• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Indigo League

A few questions about the camera (fill out after you try the newest beta)

• Total voters

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Playing demo problem reply.

:O
I have the same problem. Can you explain it? I really want to play this demo but i could'nt.

Have you downloaded the RGSS player which you can search in cnet download section and type in:
RPG Maker XP (or whatever operating system you have)
Then select the top option then download it install it and then uninstall it and it should still work but you must uninstall it with only windows uninstaller because you want to leave the file behind that makes your game work if that doesn't work I'll tell you another way.

Last edited:

Littlered

The Red One
Years
Hello, I just finished the demo :)

I'd first like to say I really have high hopes for this game especially cause you are taking concepts from the anime and putting it into a game that anyone could enjoy. Although I think there should be a way to have seperate save files if you ever decide to go through with who your character turns out to be. I like how the maps were much bigger and are actually based on the anime, it was a great idea actually.

Onto other things. I think there should be a change in the very first who's that pokemon. To match the story and time, we only know that 150 known species exist. Gabit doesnt come until gen 4 so I think it should be changed to something more simple like Pidgey. Even if you arent doing the same who's that pokemon directly from the anime, it should always show a pokemon that you have just encountered OR a pokemon you are to soon encounter, ive noticed the anime does that in some cases. ALSO I think it would make more sense to remove the fisherman that teaches you how to catch a pokemon in Pallet town. Instead I think that whenever you get to scripting the Viridian Forest and the Caterpie event, if you dont succeed catching Caterpie, Misty should say something to you to get the player on track.

By the way, I'd actuallybe interested on some side quests for you or even help script. Im in the middle of re-watching the anime series and wouldn't have a problem just perhaps scripting the scenes and whatever people say. Im in the middle of creating my own pokemon game which has been anounced on other topics and im still learning. So I would only be able to just type lines and stuff, I wouldn't have a chance doing the variables and eventd and such, I have someone else in my staff do it for me ;)

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2023
I have found a bug.

After recieving pikachu Ash(Crimson in my game) will not run, no matter how hard i press the z button. I haven't messed with the controls at all, and it was doing it before.

Also, there are several houses that you cannot enter, but can walk into the door tile for, which is a little odd.

Also also, several of your menu frames, the last 2 at least, and it looks like it with the others as well after 28 mess up your menu a bit.

Also also also, you may want to replace "Ash" in the dialogue boxes with the player's entered name, kind of like with Gary("Uldic") in mine, he calls himself Uldic Oak.

Also also also also, after losing to wild spearows(i tried to catch the first spearow but it wouldn't stay in the ball), pikachu stops following me.

Last edited:

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
I found one bug when I got defeated by Meowth of Team Rocket and you go back to your home after seeing it for a few seconds Meowth appeared again and I had to battle him and Pikachu was back to full health again when I defeated him it went back to normal and the game ended.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
How to download?

Umm Guys, I clicked the download link and then it just go to the site and nothing happens... and no download button.. could you guys have pics where's the download link? :(

Hi. I played both of your demo's and there really good. I've been following you for some time and decided to sign up. I liked the freely rotate option and the cut scenes in your first demo. Thanks.

Where Did you get the download link?

Last edited:

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Umm Guys, I clicked the download link and then it just go to the site and nothing happens... and no download button.. could you guys have pics where's the download link? :(

Where Did you get the download link?

You can find two links to the same file on the first comment of page 6.

Years
I have a sinking feeling that I'm an idiot, but I get this random error "rgss102e.dll not found"
Im sorry if Im polluting your thread but this is the first pokemon game that is not a hack that i got from this site.

EDIT: I feel like a bigger idiot for not reading a couple of posts infront of me where the answer to my problem was posted, sorry guys.

Last edited:

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
I'm not sure what the error is you'll have to wait until someone who knows replies.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
Wow, the "who's that pokemon" thing is a very good idea. Really does a good job at making it feel like the anime.

SMA_H

The Dark Victini in Disguise
Years
YEAAAAAAAH!!!

I really, really am gonna like this (when it is done). The eight-way movement and following pikachu look awesome! (Goes off to play the demo...)

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Update.

I can't wait for the next update I wonder what new features and the next episodes it will go up to.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
Great game! I LOVE the 8-way direction!

Pharetra

zzzz
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2021
I don't really like the 8-way movement, I think it isn't Pokémon-ish :p
Also, there are quite the amount of tile-errors on your maps, I'd double check them.

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Pokemon Indigo League game.

Does anyone have any suggestions on what the next update is going to be episode wise (for example how many more episodes are going to be).

Last edited:
Years
Hello, it's good to be back :)
The next update should contain two more episodes, I have a lot of work to do!
I'd like to give you a special thanks, Pikamon2, for answering questions and for your feedback.
unavailableartist and Littlered, you have given me a lot to think about.. I'll see what I can do :)
Thanks to everyone else for your comments and feedback, I really appreciate it!
The game was going to feature all banned episodes, but now I'm thinking I should avoid the porygon episode because I don't want to encourage people (especially young people) to watch that episode.. But there is one episode which was banned because it depicted guns, but it also explains where Ash gets a herd of Tauros or something, so I'm just going to deal with that when I get to it, but most banned eps will be included where possible. The first banned episode isn't for a while anyway..
Still working on an update, anyone who wants to help making scenes is more than welcome to, just send me a PM.

lizardman974

I'm honestly just that awesome
Years
  • Seen Jul 28, 2013
This is not the full game, as you can tell by reading the updates.

Anyway, I'm wondering: Is anybody planning on doing something so this can be Mac compatible? I hate that the games that aren't hacks are pretty much all Windows only.

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
I don't know. Although I think that it would add to the game. For example it would make it so that Mac users only would be able to play the game straight forwardly rather than having to find a way around it (like installing other software that's hard to get to play the game).

Pikamon2

Pikamon2
Years
  • Seen Apr 22, 2012
Ideas.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions about what's going to be in the next upcoming/updated demo? These are some that I think would be definitely included in the updates. These are more episodes and following the main plot/story line but do you think that there will be any hidden extras (for example side plots or hidden cut scenes)? If you have any ideas please comment.

Back