• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
That's the only place this hack will really suffer. Until a very complete map editor comes out, nothing can be done. I'm hoping that if someone sees potential in this hack, they'll point me to an undetcover in-development map editor that I could use. Sadly, I doubt it will happen, so any estimated timeline to this hack could go for years, because of the uncertainty.

I agree. We can only release the first part of our games until someone creates an awesome map editor.

Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I like the song! It does seem to fit there. Although, I can't really guess what it's based off of.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
Here is a hint: It has to do with Ducks and the NES.

Is it Duck Tales? I loved that game. XD Also, is it the Moon level by any chance? :P And I'm totally not saying that because it is the only level I kinda remember. :3

Anyway, I like the progress that is being made. :) It must be really hard to hack the fourth generation. :\

bigboi

Hacker of the 3rd Generation
Years
Oh man. This hack sounds awesome. I can't wait to play this on my R4 when its done. Will it be able to connect with other DS games? And maybe, you could fix the littleroot song? The bass is kinda loud compared to the other parts of the song.

Last edited:

MegaKuriboh

Yare Yare Daze
Years
I am really excited for this hack, Hoenn was not my favorite but I still loved it nevertheless. It's cool people are starting to hack NDS games now.

Years
Hoenn was definitely my favorite region and I can't wait to play this! Keep up the good work! This is absolutely supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
My favorite region was usually Johto, not Hoenn, but Hoenn is still awesome. Anyways, good job making this, Team Fail. Looking forward to playing more. ;-D

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Is it the Lotad change?
I never played D/P So, I wouldn't know what was there... :|

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Hmm, interesting. Don't give up on this. As far as implementing Kyrgur(I forgot how to spell it's bloody name) you can rip the model out of HG/SS.

Anyway, boy oh boy I can't wait until there's at least a alpha. I'm looking foward to battling the rival(hopefully it's actually May and not Marina/Lyra)

Good luck!

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Kris is the rival in this game.
Yes I saw that, that's who I named Marina lol, that's her Anime counterpart name. Anyway, I'm curious but why is that? Is it because you don't have full control to make it a whole gender thing where the male fights the female and vice versa?

Years
I'm psyched for an alpha. Keep this up Team Fail! Hoenn has always been my favorite, and hopefully, when you finish I'll play this on my DS! Though, I was hoping that May would be the rival.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
add ruby music.That was one of the epicest things about ruby.i mean music like ruby cave music,littleroot town music,etc

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
add ruby music.That was one of the epicest things about ruby.i mean music like ruby cave music,littleroot town music,etc

Uh, I'm pretty sure he's remixing the Sapphire music. \; Which is just the same as Ruby lol.

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2011
Im really waiting for this because there has been a hoax in youtube about aqua sapphire/Magma Ruby and this is the real one but is this .gba?

Kevin

kevin del rey
Years
Im really waiting for this because there has been a hoax in youtube about aqua sapphire/Magma Ruby and this is the real one but is this .gba?
This is just a ROM hack of Pokemon Diamond. So no, it's not a GBA hack, it's a DS hack.

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2017
NICE

although I believe that should had remade Emerald (a bit of a better story) but sapphire will do just fine

off topic : I think that I saw a DS Kanto remake somewhere here can anyone give me a link ?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
NICE

although I believe that should had remade Emerald (a bit of a better story) but sapphire will do just fine

off topic : I think that I saw a DS Kanto remake somewhere here can anyone give me a link ?

That hack is dead.

And To be honest I didn't see much point in emerald. If Team Fail prefers sapphire, then so be it.

CharmanderFan123

Death is only an illusion.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
Looks great so far. But how can you play this on DS? I keep seeing posts like, "can't wait to play this on my ds" is there a special card or somethin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back