• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Garnet Version~

What type of menù/ alternate screen would fit Garnet better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
Years
I would love this version! Garnet is my birthstone so I already love it. The starters look great to. The legend reminds me of something from Ruby and Saphire too. I would want character customizing though. 10/10 so far.

-Okami

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years
Wow. This is the first game here on PC that has absolutely amazed me in a really long time. What a great undertaking. Kudos to you and your team.

EDIT: In fact, here. :D

Garnet2.gif

Last edited:
Years
Wow, what amazing graphics! I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product :) I really hope you guys can find the people that you need for the project!

Pikachu Trainer~

PokéDex Project
Years
This is seriously the best developed game on PokéCommunity, I really love the storyline and your spriting is amazing. I view your deviant art regularly, because I love to see your latest tiles and maps. I especially like the latest map based on the ruins, because of it's uniqueness. I really cannot wait to see more of your amazing work Hydrargirium, keep it up.

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
it's been a while and i wonder, how is the develpmont going?

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
OMFG! This looks the best I can't wait until it's avalible for download (asuming it will be) keep me posted!

I can't get my head around how good the graphics are!

Last edited:

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Heyhey man, you know I really love this game, heh?
Unfortunately.. you forgot to give me credit again. xD

Years
  • Seen Oct 28, 2014
Sir, I have played and seen many hacks over the pat 2 years of my life. But the graphics and way Garnet is built... It makes it look like a new age for Pokemon hackers. I don't know if you still need a beta tester or someone somewhat known on Youtube to make it more popular, but I'd be happy to help. I could definitely get this more well known for you. Link to my YT channel is on my profile or in my signature.

Years
Sir, I have played and seen many hacks over the pat 2 years of my life. But the graphics and way Garnet is built... It makes it look like a new age for Pokemon hackers. I don't know if you still need a beta tester or someone somewhat known on Youtube to make it more popular, but I'd be happy to help. I could definitely get this more well known for you. Link to my YT channel is on my profile or in my signature.

Oh my god, read the post. This is not a hack. In fact, this is not even a hack section. Why do people always say Garnet is a hack? It isn't! It's going to be RXMP, pretty much custom made...they're using their own tiles, and Pokemon! It's not even a hack, more like a real Pokemon game...

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
Years
Yah for Ha...I mean Games! Yeah im joking.But i seriously like the game sir.Everything in the games section is looking awesome.Cant wait for everything to come out.It will be like a big Pokefest....*hint hint mods*

☆Konata☆

~☆~Lucky~☆~Star~☆~
Years
Love the trainers and map
although, I never like how trainers look in the game...they always look so fat D=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back