• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

19 bottles of beer on the wall...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
It doesn't sound as good as 99 bottles of beer on the wall, but it's the best pun I can come up with at short notice!

It's midnight in the UK which means that it's Razor Leaf's birthday now! For anyone expecting the extravaganza of last year's birthday thread, unfortunately you're gonna be disappointed: growing older has its disadvantages (e.g. staying at work until well past midnight so that I can't write a thoughtful birthday thread and have to make do with this, sorry buddy, woop woop!) but it's also worth it for all the cool stuff you can do.

And that's the moral of this story: growing up is awesome. And now you're another year older… well, you can't really do anything different than yesterday, and 19 doesn't sound as cool as 18. But it's one year closer to 20! Which is kinda cool. The big 2-0.

Anyhoo, you know I love you, gotcha back and all that. Happy birthday, and let the well wishes unfold below!

Years
Happy birthday Razor! You're an awesome staff member and I do hope you remain cool for years to come, and while you may already be legal where you are, I do know this will be your last year as a teen so make the best use of it. At least I was right on time and wasn't too early due to timezone confusion like I almost always seem to do with out-of-my-timezone birthdays.

Remember, don't go too crazy with the drinks, and remember to...

tumblr_mqhyro6nNi1s0y1dco1_500.gif

HAPPY 19TH DUDE.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Damn, so young. You're still a teen, which I actually find hard to imagine. I only say that cause you're so damn mature (imo).

ANYWAY, dude, happy birthday! You're quite possibly one of the nicest and genuinely caring people I know on this site, and ever since I came back from my "leave" in '11, I've considered you to be a close friend. Or someone who's had an impact on my time here on PC post LoA anyway. =P What amazes me is that you were my age then. o_o

Happy nineteenth birthday, buddy. Enjoy it, but... don't chug 19 bottles of beer. =)

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Have a drink on me! If you're still standing by then.

Happy 19th Birthday mister! :) You're slightly older, but still a teenager. Tbf 19 is a damn good age so make the most of it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Happy birthday etc have a wonderful day I hope you don't die don't get too drunk see you soon etc etc etc HAVE FUN. (This post was really heartfelt)

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
You're younger that I thought; you're general maturity does make you seem older, hehe.

Man, I wish we got to know each other sooner, because you're a cool amazing guy, y'know? <3 So, I really hope that you'll go out there, all undressed, and scream that you're the best because then people will go out and go WHOA...... Well, that is, if you want, can't force ya.

But seriously though, happy birthday, best wishes, and I hope this day will be great for you. n__n

Years
Happy birthday RL! The amount of July birthdays on PC has been making my brain melt but you're a year closer to being 20, which I think is pretty cool. Hope today will bring many crazy memories for you. /o/

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Leafyyyy!!!! Happy birthday you grass-type move person you xD You're so awesome, okay! Have a great one <3

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
happy birthday razor leaf hope u have a nice one u know this is the time 2 celebrayt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!11!!

oh and isnt it 99 beer on d wall?????????/?? im konfused

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
you're such a great guy and you're so kind and helpful and you helped me with uni nerves and such so yeah, happy birthday!!! i'd say don't get too drunk but lbr we all know that's not gonna happen (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♫・*:.。. .。.:*

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
You're seriously only 19? Jesus I thought you were like my age. .___.;

RL, you're such an awesome, friendly person. You're so cool and gathered, and overall just a really chill guy. I could go on about how much I've come to respect you over this time, but for the sake of keeping this message short and sweet, I'll just leave with a simple thank you for being here for all of us. :]

Happy Birthday, RL. We can deal with you being a year older, but don't go changing a thing. <3

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Happy birthday, RQ! I hope you're having a great time. TBH, I know you are probably having the time of your life so lol

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I just want to say that you're a cool dude and happy birthday. B)

Sirfetch’d

Happy Birthday! I hope you are having an awesome time because you rock and you deserve it!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Happy birthday man! I know I already talked to you on Skype but I still wanted to wish you a happy 19th birthday. May you enjoy your day with lots of beers and chic--erm I mean lots of cake :)

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
happy birthday h xD [add more letters/words here]

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Happy Birthday, Razor Leaf! I don't know much about you but I often see you at the Battle Server. :3
Best of luck and enjoy!

Back