• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: My Pokemon Mod Collection

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
Yeah, as soon as I posted I realized that Timburrs have them.... No worries, I found one.
Alright, hopefully I can see more vidz from you. I hope you're not stuck somewhere in the game. LOL I'm just messing wif ya.

Anyways, I also got something to share...A vid of me fighting Burgh. Just a showcase battle...it was hard, but fun, cuz you get a new TM at the end.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
is it normal that in the new version the patched file size is 120.plus i never get a patch is done message

Sky

Years
First off i must say nice mods of hacks , but i am doesnt good at patching
so would you be so nice doing a prepatched rom of yin black and yang white on your youtube page , i liked soul silver mod as well but in the moment i am not so good with training , i do black 2 in the moment so
i am wish you luck and hope you consider to do more mods

ps its only a question for the rom , so if you dont want it , will make it for myself

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
is it normal that in the new version the patched file size is 120.plus i never get a patch is done message
Yep. That's right. The file size is smaller, than the orignal rom. Also, you can tell if you're game was patched when...and at the very beginning, you see Neo Soul Info at the intro part.

That's about the size, should be fine. And you don't get a done message.
Again, thanks for holding the fort down while I was gone. By the way, I haven't seen any vidz from you lately. Takin' a break to play Black2/White2, dude?

Anyways, I'm just gonna wait to play mine...I added a new section to Yin Black/Yang White section, called the vid section. I think you've seen the Burgh Battle. I just added Elesa...Woooooo, was she hard. :)

First off i must say nice mods of hacks , but i am doesnt good at patching
so would you be so nice doing a prepatched rom of yin black and yang white on your youtube page , i liked soul silver mod as well but in the moment i am not so good with training , i do black 2 in the moment so
i am wish you luck and hope you consider to do more mods

ps its only a question for the rom , so if you dont want it , will make it for myself
Thanks, Sky. I appreciate your kind words. :)

Anyways, so you downloaded NeoSoul from my YT channel? Okay, that's cool. Well, I was also gonna make pre-patched versions of Yin Black/Yang White later...When I have the time. My advice, just stay tuned to my YT channel.

ALSO

Ya know, you could always tell me what problems you've been encountering with the patch. I prolly could help you wif that. It would also save you alotta trouble. :)

And yes, I do plan on modding Black2/White2 when it comes out. Gonna make it hard as hell. LOL JK...Tho, I probably add some stuff I had on Yin Black and Yang White also. Maybe. :p

Sky

Years
Grubby i will look on your youtube channel every week and thanks and will wait for the prepatched , i dont have direct problems with the patch but finding the rom and then clean its a work that need a day of googlesearch and didnt have much time
so i will wait
hugs

The Grubby Pup

Years
Grubby i will look on your youtube channel every week and thanks and will wait for the prepatched , i dont have direct problems with the patch but finding the rom and then clean its a work that need a day of googlesearch and didnt have much time
so i will wait
hugs
Okay, I'll probably make them soon, tho...But not right now, I found a mistake with Jumpluff. It seems it learns Night Daze instead of Cotton Guard, meaning I gotta make another patch soon.

Tho, it's probably for da best, I still had some stuff leftover I really needed to re-do...and fixing up some more dialogue I messed up on. So, yeah...A pre-patched version won't be made, till all that stuff is dealt with.

But yeah, stick around there, you'll see it there evenutally. :)

As for finding a rom...yeah, I can't help you with that. You're on your own. Sorry. :\

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I'm in the front of lenora I hope it's hard she has better team in this version
My team is :
Arcanine lv 23
Axew lv 21
Gurdurr lv 25
Corconow lv 22
Anorith lv 25

The Grubby Pup

Years
I'm in the front of lenora I hope it's hard she has better team in this version
My team is :
Arcanine lv 23
Axew lv 21
Gurdurr lv 25
Corconow lv 22
Anorith lv 25
And yes, well, let's just hope. And make sure to keep Gurdurr alive in that battle...cuz I assure you it will be difficult. Anyways, good luck...and your team's pretty good too.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
It was an easy battle i have defeated vigroth,hardier,dunsprce using my arcanine and furret took out arcanine,axew,anorith but my croconow defeated it then comes to cincco I took it out by gurdurr and croconow :D
this version is better and harder than the one before
Hope you make a hack for black and white
when there is a full translation patch for it :D

