• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen this is gonna sound real stupid but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleHGogeta

D-Generation X Member
Years
i need a gs or action replay code that beats the elite 4 for me or however u would call it like that. and i know some peeps r gonna say that thats jus taking the fun right outta the game but ive been lookin for this code for awhile now...

btw this is for emerald, thats wat i need it for

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
Years
You probably are aware of this, but it's very easy to beat the Elite Four manually. All you have to do is train. Heck, you don't even have to have good moveset to beat them. You'd probably beat them more quickly than you would find a cheat for them.

TripleHGogeta

D-Generation X Member
Years
teh problem is is that its the rom, and like most pokemon roms, the game some how messes up after u beat the elite four, which stands tru for this game, the game corrupts right after u beat the elite 4

TripleHGogeta

D-Generation X Member
Years
not startin anything but shane i aint in ur business so stay up outta mine, ill play the game how i feel like

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
Actually you made it my business when you asked for help. I provided you with a solution. You didn't like my answer. That is cool. Play the game how you feel like.

Years
Lets calm down. There is no actual code that adds a win over the elite four to your profile. You can use codes to get to other places if you like, but that's about it.

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
Years
If you're game is so-called "corrupted" after beating the Elite 4 that means you dont have the emulator clock on real life clock.
Fix that by opening the emulator, going to Options >> Emulator >> Real Time Clock and turn this on. Als put saving type on FLASH 128k. No more problems with your game.
YOu will have to start over however ...

enyce

banned
Years
pokemontrainer_samuel said:
Why do people play with roms when deres so much problems w/ em anyway?

I have no problems with the pokemon roms, RBY and GSC.

But I have major problems with leaf green and Fire Red and R/S/E

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
Years
This thread is done. The question has been answered, and we should all be very happy.

If you have any more questions, you can post in Simple Questions or the code threads. The link to Simple Questions is in my sig and in the group of stickies near the top of the R/S/E (GBA) thread listing along with the code threads.

CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back