• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

But I dun wanna die D:

Also, I find PIXY to be humorous in a very unique way. Of course, I have a very open sense of humor... find a loooot of stuff funny.

Years
152. Dying is painful.

However, finishing this series wasn't! Except now I wanna find the novels and manga it was based off of and read those since as far as I can tell there are more stories in those.
Spoiler:

/already has energies diverted toward too many other things to partake in mafia. may reconsider later on, though

Years
I love Mafia! Played a really fun Death Note version at an anime meet that I went to once.
...But I don't know how to play online. Can you clue me in BinaryPeaches, then I'll join. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Wait why have I been posting and not zeroing? The good days.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
1. Just happened to come across it due to how often I was watching TAA at the time.

Just got a crossbow in Revelations now, this will make my job a hell of a lot easier haha.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I like my current theme <3 (though I feel like changing my avvie again)

Hmm, I wonder if I should take a break from this section of the forum and go stalk another one for a while~? (It would do my computer good, since I'd be less likely to encounter GIFs that cause my browser to freeze up for five minutes.)

Last edited:
Years
0. If you're running into gifs that cause your browser to freeze for five minutes, then you should probably do something about that, such as make sure it's up to date, clear out your downloads history, clear your cache, switch to a different browser, or copy down all your bookmarks into a text file and then uninstall and re-install your browser.

You forgot the number, Broken_Arrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back