The Grubby Pup

Years
It was an easy battle i have defeated vigroth,hardier,dunsprce using my arcanine and furret took out arcanine,axew,anorith but my croconow defeated it then comes to cincco I took it out by gurdurr and croconow :D
this version is better and harder than the one before
Hope you make a hack for black and white
when there is a full translation patch for it :D
LOL I'm glad you were able to pull through without a sweat, I actually found her kinda hard. Anyways, I'm glad you're enjoying the game thus-far. I prolly gotz one more update for it, then Yin Black/Yang White is FINALLY complete...Well, as complete as I wanted it to be.

Hmmmm, anyways, translation patch? You mean b/w2? LOL I haven't even played the jap version. But...yeah, I'm not gonna hack THAT version, just the english one. Hopefully, you'll find that one, just as challenging and enjoyable as dis one.

Thanks, always, for yer feeback, Shadow. :3

Years
Yin Black is amazing. It can be seen all the hard work it took you to do such an amazing hack. Congratulations. I am in front of the first leader gym, with Lv15 Roselia, Lv14 Tepig, and Lv12 Frillish. Is Roselia worth training? Because it died many times when Budew, it was hard to train it up to level 15. And I have doubts about Frillish. The problem is that the one I caught was Lv11, and thus it doesn't have Bubble. Do you think there are better options than them both?

And there is something odd with wild Pokémon battles, but you may already know about it. When in battle, if I for instance have Tepig as my first Pokémon, and I try running away, it says: "Tepig got away safely!" But, if I have Tepig, and then I switch into Frillish and then run, it still says: "Tepig got away safely!", However, I am not using Tepig, I am using Frillish. Sorry for my bad English, as I am Spanish.

Edit: OMG, what is that Eevee!? He crushed my whole team... He OHKOed Roselia with a critical Quick Attack (unboosted). I am still in the battle, with my level 11 Finneon, who with Charm and Hypnosis forced Eevee out, and he switched in Mantyke. I don't understand why, but Mantyke is using Bubble Beam against my Storm Drain Finneon, so he is boosting my stats. But I am going to lose, with Roselia, Tepig and Frillish KO. Finneon's Quick Attack does pathetic damage to Mantyke.

Last edited:

The Grubby Pup

Years
Yin Black is amazing. It can be seen all the hard work it took you to do such an amazing hack. Congratulations. I am in front of the first leader gym, with Lv15 Roselia, Lv14 Tepig, and Lv12 Frillish. Is Roselia worth training? Because it died many times when Budew, it was hard to train it up to level 15. And I have doubts about Frillish. The problem is that the one I caught was Lv11, and thus it doesn't have Bubble. Do you think there are better options than them both?

And there is something odd with wild Pokémon battles, but you may already know about it. When in battle, if I for instance have Tepig as my first Pokémon, and I try running away, it says: "Tepig got away safely!" But, if I have Tepig, and then I switch into Frillish and then run, it still says: "Tepig got away safely!", However, I am not using Tepig, I am using Frillish. Sorry for my bad English, as I am Spanish.

Edit: OMG, what is that Eevee!? He crushed my whole team... He OHKOed Roselia with a critical Quick Attack (unboosted). I am still in the battle, with my level 11 Finneon, who with Charm and Hypnosis forced Eevee out, and he switched in Mantyke. I don't understand why, but Mantyke is using Bubble Beam against my Storm Drain Finneon, so he is boosting my stats. But I am going to lose, with Roselia, Tepig and Frillish KO. Finneon's Quick Attack does pathetic damage to Mantyke.
Thanks for da feedback and thanks for playin' my game. And yes, you wouldn't believe da time and effort I put in creating my mod, to make it different than the other that's other there, cuz at first...It didn't stand out, at all. It was just like da others. LOL

And yep, that dialogue is just a small glitch. I couldn't fix it, so right now, I'm just gonna ask you to just ignore it. It also happens when the Pokemon faints and you run with the next Pokemon you throw in front.

