, like Metal Harbor and Sky Troops.

Plasmette

Master of Mediocrity.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Well if the fans can do it, Sega can certainly do it too!

Sorry I couldn't type that with a straight face.

So anyway, talking about AOSTH reminded me of all the forms of animation Sonic has been in. The stupid cartoony-ish Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog, his overrated adventures with the freedom fighters, his quest to find his mom with his fan character siblings, or the for some reason liked Sonic X show.

I've only seen some of the episodes of AOSTH, but every episode is pretty much the whole show. Its stupid and silly, and I'd personally stick with Animaniacs for the random slapstick cartoon of the 90's.

Sonic SATAM is AS OVERRATED AS...

Generation 3.

Spoiler:

So...yea...

Also I don't get why so many people like Sonic X so much. I watched the whole thing. I don't think it was bad, I just don't find it as great as most people say it is. What was the point of transporting them to the human world? Why not keep it in their own dimension? I like how it did integrate lots of the game characters like The Chaotix and Shadow, and even making adaptations of Sa1 and Sa2. But I just find it a little unentertaining at points AND THE ENGLISH DUB HORRENDOUS.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 4, 2020
I mildly enjoyed Sonic X. I mean it was okay and all but I didn't really like the 3rd season that much (except the one part when Eggman was eating the banana, I thought that was hilarious).

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Username: Sector Revenge Maybe one of these days I can find Sonic in Pokemon Emerald, ya dig?

Favorite Sonic Character(s): Well let's see here. Shadow is just badass. Silver is amazing, I have a strange liking to him, since many prefer Shadow as it appears, I go with Silver. lol But I like Blaze, Amy, Jet, Knuckles, basically everyone in terms of likeliness but I'd have to go with Silver

Back