• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Johto Pokemon: Good or Bad?

• Thread starter Pokémon Trainer 188
  • Start date
Years
I never did capture any Johto Pokemon. Mostly because I was never fond of them. The only one I liked was Larvitar, and as far as I can remember, I don't think there is one in the safari zone. There are a few others that I also like besides him, but Gen 2 didn't have a lot of Pokemon that I was interested in.

Years
From all the generations, the second generation is least memorable . There are some really good Pokemon, like starters, Donphan, Skarmosy, legendaries etc, but I still dont feel as excited for 2nd gen like I do for 1st or 3rd one.
But I believe that is because I have never played Crystal for real.

Ari Niko

Sincerity
Years
From all the generations, the second generation is least memorable . There are some really good Pokemon, like starters, Donphan, Skarmosy, legendaries etc, but I still dont feel as excited for 2nd gen like I do for 1st or 3rd one.
This! I find the 2nd Gen to be so boring... I would never replay the games for fun.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Yeah i catch Phanpy but i don't like it much and I like Hoenn Pokemons very much so i didn't wanted to have Jhoto Pokemons. :)

Back