• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Black 2/White 2 worth the money?

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hi guys, I've been disappointed with the most recent Pokemon games. So this is a simple question: are Pokemon White 2 or Pokemon Black 2 (White 2 for me) worth the money? Are they any better than the prequel?

All opinions welcome.

Cheers!

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
Years
I don't know,it's your choice,If you it's good take it, if not, don't take it.
In my opinion, I would recommend you to take it.

Years
I definitely recommend you get Black 2/White 2. They have loads of postgame features, new locations that weren't present in Black/White and loads of Pokemon you can catch. I really loved the Pokemon World Tournament and Join Avenue a lot when I played Black 2 and I loved the whole story in general.

They are like better than Black and White because of all the extra stuff, so it's definitely worth getting.

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
I found it to be better :)

Question: Why were you disappointed with the recent games?

I don't really know. I just haven't found the recent games as fun as Emerald. I don't know what it is, it's the thing that only you know about, and you can't really explain. But everyone thinks it's better, so if you'll excuse me, I'm going to Amazon.

And if it's terrible, expect a huge rant ;p

Back