• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
Years
Hi there

First of all, i'm German, so I'm sorry, if my English is too bad to understand, I will try to write my posts as well as possible.

When I have activated my account I was really surprised. In none of all communities I found those helps you have attached at the top of every page here.

So I'm really happy to come here.

Greetings

Welcome Monolith to the forums, Hikari (the user above) and I are both from Australia, and there is another one called Ninjagon who likes to welcome newbies.

Don't worry bout the english we can understand what you are trying to say clearly. :D

If you need any help feel free to contact any of the Moderators they are the people with the BOLD blue name, they don''t bite lol.

Hope you have a good time. :D

droomph

weeb
Years
Neh, if you want help, check out the Adoption center! There's a lot of people that are more than willing to help....and our mod, Megan, is a huge RPer herself!...So hustle up and get going, cuz with a little practice someday they're gonna be the one struggling to keep up with you instead!

And we have a fine selection of RPs to choose from! So if you're interested you should seriously check them out, mmkay?

Last edited:

diab_low

Years
Hey Danaxe I already bumbed into you in OT but a Welcome wouldn't hurt.

In your profile where it says User Notes just look to the right and you'll see Customise Profile. click it and on the left hand side of the new screen you will see different options find Edit Signature click it and then do your thing lol :D

Rayshin

Lurking to the max.
Years
Just like what Diablo said, but you can always go to the top of the page and click on User CP and then click Edit Signature.

Years
Hi Danaxe, I already caught you lurking OT.

Have a great time on PC and follow Diab_Low's tips if you want a good signature.

I'll see you around!

- Hikari10
501.gif

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
my signiture does not seem to appear
any ideas why?
because i definatly saved it

oops my mistake
but it didnt appear earlier in the forum
as you can see absol is my favorite pokemon

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi there

First of all, i'm German, so I'm sorry, if my English is too bad to understand, I will try to write my posts as well as possible.

When I have activated my account I was really surprised. In none of all communities I found those helps you have attached at the top of every page here.

So I'm really happy to come here.

Greetings

I'm really excited to the fact that our stickies (and the notice on top) has helped you a lot. <3 I strive to keep new members happy and well-welcomed! ^__^ Also, don't worry about your English, it is p. good. :)

Welcome aboard to the forums btw. Why not make an intro thread? A lot of us would loooove to welcome you personally. <3 Hope you are well!

my signiture does not seem to appear
any ideas why?
because i definatly saved it

oops my mistake
but it didnt appear earlier in the forum
as you can see absol is my favorite pokemon

Your signature is fine though. Be sure next time if you have a question like that...it's best to ask at the Quick Questions thread. We don't want to derail this thread to a Quick Questions thread don't we? :D Though I'm glad you got it working now. Be sure the "show your signature" option is always checked if you want to show off your sig. :)

diab_low

Years
Hi Welcome Element0. Well since youre still a newbie why don't you introduce yourself and make a intro thread I'll be happy to welcome you there and so will other users in PC :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
You can now. After 15 posts you should be able to post links and images. Be sure next time you ask in here if you have a question ok! I kinda don't want to derail this thread to a question/answer thread. ;)

Years
I'm fairly new here, but I just found this thread today! As I know many of the users here, I don't think an introduction is necessary, but for those of you who don't know me, I'm pretty carefree and helpful. Also competitive! :)

competitive huh? lets arrange a battle then, go to my profile to arrange the time
oh yeah i almost forgot to present myself,
you can call me google , i like to battle and to rom hack, i also like to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back