Anyways, so you've gotten all the way to Striaton Gym, hm? Awesome. Yeah, I find Eevee the hardest of all the trio Pokemon. Mostly, cuz it get the STAB from Quick Attack and also carries the Adaptability...which powers up same type moves...Which make the power of Quick Attack stronger than usual. Ya know, coming from an Eevee.

I would suggest catching a Horsea or a Pidove and using it in battle, it da only Pokemon that seem to be able to withstand Eevee's attack. Charm with Horsea, if you have Pidove, you can use Growl. Pidove defense has been increased alot in this hack. I think it like 62 or something. I gotta recheck my docs...I'm just speaking from da top of my head.

Oh, and if you catch a Zigzagoon, you could use Tickle on it. It learns it on Lv13. There's always so many ways to get past those Eevee.

And heck yeah, Roselia is worth training. I gotz me a Roserade in my party right now, in my Yin Black game and it has: Quiver Dance, Earth Power, Giga Drain, Venoshock. Pretty all-around moves.

Years
I finally beat Cress! I'll put the battle in a Spoiler for those who will play the game in a future and don't want to know anything about the Pokémon the leader has...

Spoiler:

Now I am in Route 3, I have just beaten Cheren. My problem now is that my Horsea and my Pidove are a beat weaker than Roselia and Pignite, 2 or 3 levels below, so I guess I will have to grind to have them at the same level.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2017
I'm in the front of burgh Hope it will be hard
My team is
Charmeleon lv 31
Arcanine lv 34
Fraxure lv 34
Gurdurr lv 34
Feraligatr lv 34

Years
Hey, I have found a bug, a very tiny bug, and my situation with it was somewhat funny!

I was training a Raichu I have got, in the Dreamyard. There Munna appears. It used Magic Coat, and I used Flash, an then Munna bounced Flash back. That is the bug, because, as Flash is now a damaging move, it shouldn't be bounced with Magic Coat. I told you it was funny because, as Flash is an Electric-type move in this great hack, when bouncing it, it activated my Raichu's Lightningrod ability, boosting my Special Attack!

The Grubby Pup

Years
Alright...Yin Black/Yang White has YET another update...in fact, it's its last update...The game is officially completed; as far as I'm concerned...New DLing link is available on OP.

I finally beat Cress! I'll put the battle in a Spoiler for those who will play the game in a future and don't want to know anything about the Pokémon the leader has...

Spoiler:

Now I am in Route 3, I have just beaten Cheren. My problem now is that my Horsea and my Pidove are a beat weaker than Roselia and Pignite, 2 or 3 levels below, so I guess I will have to grind to have them at the same level.
Hmmm, it seems that Eevee is the Pokemon that give most peoples a problem...to be honest...I never really had much trouble beating this gym leader. LOL Charm and Tickle is always the best solution for dealing with his Eevee...

As for his other Pokemon, you're right...they are kinda...wimpy, aren't they? LOL Shellder doesn't have Sp.Def, so it's easy to deal with and Panpour offsensive stats aren't all that...It's easily overpowered, but you were lucky...It DID use Acrobatics on me, but that was before it consumed its Berry

...Yeah, it has Acrobatics and carries a berry...Big whoop, wanna fight about it? LOL

...But seriously, tho, I can't have the 1st gym leader super powerful...it can also use Work Up, so that also can make it even more deadly.

And yeah, on this game...baby Pokemon usually are weaker than their evolve stages and so on for the next stage. That's how I did the stats when I making changes and stuff...

Hey, I have found a bug, a very tiny bug, and my situation with it was somewhat funny!

I was training a Raichu I have got, in the Dreamyard. There Munna appears. It used Magic Coat, and I used Flash, an then Munna bounced Flash back. That is the bug, because, as Flash is now a damaging move, it shouldn't be bounced with Magic Coat. I told you it was funny because, as Flash is an Electric-type move in this great hack, when bouncing it, it activated my Raichu's Lightningrod ability, boosting my Special Attack!
Hmmm...I hadn't realized that Flash was still affected by Magic Coat. I guess the game doesn't read it a damaging move, huh? LOL It was funny, tho...Yep, funny but awkward. :l

Check this out its my battle with burgh the gym leader
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVC4CKyE1B0&feature=plcp
You've made a vid...of my game. Hell yeah, I'll watch it...Tho, seems kinda random just to start off at Burgh. :p JK

Back