• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon - Johto League Showdown ( Beta 1 is coming soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
Years

Nope, it has Ash, Brock and Misty ergo it's still part of the original series in this case part of the Johto series.
It just has 3rd generation Pokemon, there were many occasions before in the Johto series (like Kecleon for example).

You can hack offline, though :P

I reckon we are thinking very far, even second alpha isn't here so pray for Char's JLS alpha 2 ^_^

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years

Nope, it has Ash, Brock and Misty ergo it's still part of the original series in this case part of the Johto series.
It just has 3rd generation Pokemon, there were many occasions before in the Johto series (like Kecleon for example).

You can hack offline, though :P

Yeah, near the beginning when Misty is racing with Corsola her opponent is using Wailmer.
Aswell Latios and Latias I believe are Johto pokemon but you couldn't capture them until the 3rd generation.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Sweet with some Candy on top! However, MICX your poll closes on 9th of april.. this means we will get to see Second alpha very soon! yay!
That poll is too old and that was for releasing the demo. I'll release first alpha which will be upto episode 6. And we have made longer than expected to increase gameplay.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
need help why i can't talk to the other person .. is this part of the game ?? or bug ??

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 2, 2014
where i can get the pokemon JA Ips file that contains until episode 6 ?? .. my ips file contains only until episode 1 don't touch that dile ..

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Dec 15, 2014
Great work on this hack!
Considering how much I loved playing Ash Gray, I bet I'll love playing this one too!
Can't wait for this hack to be finished!
Keep working hard!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 14, 2023
This sounds like it will be amazing. I will try playing it when it goes up to episode 157 "The Fortune Hunters"

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
I have uploaded a Mediafire link on First page for those who are having trouble with sendspace!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
The textbox is covered with smudges or graphical mayhem.

etfwjt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back