• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's nice having a day off. I an finally finish Justice For All!

But ugh, I really feel like I've seen another character who resembles Adrian Andrews, but I can't remember who. It's bugging meeeeeee...

...And as I post this I realize the character she reminds me of is Signomi's character.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Signomi's character lost the glasses, I think. But I suppose she does kind of resemble her when she did have the glasses.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Y-Yuno... /brb hiding; she scares the CRAP out of me

I'm more of an Aru Akise person anyhoo (hence my current MSN nick). And fun fact: The person who voices him also voices Zeref from FT and Xellos from Slayers~ /likes both characters, the latter much more so than the former

Years

Y-Yuno... /brb hiding; she scares the CRAP out of me

I'm more of an Aru Akise person anyhoo (hence my current MSN nick). And fun fact: The person who voices him also voices Zeref from FT and Xellos from Slayers~ /likes both characters, the latter much more so than the former

It's Halloween Pika-san.

And since I just got into the series yesterday and finished the entire manga in 8 hours yes, I decided that Crazy stalker yandare psycho killer girl... That time travels should be in my new theme.

I was going to make a Love Triangle of Mirai Nikki theme with Yukiteru, Yuno and Akise but he hasn't popped up in the Anime yet. Don't wanna ruin the theme with an out of place Manga Akise lol.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I can't wait for him to pop up I'm so totes gonna have an Akise theme <3

Also if I had claimed Zelos in the Tales collab. I'd probably be sneaky and add in a pic of Xellos o3o /same Katakana FTW

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Zelos was the only way to get Drew into the collab, so Niinii switched over to Kratos and Drew took Zelos, ye-up.

/just needs someone to pick up Martel and happy tara will be happy.

I didn't do anything for Halloween either. Ah well.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Same here. I don't think the TV series was ever in color, hurr. I may be wrong, but I don't care. All that matters is that I'm currently watching it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back